US SUPREME COURT NOW IN THE FOOD BUSINESS

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 10:34 pm

In order for the USSC to be in the food business, it woud have to be selling food.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 10:39 pm
@farmerman,
David wrote:
I 'm no hypocrit. When I have wanted to disagree with the USSC, I have done, explaining how n Y.
farmerman wrote:
I keep forgetting, you are a one issue only person.
Slinging insults does not support your position.
My being obsessed with one issue does not prevent me from taking cognizance of others also.

David
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 05:22 am
@Butrflynet,
Sounds like USSC exceeded its conscience in making this decision. Sometimes the most good is served by just shutting up and letting an event take a course.

Alfalfa is already one expensive seed. Im sure that Monsanto is only looking at selling thwir **** to the Western Alfalfa growers who use irrigation for their crops. If this **** is the cause of environmental or health problems, remember the USSC and its bevy of activist douche bags.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 05:24 am
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
As a remedy, the district court enjoined APHIS from partially deregulating RRA, and it prohibited virtually all planting of RRA pending a new EIS.

A practical and reasonable approach, why did USSC **** with this?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 05:39 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
As a remedy, the district court enjoined APHIS from partially deregulating RRA, and it prohibited virtually all planting of RRA pending a new EIS.

A practical and reasonable approach, why did USSC **** with this?
Because what the USSC is supposed to do
is assure that the legal mechanism is functioning correctly,
not that it be practical nor reasonable.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2010 09:31 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Slinging insults does not support your position.
My being obsessed with one issue does not prevent me from taking cognizance of others also.
Yes , but unless the lower court were trying to ban the use of guns in farm fields , you wouldnt invest any time or effort in the case.
When Im being insulting you will be the first to know Dave. I need you to getr a pulse and a pwersonal commitment and tell me why the court is doing its job. Also, try not to speak only in silly one-line bumper stickers K? Otherwise Ill just forget about you as a correspondent in the future.
0 Replies