Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 05:14 pm
[SIZE="4"] (I AM A MAN, THEREFORE I AM GOVERNED BY NO MAN!) [/SIZE] Man was born with a brain and free will FOR A REASON, so as to be able to care and fend for himself, conduce and be in control of his own motive and intent and have responsibility for his own conduct. WE ARE NOT ZOMBIES! although thats what they try to turn you into, you literally do not have to abide by their laws as they literally have NO authority what so ever over ANYONE, because they are simply other man like you and me, I would sacrifice myself today for people to realize this!! Any man who thinks he has the power to govern or have authority over anyone is simply fooling them selves, and the saddest part is they are succeeding at fooling others into believing so.

(ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!!)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,421 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Wisdom Seeker

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 07:03 pm
@Soul Brother,
if there is anarchy, we can't reach from what we are now, no unity = less improvement, more unity = more improvements.
mister kitten

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 07:07 pm
@Wisdom Seeker,
Wisdom Seeker;157342 wrote:
if there is anarchy, we can't reach from what we are now, no unity = less improvement, more unity = more improvements.

What good are improvements?
Soul Brother

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 08:07 pm
@mister kitten,
I thought for a second that no one would have the courage to speak out and comment on such a topic. on the related thread there were many people FRIGHTENED by other man, not only are people accepting the idea of having other man govern and have authority over them, but to the point that people FEEL FRIGHTENED by these oppressors! this saddens me. To what point are people going to keep bending over and accept being spanked? What will it take for people to stand up and walk on their own feet to their own wished destination rather than being instructed where you can go with your leash? They have so much control that they can boast about it with their name GOVERNMENT, we govern you and there is nothing you can do, say: I am governed, say it out loud to yourself right now so you can see how degrading and humiliating it is. I am fortunate enough to know that NO man can govern or have any authority over me, and i would go to any length for others to realize this.

Be careful! do not speak against them they are watching!

[SIZE="4"] OBEY! [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"] DON'T QUESTION! [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"] WATCH TV! [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"] NO IMAGINATION! [/SIZE]
0 Replies

Wisdom Seeker

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 12:40 pm
@Soul Brother,
if there is no government, we will live what animals do, to live without knowing the purpose of living, to live just to live, to be trap in mystery forever, to explore only the explorable one.
0 Replies

jeeprs

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2010 11:04 pm
@Soul Brother,
On my planet, we have governments usually to look after large collective tasks, like the building and maintenance of roads, hospitals, and armies. We elect them, so actually they answer to us. If we don't like what they do, we throw them out and hire someone else to do the job.

I don't know which planet you are on, but I think wherever it is, it is heading for problems.
Wisdom Seeker

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 02:43 am
@Soul Brother,
everything has its own risk but the choice of having a government is a better choice compare to others.
0 Replies

Soul Brother

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 04:16 am
@jeeprs,
jeeprs;157813 wrote:
On my planet, we have governments usually to look after large collective tasks, like the building and maintenance of roads, hospitals, and armies. We elect them, so actually they answer to us. If we don't like what they do, we throw them out and hire someone else to do the job.

I don't know which planet you are on, but I think wherever it is, it is heading for problems.

jeeprs;157813 wrote:
On my planet, we have governments usually to look after large collective tasks, like the building and maintenance of roads, hospitals, and armies.

These are all good things but a government is not needed, all such services could be achieved with association institutions or similar systems with no need for anyone to govern anyone. Armies however, should not exist, humans should not have even the notion of such a thing, we should be much more advanced than that, we are humans, we are not animals! and you should NEVER think of armies as a normal or acceptable thing.

---------- Post added 04-29-2010 at 10:01 PM ----------

jeeprs;157813 wrote:
We elect them, so actually they answer to us. If we don't like what they do, we throw them out and hire someone else to do the job.

Do you really believe they answer to us? My friend do not for a second be fooled into thinking this. When democratic system of government was formed there was democracy, but power corrupts! after a certain period of being in rulership and establishing their power the public becomes more and more powerless and more and more dependent of their masters, until eventually their power becomes so deeply established that they no longer need to inquire the people. The concept is feed a dog enough food and you will eventually gain so much trust as to put a leash on him. Do you think the ones who govern you did not realize this? indeed they did which is why they still rule you to this day. They simply let you elect the president every once in a while to make you believe that its a democracy and that will keep you satisfied.

After a certain period with their "democracy" they become so accepted amongst the population that they no longer need to consent they simply make the law and you obey it, its that simple.

Eventually people become so accustomed with being governed that they become completely and utterly dependent on the system, they will become so dependent on it that they will fight to protect it, this is clearly evident by the number of people who have posted on this thread, keep in mind these are PHILOSOPHERS! to rule an ignorant is one thing, but to rule a philosopher that is job well done! The dependancy on the system is also evident in society, when faced with problems whom do the people turn to? THEIR GOVERNMENT, not within them selves and the community but to the men who GOVERN them and GOVERN their lives, they depend on their government to baby feed them and wipe their bottoms! extremely sad!

Jeeprs mentioned that they answer to us and we can throw them out if we wish, hahaha! The people behind our governments have been building this place for centuries! they have built this place from the ground up and have being running it since! [SIZE="4"]this is THEIR show!![/SIZE]!, do you really think that if you ask them to step down they are going to step down?
do you really think that if you tell them you are not happy with their job and ask them to step down that they will step down and resign? they will laugh at you! they will laugh at you and tell you to get back to work!

jeeprs;157813 wrote:
don't know which planet you are on, but I think wherever it is, it is heading for problems.

