Help with difficult riddle

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2010 02:03 pm
I was given this riddle by my professor. I'm taking psychology for summer school and this was one of the riddles that he gave in class. This single riddle is worth 5% of my final grade. He's going to give us a total of 3 of these riddles and we need to get 1 of the 3 correct to get the 5%.

Riddle:
Even though i was first here im late im asleep but im awake they talk of good times but thats only in their minds what am I?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 664 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Gorilla Nipples

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2010 01:16 am
@t4psum60n9buddh4,
t4psum60n9buddh4 wrote:

I was given this riddle by my professor. I'm taking psychology for summer school and this was one of the riddles that he gave in class. This single riddle is worth 5% of my final grade. He's going to give us a total of 3 of these riddles and we need to get 1 of the 3 correct to get the 5%.

Riddle:
Even though i was first here im late im asleep but im awake they talk of good times but thats only in their minds what am I?

Does this riddle happen to have punctuation in its original form? I wanted to take a crack at it, but I didn't feel like filling in the .'s myself.
0 Replies