dlowan
 
  2  
Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 02:06 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

dlowan wrote:

What is irrational about enjoying sharing knowledge?

What is RATIONAL about proselytizing that everybody behave exactly as you wish them to?
I have already previously answerd such questions to Robert, please don't ask the same.

..however, if you can solve this A2K challenge then you will know what I am talking about.



I have no interest in jumping through silly hoops for you or anyone else.

I also consider your position utterly irrational in that it is irrational to attempt to ignore emotion, since emotion is part of every human's reality.

In general I find that it is people like you who are most controlled by emotion, since they irrationally attempt to deny its influence and hence do not take their own emotions or those of others into account.


As an obvious example just look at you here.

Presumably, if you have any rational intent at all, it is to persuade others to your point of view? Or at least to consider it? (Though I suspect you may be just a troll.)

Because of your ignorance of or carelessness about your own repellent manner of posting, the EFFECT of your manner is to stop many people from even reading you, or to reject your ideas almost out of hand.

I suspect you project your denied or repressed emotions onto others, and hence set up this ridiculous false dichotomy where reason is good and emotion bad.

Emotions do least harm when best understood and not avoided.



HexHammer
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 02:10 am
@dlowan,
Ah, so you havn't read any of my replys, so your basicly just speaking out of your ass?
dlowan
 
  2  
Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 02:17 am
@HexHammer,
I have read you and your replies on this and other threads.

This is what I base my opinion on.

I'll not bother much with you again, unless I see something interesting.

Can you point me to somewhere where you have said something interesting without the arrogance and lack of insight?
HexHammer
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 02:18 am
@dlowan,
Spare me your trolling and flaming.
dlowan
 
  2  
Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 02:23 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

Spare me your trolling and flaming.



Cool. Behave and spare us yours and play nicely with others and you'll experience less negative responses.

You get what you give honey.
HexHammer
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 02:25 am
@dlowan,
I havn't attacked you, and I actually tryed to help the person asking for help.

It is you who blindly runs of in a rage, instead of talking about it in a calm manner. You are consumed with group think and flock instinct and therefore irationally attacks me.

So please spare me your selfrighteous crusade.
dlowan
 
  2  
Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 02:28 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

I havn't attacked you, and I actually tryed to help the person asking for help.

It is you who blindly runs of in a rage, instead of talking about it in a calm manner. You are consumed with group think and flock instinct and therefore irationally attacks me.

So please spare me your selfrighteous crusade.


I haven't felt attacked...I just think you rude and arrogant. It's kind of amusing.

Once again, when you spare us yours.

Whom did you seek to help here?


All you have done is to rant about the person who DID try to help and about anyone who disagrees with you.

You have been the poster child for self-righteousness on this thread, and appear unable to see yourself.

This is behaviour I have observed in you in most places I happen to have seen you post.

If you have a more reasonable side I would like to see it.

Once again, can you point to me to some posts where you behave normally and contribute something?
HexHammer
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 02:31 am
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

HexHammer wrote:

I havn't attacked you, and I actually tryed to help the person asking for help.

It is you who blindly runs of in a rage, instead of talking about it in a calm manner. You are consumed with group think and flock instinct and therefore irationally attacks me.

So please spare me your selfrighteous crusade.


Once again, when you spare us yours.

Whom did you seek to help here?


All you have done is to rant about the person who DID try to help and about anyone who disagrees with you.

You have been the poster child for self-righteousness on this thread, and appear unable to see yourself.
You clearly havn't read all of my posts, nor grasped the deeper meaning, which only makes me regretably put you on ignore.
dlowan
 
  2  
Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 02:32 am
@HexHammer,
A deer meaning?

What and where is that?

As for the ignore, I can think of almost nobody of whom I would more happily take leave, forsooth.


0 Replies
 
DrewDad
 
  3  
Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2010 09:59 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:
My humble intention

Are you sure you're using the word "humble" correctly? I think you may want to consult a dictionary.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

The Fish Thred - Discussion by Rockhead
Gold fish - Question by Angiebaby177
Is it safe to eat fish? - Question by Advocate
i dont know what do do - Question by ugabugsie2030
post a video of a fish doing anything - Discussion by ugabugsie2030
what colors do goldfish come in? - Question by ugabugsie2030
do fish eat bananas? - Question by ugabugsie2030
What,s wrong with my gold fish - Discussion by horsemad109
hii - Question by nancy jizi
Fish aren't eating - Question by OkamiKaji
 
  1. Forums
  2. » tropical fish
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/21/2019 at 02:51:45