You are absolutely right.
0 Replies

Wisdom Seeker

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 09:46 am
@Soul Brother,
there is no need for insulting, i just say what i can say so what's wrong with that, how immature you are people, i am not against your beliefs, i just said my part nothing more nothing less..

this is a philosophy forum, everyone can tell there opinion, they can critisize it but not to insult someone

maybe i'm from a different planet but look i act more human than you,i follow the rule of this forum not to harass anyone, were here to debate philosophy not to insult...

i know in time you learn how to respect others, you will learn how to be human, you will learn that philosophy is not insulting someone but to critisise it's opinion, to learn to understand first.

have wisdom first before philosophize...

i take this to be offensive
Soul Brother

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 10:46 am
@Wisdom Seeker,
Wisdom Seeker;157969 wrote:
there is no need for insulting, i just say what i can say so what's wrong with that, how immature you are people, i am not against your beliefs, i just said my part nothing more nothing less..

this is a philosophy forum, everyone can tell there opinion, they can critisize it but not to insult someone

maybe i'm from a different planet but look i act more human than you,i follow the rule of this forum not to harass anyone, were here to debate philosophy not to insult...

i know in time you learn how to respect others, you will learn how to be human, you will learn that philosophy is not insulting someone but to critisise it's opinion, to learn to understand first.

have wisdom first before philosophize...

i take this to be offensive

Wisdom seeker, I genuinely feel sadness to know that you feel offended when you deserve not to, and I feel sadness that you think I meant to offend you. You are most definitely entitled to voice as you wish, and I value and respect your opinions as well as all of my brothers, please read back through the post so that you can find this to be a simple miss understanding of language that has caused sadness in you and me. My replies were in response to jeeprs, were even there, there was no offense intended, I was the one said to be from another planet but recognized this as a joke. I hope that all miss understanding is cleared as I mean no offense or disrespect to you, or anybody.
Wisdom Seeker

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2010 10:56 am
@Soul Brother,
Soul Brother;157986 wrote:
Wisdom seeker, I genuinely feel sadness to know that you feel offended when you deserve not to, and I feel sadness that you think I meant to offend you. You are most definitely entitled to voice as you wish, and I value and respect your opinions as well as all of my brothers, please read back through the post so that you can find this to be a simple miss understanding of language that has caused sadness in you and me. My replies were in response to jeeprs, were even there, there was no offense intended, I was the one said to be from another planet but recognized this as a joke. I hope that all miss understanding is cleared as I mean no offense or disrespect to you, or anybody.

sorry for the misunderstanding, but thanks for the reply, i understand it.
0 Replies

jeeprs

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 10:16 pm
@Soul Brother,
sorry if I was too satirical before. But I can't understand how you can enact a program of 'no government'. How could it end up with anything other than anarchy? Wouldn't the result be even worse than what we have now? Then the powerful and the super-rich would be even less restrained than they are at the moment. All of the ordinary people, 99.9% of the population, would basically be a mob, to be rounded up and corralled like sheep and cattle.

I lived on a couple of communes during the 60's and 70's. A lot of people had similar ideas back then. Try living in a situation without the benefits of modern society for a few weeks. Basically you're going back to how life was 2,000 years ago - nasty, brutish and short. You spend all your time doing really basic things, messing about with food and shelter and working your guts out just to make a meal and have a roof. Isn't this where you're heading with all this?
Soul Brother

Reply Sun 2 May, 2010 07:40 am
@jeeprs,
jeeprs;158667 wrote:
sorry if I was too satirical before. But I can't understand how you can enact a program of 'no government'. How could it end up with anything other than anarchy? Wouldn't the result be even worse than what we have now? Then the powerful and the super-rich would be even less restrained than they are at the moment. All of the ordinary people, 99.9% of the population, would basically be a mob, to be rounded up and corralled like sheep and cattle.

I lived on a couple of communes during the 60's and 70's. A lot of people had similar ideas back then. Try living in a situation without the benefits of modern society for a few weeks. Basically you're going back to how life was 2,000 years ago - nasty, brutish and short. You spend all your time doing really basic things, messing about with food and shelter and working your guts out just to make a meal and have a roof. Isn't this where you're heading with all this?

Jeeprs, as I have said in a different thread I think people are miss understanding my message regarding no government, I don't imply for chaotic anarchy, but the system of government in place today is utterly flawed.

What I am trying to convey is that the oppressive, tyrannous and coercive hierarchy that exists today is evil and wrong and is in serious need of change.

You did not live in a proper commune as all such communist countries failed to properly adhere to original marxist communism. after all how was a communist country to have any success amongst a world who's economy and trade was dominated by capitalism.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Mon 3 May, 2010 12:25 pm
@Soul Brother,
Soul Brother;157287 wrote:
(I AM A MAN, THEREFORE I AM GOVERNED BY NO MAN!) Man was born with a brain and free will FOR A REASON, so as to be able to care and fend for himself, conduce and be in control of his own motive and intent and have responsibility for his own conduct. WE ARE NOT ZOMBIES! although thats what they try to turn you into, you literally do not have to abide by their laws as they literally have NO authority what so ever over ANYONE, because they are simply other man like you and me, I would sacrifice myself today for people to realize this!! Any man who thinks he has the power to govern or have authority over anyone is simply fooling them selves, and the saddest part is they are succeeding at fooling others into believing so.

(ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!!)
Don't really see how you relate to your own topic. Seems you lose youself being busy stateing what selfconstituted person you are.
0 Replies