does god have sensibility ?

north

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 08:20 pm
does god have the capicity to feel or perceive , have rational emotion ?

not that I have found
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 939 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jgweed

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 07:01 am
@north,
Doesn't this depend on your definition of God, and of course, of "rational emotion"?

If you are going to post questions, it might be really helpful if you took the time to explain or articulate the question itself. While general or vague questions are often "fun," they are seldom productive in themselves of focused discussion.
0 Replies

Brian phil

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 05:59 pm
@north,
To take this idea that God (or a god) has feelings & perceptions-- the gods of every culture & time have curiously human traits. Indicating that humans are either the inventors of gods or the (inadequate) interpreters. If creators, it's a silly question- we would of course imbue our own creations with elements of ourselves. If interpreters, gods must have some emotions, reasoning ability & perception similar to us in order to have made us as well as for us to interpret anything about them. Maybe I'm not explaining this enough, but for me, if god/gods exist, this answers the poster's question in the affirmative.
0 Replies