Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:09 pm
If any body wants to do this, we could define our own parameters.
A poetry slam in its essence, is someone starts off with a poem and another comes back in a sertain amount of time with their own reply to the first poem. Sometimes disproving the first, sometimes making the point better.
We could all decide on a subject perhaps and give a sertain amount of time for us all to fulfil the brief.
What do you think?
Set a day we are all available get a mod to throw down the subject and off we all go, we could make rules about the form or medium of the poem but i think this would stiffle creativity?
But the point is that we all have the same amount of time and at the end of the week add up all the 'thanks' each poem has received and crown our winner.
We do not need 'winners' but a little healthy competiton is good for creativity sometimes.
What do you think?
Got any rules you would extol and rules you would disavow?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,020 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 10:49 pm
@sometime sun,
Laughing
sometime sun;138028 wrote:
A poetry slam in its essence, is someone starts off with a poem and another comes back in a sertain amount of time with their own reply to the first poem. Sometimes disproving the first, sometimes making the point better.
We could all decide on a subject perhaps and give a sertain amount of time for us all to fulfil the brief.
What do you think?
Set a day we are all available get a mod to throw down the subject and off we all go, we could make rules about the form or medium of the poem but i think this would stiffle creativity?
But the point is that we all have the same amount of time and at the end of the week add up all the 'thanks' each poem has received and crown our winner.
We do not need 'winners' but a little healthy competiton is good for creativity sometimes.
What do you think?

Bea-WullF
Bea-Trix
$@OX:devilish::detective:
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 07:00 am
@sometime sun,
sometime sun;138028 wrote:
What do you think?
What do you think?
is it, a beginning without end, or end with many beginnings? A story in poems? The creative findings!
0 Replies

chad3006

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 07:43 am
@sometime sun,
I'm good with it, but I only have internet access while at work, so there is no guarantee I'd be able to participate.
0 Replies

mister kitten

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 04:16 pm
@sometime sun,
0 Replies