What's Handy?

William

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 06:23 am
That means something within your reach, huh!?

Has anyone ever really noticed their hands and how they operate/work
together? Without thinking about it they are helping each other. If you are right handed the left is the helping hand. If you are left handed, the left hand is the “dominant” hand but the right hand fights for that dominance.

My Dad told me once, who by the way was a left handed person, that it was a right handed world and being left hand was not a good thing and why he was very well adapted using both hands because he had to adapt to that right handed world. He was force to make that hand have more utility than the left hand of a right handed person.

Right handed people are very content with their hands with the right hand being the dominant and the left being it’s most willing aid.

My self, being very right handed I began observing them as they worked together and learned the right hand is the grabbing hand, the forceful hand, where as the left hand is the more gentle, meticulous one. When I am picking at myself removing a piece of foreign matter, it’s the left hand that does that. The right hand would just brush it away and be done with it, ha! They never fight each other as the left hand is always there to help the right one if it needs it.

Then I began thinking of right and left handed people and all that is said as to what is left and what is right with those people which politically means conservative and liberal and all the fighting that is done by those people compared to the fightingTHEY do as oppose to the hands that NEVER do.

Now you will note if you begin to observe your hands, when you are genuinely curious about an object you “pick" up, it is the left hand that does the picking, where as if you are not and just browsing, the right hand seems to just grab it, ha!

Seriously, try observing yours hands and you will see what I am saying is true. When the right hand does grab, the left hand is totally subdued and doesn’t not move at all and when the left does pick, neither does the right hand unless they seen to be “weighing” something and then they tossed whatever it is between them as if they are both contemplating what they are together holding trying to decide? “Is it for me or is it not for me, hmm?” Ha, lol!

Now when it comes to an “itch” the closest one to that spot gets the honors. Although both will try and when it comes to the female hands their hands can reach any spot as opposed to males hands because of his sinew or weight, can’t and needs help when there is a spot in which neither of his hands can reach; the more the muscle or weight, the fewer the spots they can reach.

Now let’s “handle” the sinuous and the weighty issues. The broader one is, the more help they need to reach any itch. An itch would be anything annoying and trying to relieve one self of that pestering thing indicated by what we do when we scratch our head trying to think of a solution to any problem we might have so it will just go away. That’s what “nit picking” is too. Of course that is quite real too as some really do have to scratch those little varmints as a result of those eggs that were laid there. That is truly sad that varmint could nest there in any ones hair. With all the soap and water available in the world, there is no reason in this world why that condition should exist for anyone. God........damn.......it. You see that phrase does apply sometimes and when it does..............I use it; and please pardon me when I do, and thank you for that.

Now let me offer what “weighty” means not applying to ones physical stature. Right handed people are those who tackle those weighty issues and can be defined as broad minded and “just the facts, will do” kind of people mostly “male” oriented. Where as the left handed people are more meticulous, refined, creative, picky and female oriented. Yes, you macho dudes do have both hands, believe it or not. Look at the ends of your sleeve, they are both there, huh!? Well in most cases anyway; exceptions noted and understood, unfortunately so.

Now the right handed, matter of fact, broad minded, weighty, grasping people are those who are dominate people. Being this is a right handed would it would seem they would be in control if it, huh!?

Now please any of you who have never followed my posts and don’t know that my mantra is and has been reaching a balance in all things, please know this is my personal effort to reach that balance so all can be so handy for all others in this right and left world we all live in.

That’s when, I believe, life will truly begin and the right and the left don’t challenge each other and use both hands cooperatively, complimentary and complementary.

If you will also notice I don’t us names or labels of any sort and that has much to do with why some argue so much and some many names we do call each other. Male and female is all we need to know as those labels and once we understand those two, I think we will begin to achieve that balance.

Got to go, you people are waking up now in this hemisphere, ha and my focus is beginning to wane. Later, and thanks for reading so far. One of these days I will explain what I mean by that, but now is not the time and please excuse me for not doing so now as I will know more, better tomorrow anyway.

Later,

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 671 • Replies: 2
No top replies

William

Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 06:32 am
I didn't post this in the philosophy section, I posted it in "general". Why is it in that philosophy section and more specifically, WHO exactly put it there?

William
0 Replies

William

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 04:46 am
Every thing we are we apply to the Earth as we compare us to her. We have a brain that has two hemispheres so we assigned the Earth those too. When we apply right and left as it applies to us and those right and left brain hemispheres we have established that right handed people appeal to the left hemisphere and left handed people appeal to the right; when the Earth has NO left. You can’t have a right and a left on a three dimensional, round object especially if that object is considered to be spinning/turning/rotating. There is no right and there is no left.

To us right and left are used for directions. We go one way or the other and when we point we are showing a way to go. This way or that way. Not a right way or a left way. If we do, it can be implied that the RIGHT way is THE way, as the other way would be the left way or the WRONG way. In our brainy way as it applies to us it is the right hemisphere and the left hemisphere trying to communicate with each other and when they finally do all will be equally able to use both hands with equal utility. That also goes with US AND WHAT EQUALITY MEANS. We balance! We will no longer need to consider directions and handy we all become as we become those HELPING HANDS.

If you will note when another ask for directions person/I/eye to person/I/eye, if you point, you will use the finger, pointing, depending if you know the way. If you use your left hand, the other would have use their right hand to show they understand. When the proper way is to get by their side so both can use the same hand. If that person were blind you would have to take their hand and help them there if you were kind enough to do such a thing. There would be no telling or pointing, you would both have to go there together and as it applies to us that is what we must do with each other as we all go there together. THE/THEE ONE WAY.

Today we have all kinds of ways to go. The “high” ways, he “low” ways, the RIGHT ways the wrong ways and no one wants to be LEFT behind.

Now let me offer what is the most difficult to understand about the right and the left of us. The Right/male of us and the Left/female of us. The right hand is the male hand and the left hand is the female hand as explained before. Does that mean we will become ‘UNISEXUAL’ if we finally reach that balance? Let’s hope not because that would indeed be THE END of us. All of us. Not that could very well be what will happen and where we go from there.....................................???????

It can be said we were someplace else before we got here. I guess what is of most important is what road we will travel on. Will we go up or will we go down? The up road is the hardest road and it will take us all to traverse that road together for it to be an easy road. The low road is the easy road now and any one can travel that road and it is a no brainer to observe where that road has led us. (See list). You can find that list on a post I offered once entitled THE TRUTH.

As to the male and the female of us;......later. Most are rising and trying to shine now in my hemisphere and it is now my time to go and observe what this day will bring. I hope you have a nice one in it........too. You see, I am not finished yet nor will I ever be. I would like to think I would always be handy for others when they need me. Can you imagine you ever saying that? If all thought that, it would be a most remarkable place to live, huh!?

William

0 Replies