The beauty of communication

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 09:59 pm
Communication is a thing of beauty, a link that gets us across people. The fact I can communicate gets me across you to intimately discuss my feelings across geopolitical and cultural boundaries. It wires me to your domains and to immerse myself in your world and ideas.

I feel that language must be common so that all of us can be united and can live with a common spirit.

After all we are an organic whole. Languages, nationalities, religions, cultural and geographical frontiers distance us. The strong bond we have organically should be shored up and any divisive forces that distance us most be subdued.

Let language be uncomplicated, for it bars us from going across larger socioeconomic and cultural reams.

The beauty of communication is that it brings us closer and closer and makes us realize distances in terms of geographies, cultures, economies, politics are sheer illusions.

Maybe with this feeling I enter here to proceed with more discussions.

I apologize for my poor English. This is my second language.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 674 • Replies: 0
No top replies