sometime sun;107140 wrote:
A thought came to me today.
The only thing that needs to be (in) enforced is education.
Now to turn this into a question rather than comment.
Is the only thing that needs to be enforced, education?
But to run with the assertion of this, tell me where it is wrong.
We need education in order for people to get jobs that needs complexity.
- to convey complex information
- to understand complex concepts
- concepts that can lead to more advanced technology
- concepts that allow us to understand things better
- concepts are so fundemental for everything in our society
All our laws needs to be enforced!
- our morals needs to be enforced
- our ethics needs to be enforced
- upbringing needs to be enforced, else kids tends to be removed from parents.
Maybe I need to ask why you are asking such seemingly sexplanatory questions? ..why you infact always are asking such questions?
- ..is it out of boredom?
- is it because you are handicapped and can't get much out?