Post Your Picture Thread

Curmudgeon

Reply Sat 10 Feb, 2007 09:06 pm
@Brent cv,
That is fantastic work !
Tulip cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 03:57 pm
@Brent cv,
ya know, with everything l have to say about born-again-christians, the russian mafia {not yet, but coming soon}, Muhammad and the cult of the moon god, if l opst my picture then the FATWA police might just come a-knocking...just imagine a photo of angelina jolie and anna nichole smith...yep, that's me!!!
Ann cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 06:10 pm
@Brent cv,
I imagine you will get a few PM's about this Tulip Smile Ann
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 06:17 pm
@Curmudgeon,
well, l have seen your pic and you have seen mine, so the secret is safe...shh, don't tell anyone of my movie career!!!!:eek:
0 Replies

Ann cv

Reply Sun 11 Feb, 2007 06:27 pm
@Curmudgeon,
As long as you won't tell them about my little penchants :elefant: or that I was a UK beauty queen 20 times over, and am due to appear alongside Mad Mel Gibson in his new non English speaking film "Braveheart Rises From His Grave (but can't locate all the bits they cut out of him)"Very Happy

Ann
Drnaline

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 07:53 am
@Tulip cv,
Tulip;10707 wrote:
ya know, with everything l have to say about born-again-christians, the russian mafia {not yet, but coming soon}, Muhammad and the cult of the moon god, if l opst my picture then the FATWA police might just come a-knocking...just imagine a photo of angelina jolie and anna nichole smith...yep, that's me!!!

Which anna nicole, the live or dead one, LOL. In anycase it still would be nice to know who we are talking too. If the extremeists want to find me it shouldn't be to hard. When and if they find me they got a few surprises coming.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 07:59 am
@Ann cv,
Ann;10721 wrote:
As long as you won't tell them about my little penchants :elefant: or that I was a UK beauty queen 20 times over, and am due to appear alongside Mad Mel Gibson in his new non English speaking film "Braveheart Rises From His Grave (but can't locate all the bits they cut out of him)"Very Happy

Ann
Sounds like you girls are a little shy.
0 Replies

Ann cv

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 11:06 am
@Brent cv,
I guess you're right Drnaline - slightly shy - when I get to know you all better up will go a piccie ! Smile

Ann
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 12:42 pm
@Curmudgeon,
actually, l have no clue as to how to post a pic, and l tried on anne's forum where l was also clueless and created chaos...kind of like the professor...i have a photo on my kodak software but, it won't budge...
Professor Chaos

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 01:36 pm
@Tulip cv,
Tulip;10751 wrote:
actually, l have no clue...
l was also clueless...

Seems to be a pattern.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 01:42 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Still have goo on your face...afraid to post you picture????
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 04:34 pm
@Curmudgeon,
LOL Dr, the bagpiper is one of my husbands carvings.

I've attached a picture, lets see if it worked.
Tulip cv

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 07:27 pm
@Curmudgeon,
so cute red, l posted one picture over the internet so l am sure l can figure this out, but how small do you make it, a thumbnail?:dunno:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 09:28 pm
@Red cv,
Red;10778 wrote:
LOL Dr, the bagpiper is one of my husbands carvings.

I've attached a picture, lets see if it worked.
Yeah i figured something of the sort. Cute pic, boy those are some piercing eyes. Sure made all that pink stand out, LOL.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 09:46 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Go to Post reply
under the text box find additional options
click manage attachments
browse for the pic on your computer or insert the url
upload file
click on upload
when upload is done close the attachment window
I think this system makes a thumbnail for you if the image is too large
"From the FAQ page---The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make.

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Manage Attachments] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

After posting, the image attachments may display a thumbnail, depending on the forum settings. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon."
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 01:32 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Here's me and my nephew, note the red hair ergo Red. I hate being called that in "Real" life thou.

Curmudgeon, nice planer.

Dr, when I was young I use to get sent to the principles office for "Doing things with my eyes". I'd play dumb but I can roll my eyes to the back of my head so only the whites show. Now much of a claim to fame but hey I'll take what I can get.
0 Replies

Ann cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 02:02 pm
@Curmudgeon,
arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh:frown: Mine is too big and I can't crop the damn thing!
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 02:49 pm
@Curmudgeon,
so now when l am being ...well myself, everyone can just imagine how sweet l look....Very Happy
Red cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 06:58 pm
@Brent cv,
Looken good Tulip, you do look kinda sweet and innocent. Where's the real you???????????????? Just kidding.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 07:02 pm
@Curmudgeon,
the person holding the camera is holding a wad of:D money, thus l am looking with warmth ...