Can Any Two Things Agree In Every Conceivable Detail Without Being Identical?

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 04:33 pm
Hi All,

The original thread "Can Any Two Things Be Identical" has been absorbed by the borg and is currently undergoing assimilation. Ergo, I feel it to be appropriate that those who choose to continue the original conversation have the oppurtunity to do so.

We are going to omit the word "Identical" from this thread and exchange it with the word "Cheese". So as not to create any further derailments.

We have clearly established that no two things in the universe at-large are in any way cheese with one another.

If anyone would care to challenge this conclusion - feel free to do so.

We are now discussing "Perfect", renamed "german" and "Perfection", renamed "fritters".

Q: Is there any reason to believe that anything is not german, or that two things can be cheese, or that anything is not in and over itself cheese fritters?

For those of you just joining this thread: Good luck!

Have a fantastic day everyone!
Mark...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,550 • Replies: 4
No top replies

kennethamy

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 04:42 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Hi All,

The original thread "Can Any Two Things Be Identical" has been absorbed by the borg and is currently undergoing assimilation. Ergo, I feel it to be appropriate that those who choose to continue the original conversation have the oppurtunity to do so.

We are going to omit the word "Identical" from this thread and exchange it with the word "Cheese". So as not to create any further derailments.

We have clearly established that no two things in the universe at-large are in any way cheese with one another.

We are now discussing "Perfect", renamed "german" and "Perfection", renamed "fritters".

Q: Is there any reason to believe that anything is not german, or that two things can be cheese, or that anything is not in and over itself cheese fritters?

Mark...

I hope the replies you receive to this post are as sensible as the post is.
mark noble

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2010 04:45 pm
@kennethamy,
kennethamy wrote:

mark noble wrote:

Hi All,

Mark...

I hope the replies you receive to this post are as sensible as the post is.

Hi Ken,

In what way?

xxx
Mark...
0 Replies

sarek

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 04:50 am
I think the main question is if there is a sliding scale in the measurement of cheesyness between two objects. As long as the precision of your measurements can always be below the threshold you can in fact conclude cheese where there is none.
mark noble

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 08:33 am
@sarek,
Hi Sarek!

I agree. Do you think that, due to every thing's seperate (unique) location in the universe, each thing is a german representation of itself?

Kind regards.
Mark...
0 Replies