About phpBB signup forms..

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2003 02:05 am
hello.. i hv read the article abt seo of phpBBB in this forum..
But i would like to kno personally from the developer of this forum or any other it he has also done such thing..!!

Well i m not very familier with php coding but i want to knw that hw u trimmed the signup form. .... can u give me the mod to do that??
Also I found the mod to do something like i want but that ws written for some other version ... not sure.. but that didn't worked.. for me.

Secondly.. can u tell me wht mod u r using to eliminat SIDs.. i hv already used one but becuase there are about 4-6 mods.. then just wanna kno which one is best..
Or if u can tell me which one u hv used!! I am Jaffery on phpBB forums . and i get to ur forum from the phpBB and my main purpose is to ask u abt the trimming of sighnup form.

One thing more..:: the mod which i m using is eliminating the SIDs but just after login it shows the SID but on ur another other click it get away.

Regards..
Ricky
i am using phpBB 2.0.6
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,760 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2003 11:46 am
As far as I know the only MOD that exists for custom registration pages works on 2.0.6.

I use slightly different code that I have not yet had time to document and release but the released one should work.

As to the session IDs the phpBB security is such that even if you try to strip the SIDs they will be used for certain actions. Logging in will sometimes do it as will other things (e.g. everything in the moderator panel).
0 Replies