Logical explanation: why a god must exist

imans

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2012 09:47 am
and how any human is superior to god is more easy to prove

god in concept and fact of wills ends is never objective, what keep pretendin being superior constant cant b but through forcin all to b inferiors, so is blind always to what is there and present
and what is in fact powerful on else is itself life so not objective either since life is the free superior sense confused with what it realize so particularly when else existence is used for

while, any human is at least a free perspective upon everything as there present constant, so any human is at the least at one instant nothing to all around it or being through it but still perceivin it there
so any human is objective relatively by its body itself being reality by its thoughts and by its free awareness constancy as a matter of fact
when objective is truth superiority then even though any human cannot b constant superiority but at least any human know superiority as perceivin a sense of objective superiority, but god or gods never

this prove that humans individually and collectively are superior to any god and all gods
0 Replies

imans

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2012 10:27 am
so lies end lead to the existence of god as one creation of its fact that multiple possible apply alone hypocritly or in relative domain or directly with god like satan and all that crap of inventin names to same crap callin it opposite to santa becomin satan while the first letter the s so the pretense is the same and when the first letter is wat matter the most as a thing

especially guessin how that god concept existence is the reason of such **** existence that could never dreamt of tryin to pretend anything not only comin out of nothing that dont have the min standard to exist relatively but also what come from past most inferiority existin awareness, which is surely the reason how all and any became only evil life

so truth vs lies

the lie is the one so god that say i can pretend being the truth but then i must b the least i can repeat so only me i must keep inventin me away from seein all while reduce all to what i can constantly see

the truth is what say, since being true is constant superiority objective creation of itself reality with all and anything as a fact then, superiority is being present then present superiority is everywhere out of everything always much more then it could b guessed from itself creation
then present is exclusively objective superiority, and self creation so being true is about reality with true most objective superiority perceived being existing
then even if true do not create itself, truth wont b affected by that fact, its absolute superior presence is free forever more
so maximum of lies and evil do not affect the truth

which seem proven as explainin why is now

so this is the issue that noone care about

when evil is such absolutely alive then constant present superiority is a very low standard barely above zero while obviously zero is competin with since it can b evil too

which in a way suggest else truth being what matter for all matters the most

else truth being the hidden absolute truth for existence successful possible

constant superiority is negatively admittin else existence always

as whatever is zero or plus should b seen in truth out of its possible ends conceptions, which is impossible to determin since it depends first and last on itself creation what that whatever do

this is what is abused too since the argument that is sold to b nice with evil, is to say that it would change, while no it is impossible, evolution is possible only in truth of constant superiority so the linear since above zero
as principally and then basically nothing do not objectively exist, no freedom can create itself as being nothing since any freedom at the min would create itself as supportin else objective existence so a creation of positive adds being real

when true present is constant superiority then it is impossible to create self being nothing at all

so the point is to admit how then constant superiority is the truth of objective existence as also objective existence is the truth of constant superiority, the freedom sense out
so infinite present superiority is about else value in concept and facts which prove how existence is from ever an absolute right

but then any else value is a right to exist freely as long as its value is being objective

so constant superiority cant b compared, so then there cant b any one to point when one or point cant b true unless constant superiority which is never possible to isolate from all constant superiority too

which surely is the math way to prove truth being the existence fact not anything nor any reality and surely never berk any god

Smileyrius

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 03:12 am
@imans,
Imans do you use a translater like Google Translate or Babelfish?

I am trying to understand your content but it is difficult to interpret
0 Replies

eisen3

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 01:12 pm
@Persona phil,
The problem of evil is only still debated because people don’t understand what it means. Evil exists in the world, because it MUST exist. Go back to the Garden of Eden. God said don’t eat of the fruit of the tree of good and evil, or the knowledge thereof. Now let me ask this, why would God ever put that tree there in the first place, wouldn’t it then be as if God is the one insinuating sin? False. God HAD to put the tree in the Garden in order to give us free will. This is all about free will. God made us with free will, because he is just and kind. Evil is there because we have free will. Now you’ll say "Oh, why did God give us free will then, if he knew it would bring evil?" well for many reasons. 1. If God didn’t give us free will, you would be even more opposed to him than you are now. 2. He knew that he would draw out a bride for his son, Jesus, who died for all of us that we might have salvation. A bride that made THEIR OWN decision to follow him when he called them. Christians are no better than unchristians, were all sinners. The difference is, Christians have been redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ, which he desires for the whole world. You’ll ask "So why doesn’t he just proclaim himself with great signs and wonders so all could be saved" 1. I’ve seen many debates between Christians and atheists and when the question is brought up "If I could prove God to you, would you worship him and live for him?", and they ALL say no. Signs will not bring you to follow God.
fresco

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 01:28 pm
@eisen3,
Laughing
Next !
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 03:34 pm
@eisen3,
eisen3 wrote:
God HAD to put the tree in the Garden in order to give us free will.

Why not just create people with free will? Why the unnecessary arborial middle-man?
Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2012 03:49 pm
@joefromchicago,
Maybe that was Chauncey Gardner.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 08:41 am
@Setanta,
God Exists Cause I say It Exists!!!!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 09:20 am
Theology is a kind of insanity.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 10:00 am
@JLNobody,
then I qualify Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 10:04 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
All you have to do is belive in a God to feel Good And thats Good enough for me Smile
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 01:50 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
That is a very practical justification to believe in God..."I believe it because I need to feel good"...but the question rather should be why believing in God would make you/us feel good ? What is essential in God that we need ? And what is not ? What kind of God could we plausibly believe in ? My answer to that question is that "God" is just Order and Unity...any other description beyond that is pure fantasy and speculation...what is essential in "God" thus is the idea of a Universal link between all things.
0 Replies

MattDavis

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 08:51 pm
@JLNobody,
Religion may not be sane if you take sanity to mean reasonable.
I reserve total condemnation for religious practices/beliefs, for those which are demonstrably pathological on a societal level.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 07:23 am
@MattDavis,
A logical reason why God must Exist is "What is there to live for without God?"
MattDavis

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 07:57 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Love
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:00 am
@MattDavis,
ooh yes love thats logical. but God isnt?
MattDavis

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:02 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
What's illogical about it?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:07 am
@MattDavis,
dint say it was ilogical I said that is Logical and God isnt Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:12 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
You see is a loaded question.