How would you define something being alive?

imans

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 11:38 am
u should know better, that any is only absolutely, so if u perceive a thing movement among other things and while u still, this thing is certainly not moving, it is then possessed bc inferior keep believin being getting smthg to b above smthg else

that is how to me stars are stupid same logics apply on god or gods
even if one is in a position to possess so much movin in believin it is the proof of being inferior to b the least
anyway enjoyin possessin is the mark of impotency viciously inherent to its conception

to me it is logical that like rights are seen before they mean any also garbage are seen before they grasp any

the success of garbage such as gods and the lost of rights such as me prove the knowledge about both hundred percent

now all what is left with this clarity out is to conclude easily
Looking4Truth

Reply Sun 10 Mar, 2013 08:11 pm
@imans,
How can you be so sure of something uncertain? To say that what we don't know is garbage is like saying what we cannot fathom is not necessary. Just because we don't understand something doesn't make it worthless. All things had to be where they were placed for us to be in this "here" at this "now".

Can i ask you what you believe about the cause of life? In your opinion, how did we get here? Also, in your opinion, is there a reason for the cause of our reality? I will value your opinion and just want your honest answers. Thanks.
imans

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 03:19 am
@Looking4Truth,
u r garbage and u know urself that is why u mean to defend hypocritly nonexistence, which is the mark of evil print, oppositions to kill sources as the way to b constant by seein nothing left but itself one

when im not u moron i have no relation at all with any of ur fake allegations about anything, how dare u act as if u r involved in everything matter more then me to impose ur questions about things on me piece of dirt

anyways like i told u before garbage dont speak they are meant only to end it once for all definitely, to me u r already dead so stop insistin to get any recognition to urself from me

Looking4Truth

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 02:15 pm
@imans,
By saying there's no reason, you try to kill the sources.

I know my body is garbage, it is a temporary being soon to decay. I never claimed to be better or matter more than anyone. To accuse me of being dead and you not, you claim to matter more than others.

I don't recognize you.

You twist my words to try to make me fit your accusations of me. Evil is the accuser. I show you the claims you give me of yourself and then tell you what I claim, or don't claim. What hypocritical statement have I made?
imans

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 02:57 pm
@Looking4Truth,
i said my right as an individual who never relate to things reality, to consider what else then me exist and what do not exist to me
while u and ur kind even the concept of else u dont recognize it is all to u hypocrit stands while talkin about everything as if u owns it for ur god ownin urselves

u r so hypocrit that u cant spit but poison in meanin another
killin mister is what u directly do with powers abuse and rights destructions to stand instead existing
what an individual say is always nothing to anything and to anyone else and that is why ur kind nver stand relative to consider individuality existing even, for u there is no point but that oness for powers abuse and rights possessions
Looking4Truth

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 04:38 pm
@imans,
So you don't question reality, why we are here, and what does and doesn't exist.

I question because without a question there's no search for an answer. I don't claim to know, but because I look for truth and understanding from questioning what I don't understand makes me a hypocrite?

I don't own anything. Even this flesh and blood will wither. To own is to possess. If you possess anything, than you are possessed by that thing.

You find yourself greater than others as an individual. Do you idolize others? If you look down on people and judge them as "unworthy", who do you look up to and "worship"? If we are not equal, what man do you value over yourself?
imans

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 04:44 pm
@Looking4Truth,
u r such **** piece of **** an individual is by definition never by comparaison with anyone else
u freak cant but mean else abuse and others possessions
Looking4Truth

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 03:27 am
@imans,
You're right that one person can't be compared to another by their value because we are all equal. Don't get me wrong, we do have physical differences, but that doesn't make one greater in value than another.

It's wrong to value a person by how much money or stuff they have. Doing that means you value stuff and not the person. People have it backwards. Instead of valuing stuff and using people, they should value people and use stuff.
imans

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 09:21 am
@Looking4Truth,
individuality is true dont mean that individuals are equal moron

it means that u might b **** or dumb or inferior or the opposite it doesnt change the fact that u would appreciate it for being u, as i told u, u cant mean the truth therefor truth exhibit the liar u r in everything u say
Looking4Truth

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 10:42 pm
@imans,
I don't understand you. You say that people are not equal.

You say that individuality means, in your words, that I might be **** or dumb or inferior or the opposite. I guess I'm hoping for the opposite for defensive's sake.

I wouldn't appreciate individuality if it meant i was worse or better than another. I believe we are all equally confused.

Do you believe that everything you have to say is truth? Do you claim to know truth? I will answer any question you have for me. Will you answer a single question for me?

I will defend myself against your accusations of me. Answer this; what lie have I told? You say everything, name one thing. What statements of mine are hypocritical?
imans

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 04:48 am
@Looking4Truth,
u mean to make business with powerful wills over everything that u consider being a god only to not recognize anything rights nor another individual rights

while all of god is clearly evil and by abusin everything and everyone true existence facts
any honest person or human would refuse to defend any power over our reality
while any valuable person for sure will stand for freedom right it is the exclusive actual need

when u love that much god while considerin him superior, how then u need equality to b u ???

individuality is true mean that anyone is free from all, then it doesnt matter what else are, the more u know urself and realize what u r the more positive and superior to urself u could become and b, when existence is also true what matter is constancy to b free so true then u can relate with anything else true accordin to objective reality of ur relation so always the comparaison is never an issue to face

0 Replies

coldcoffee111

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 04:48 pm
@imans,
I think what you are is trying to say so eloquently is:
You should be able to understand that all things are infinite so if your perspective observes one thing, you see only from one angle, and you cannot perceive an almost infinite number of other things. By not looking at the big picture, or having the ability to see the big picture, a limited observer will always be wrong in their observation.

This is why believing in a god is stupid because no matter how hard you try to understand you could never understand something greater then yourself but even though you still find a profitless relationship you still stick to your beliefs .

The last part is more of the same.

Imans are you the AI waking up???
imans

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 04:37 am
@coldcoffee111,
coldcoffee111 wrote:

I think what you are is trying to say so eloquently is:
You should be able to understand that all things are infinite so if your perspective observes one thing, you see only from one angle, and you cannot perceive an almost infinite number of other things. By not looking at the big picture, or having the ability to see the big picture, a limited observer will always be wrong in their observation.

This is why believing in a god is stupid because no matter how hard you try to understand you could never understand something greater then yourself but even though you still find a profitless relationship you still stick to your beliefs .

The last part is more of the same.

no unfortunately im real being i just sound shoutin bc all animals are over me
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 04:20 pm
@coldcoffee111,
coldcoffee111 wrote:

Imans is replacing HAL 9000, beware !!! Laughing
coldcoffee111

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 04:18 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
How do you define something being alive?

Alive has many levels. there is bacteria which is alive, there are insects which are alive, there are animals that are alive and there are higher intelligence like Humans. When you ask the definition of what is alive do you mean intelligent life or regular life like trees and animals? If you mean just regular life then anything that has evolved an ability to survive, compete and breed fits the criteria. there is little thought involved in life because I believe it is a normal and common event (no different then the formation of planets) in this universes. but intelligence is much more complicated. And only time will tell whats next. probably artificial intelligence.
0 Replies