Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 02:47 am
Do you know about or have you tried any good diet for abs?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,590 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 04:53 am
It's a diet for all of your body.

Your body does not choose to just put the carbs on your thighs and the protein on your arms.

There is no such thing as a diet specifically for your abs.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 05:34 am
@bellyfat,
I dropped thirty five pounds eating a lot of salads without dressing, cooked cereal, yogurt, fruit; and running, boxing, weight training, and aerobics of various sorts, and yes, a lot of sit ups on the inclined bench and different other sorts of stomach exercises... I still don't have a lot of definition... I am 56, and the extra skin I made for myself still hangs on me; but I feel gnarley under that skin...It feels good to be light and strong and healthy...
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 05:43 am
Muscle definition is effected by genetics. Some people can get "six pack abs" or arm cuts much easier than others. I have two brothers, one has had very defined abdominal muscles, especially before the age of 40. He was always fit, but never went crazy with workouts or diet. My other brother didn't get the gene. He worked really hard to get the shape of brother #1, but it never really happened. He was actually more lean, but he lacked the same muscle definition no matter what he ate or how much weight he lifted. I agree with Jespah that the best thing to do is lose weight overall and then just keep in the best shape your body can maintain without too much suffering.
0 Replies

Kimaya

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 11:25 pm
@bellyfat,
I don't think there is any diet for abs , you just need to workout a lot.
0 Replies