Logical explanation: why a god must exist

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2017 11:03 am
@Seneca23,
God's do in fact have beginnings. Different cultures created different god's. All one need to do is study Greek mythology, and the god's created by different cultures. Then study the evolution of Homo sapiens from primates. It's all there.
BillW

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 10:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Why god must exist - to control the heathen masses
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 03:06 pm
@BillW,
I don't consider them "heathen masses." It's because intelligence doesn't seem to play into what people wish to believe within their religion. All I see is that cultures all around the world created their own gods, and it had nothing to do with intelligence. Christianity and Islam seems to be the most popular religion in the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups
BillW

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 03:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
ci, within the mass of the masses, there is an element of heathenism. Whether it is small or large (I wish for smallness) - it is this group of people religion must control. There are of course those others that find it inspiring and wish to join; and then thers's the con men, I mean priest that are in for the money. It is funny that it is the last group listed that Jesus was sacrificed for (but called rabbis in that religion), and guess what, THEY'RE BACK, in the name of Christ. Great VRWC move, where there's money, take control of the con and spread the lies.

Hey, give me credit, I didn't say "Deplorables".......
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 03:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That Wiki site shows about 6 million people in religions. Do they all live in Oklahoma? 6 Million out 7.5 billion people worldwide, wow. OK, take out children, still a massive difference that I wasn't aware of before!
0 Replies