10
   

I've stopped eating meat

 
 
jeeprs
 
  1  
Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 06:32 am
@Sentience,
although, fallen fruit would not fall into that category. Make for a challenging diet plan, though.
0 Replies
 
William
 
  1  
Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 06:53 am
Please forgive me for not reading all the posts in this thread as we are in that group, that animal group. Just smart ones is the only difference. If that is the case it would explain why and all the ways we do feed off other people like predators do and why specifically I will not think of me as one of those.

I am of the belief as it stands now, fish, chicken, pork and beef are here for us to eat or else we would be overrun with them. Just as those animals that feed on waste, once we begin to restrict their diet and give them nothing to eat, then they will, like anything else, just go away, dying from starvation.

William
Transcend
 
  1  
Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 12:15 pm
@William,
William wrote:


I am of the belief as it stands now, fish, chicken, pork and beef are here for us to eat or else we would be overrun with them. Just as those animals that feed on waste, once we begin to restrict their diet and give them nothing to eat, then they will, like anything else, just go away, dying from starvation.

William


So, what you are saying is that if humans did not eat meat, we would be overrun by them?

That's what you're saying? Please, clarify that you are serious here.
failures art
 
  1  
Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 12:39 pm
@William,
Will, we aren't overrun by wild animals. The animals you're referring to are farmed. In the case of fish, we don't cohabitate the sea (yet), so how are we overrun by them?

A
R
T
0 Replies
 
mark noble
 
  1  
Reply Thu 1 Jul, 2010 12:51 pm
Hi All!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGRluepFwdg&feature=related

Kind regards (Except Dlowan and Electronic mail (chosen excludees))
Mark...
0 Replies
 
William
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 05:33 am
@Transcend,
Transcend wrote:

William wrote:


I am of the belief as it stands now, fish, chicken, pork and beef are here for us to eat or else we would be overrun with them. Just as those animals that feed on waste, once we begin to restrict their diet and give them nothing to eat, then they will, like anything else, just go away, dying from starvation.

William


So, what you are saying is that if humans did not eat meat, we would be overrun by them?

That's what you're saying? Please, clarify that you are serious here.


Sure. Why else would those only I mentioned would they be here?

William
failures art
 
  1  
Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2010 05:39 am
@William,
William wrote:

Transcend wrote:

William wrote:


I am of the belief as it stands now, fish, chicken, pork and beef are here for us to eat or else we would be overrun with them. Just as those animals that feed on waste, once we begin to restrict their diet and give them nothing to eat, then they will, like anything else, just go away, dying from starvation.

William


So, what you are saying is that if humans did not eat meat, we would be overrun by them?

That's what you're saying? Please, clarify that you are serious here.


Sure. Why else would those only I mentioned would they be here?

William


They would be here for no different reasons than the cardinal, the squirrel, and the fox.

Your assertion is vacant.

A
R
T
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/19/2019 at 05:31:44