Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 12:18 am
@Brent cv,
Nice family , TV.
politically-wrong

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:52 am
@Red cv,
Quote:
She sounds like a keeper PW, LOL I can't sing either. In fact I could shatter glass on the high notes.

So how come you are almost engaged, haven't you popped the question yet?????? How do you propose as a Muslim?

Ta thanks for sharing

you mean (the will you yes or no question ) no not yet ,but am as sure as i can be of the answer without actually hearing it , and iam waiting for a promotion (should be before 2009) that will enable me to open my own home(besides my own family responsibilities).

well proposing is done in a fairly western style around here , you just kneel on one knee holding the ring towards her shining eye's and then you just say it(or poppe it ), looolz might not come off this way but i will try to make it as memorable and romantic as i can.

and iam only happy to share happy memories.
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 02:58 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;33595 wrote:
Almost engaged...I did that for 10 years before she asked me to marry her. Lucky girl. (Lucky me, too.)

10 years?!! , and i was afraid of getting engaged for more that 1 or 2 years?!!
man i wish people around here were as understanding here , and it sure as hell lucky you (cant find one that would wait thaaaat long) looolz.
tvsej

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 04:57 am
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;33673 wrote:
Nice family , TV.

Thank you very much.
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 06:06 am
@socalgolfguy,
A couple of my favorite pics of the girls.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 02:55 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;33689 wrote:
10 years?!! , and i was afraid of getting engaged for more that 1 or 2 years?!!
man i wish people around here were as understanding here , and it sure as hell lucky you (cant find one that would wait thaaaat long) looolz.

To be honest, I proposed to her after only a few months. She looks somewhat like our member, Skye's avatar - lots of wavy blonde hair, fit and gorgeous. It took her almost 10 years to say yes. I am a happy man.
hatukazi

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 07:17 pm
@socalgolfguy,
hey all, sorry I'm late...

here are the people most important to me, and me
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 09:47 pm
@Brent cv,
I am now this:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2007 08:14 pm
aaronssongs;47484 wrote:
Lawrence of Arabia? A rogue? A terrorist? More propaganda? Sybil.

More than that. He was gay, a child molestor (14-year-old, male, Arab aide and probable lover), and into BDSM, big time. NONETHELESS......he was a great guerrilla fighter, soldier, strategist and writer. What an awesome guy, seriously. "Seven Pillars" is nearly impossible to read due to its immensity and monotony, but many, many parts of it are seminal. The guy was brilliant.:thumbup:
hatukazi

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 11:10 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;47541 wrote:
More than that. He was gay, a child molestor (14-year-old, male, Arab aide and probable lover), and into BDSM, big time. NONETHELESS......he was a great guerrilla fighter, soldier, strategist and writer. What an awesome guy, seriously. "Seven Pillars" is nearly impossible to read due to its immensity and monotony, but many, many parts of it are seminal. The guy was brilliant.:thumbup:

A child molester is an "awesome guy"?????

says a lot about your ideals.
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 02:10 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;47577 wrote:

God was a child Molester too Virgin Mary 13...
Numpty

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2007 03:06 pm
@rugonnacry,
A rather gay looking shot of me.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p120/Numpty1975/Image029.jpg

And my pride and joy

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p120/Numpty1975/Image030.jpg

Sky diving last year

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p120/Numpty1975/skydive026_0001.jpg
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 06:13 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;47577 wrote:

You have to consider the widespread acceptance of that sort of thing in the Middle East and Africa at that time, as well as today, in all probability. Yeah...it's sick by our standards, but no big deal over yonder. Lawrence was gay, and lived among people habituated to such behavior. He indulged his perversion, thinking no one would notice.
socalgolfguy

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 06:38 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;47603 wrote:
God was a child Molester too Virgin Mary 13...

I can just see you posting this stuff laughing your ass off.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 10:16 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48024 wrote:
You have to consider the widespread acceptance of that sort of thing in the Middle East and Africa at that time, as well as today, in all probability. Yeah...it's sick by our standards, but no big deal over yonder. Lawrence was gay, and lived among people habituated to such behavior. He indulged his perversion, thinking no one would notice.

Islam greatly frowns upon homosexuality, In some countries it is punished by death, but if thats what you consider "acceptance" then i'd hate to know what you think rejection is.
rugonnacry

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 12:03 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;48030 wrote:
I can just see you posting this stuff laughing your ass off.

I have stock piles of information like this rolling around in my memory wear house (see the movie DREAM CATCHER for Memory Wear House explanation)
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2007 12:01 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48043 wrote:
Islam greatly frowns upon homosexuality, In some countries it is punished by death, but if thats what you consider "acceptance" then i'd hate to know what you think rejection is.

It's a fact of life in many cultures -- many. Don't take my word for it. Do your own research. Read Seven Pillars of Wisdom.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2007 11:01 am
@Brent cv,
Here is the latest Picture taken Of teh me

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f378/rugonnacry/BoomShakles%2034th%20Bday/HPIM2219.jpg
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2007 11:02 am
@Brent cv,
Left to right.... WE have me (affectionately known as The Mayor Of Putts City) We have Donnie (Jealously known as Big Dick Donnie-D) and Mike (Pathetically known as Boom Shakles McGilicuty)
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2007 10:24 pm
@Brent cv,
I like you better on the shitter, LOL.