Guess who said this

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2009 02:36 pm
Can you guess* who said this?:

Quote:
"Through super human computers and mind control there simply will be no place for a rebellious person to hide and my kind of people will vanish forever from the earth. It's not merely the fact that I cannot fit into society that has induced me to rebel, as violently as I have, it is the fact that I can see society made possible by science inexorably imposing on-me."
*meaning don't do an internet search and ruin the game.

Plus, what are your thoughts on this quote?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,085 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Lily

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2009 02:55 pm
@FireWalkWithMe,
I have no idea, but I would guess that it was said by some rockstar Smile, it's sounds like someone who doesn't work with science. My guess (and I'm probably wrong) would be, eh, there are no rebels left! Hmm.. the founder of pirate bay? (Am aware of that he's not a rockstar..) And I think that the quote has too much paranoia. Relax

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

:ashamed:Okey, now I've looked it up and it's not fair, noone will ever guess it... And I was OH, SO wrong:ashamed:
0 Replies

FireWalkWithMe

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2009 03:11 pm
@FireWalkWithMe,
Lily, I liked your first answers. They were really funny. Smile
Do you really think no one can guess correctly? I actually thought that the part about rebelling violently would give it away...but maybe not. I'm curious as to what others will come up with.

Again: please, do not look up the answer prior to answering! I really want to know your GUESSES!
0 Replies

RDanneskjld

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 03:22 pm
@FireWalkWithMe,
Was this said by the Unabomber??
Didymos Thomas

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 04:46 pm
@RDanneskjld,
Yeah, that's Ted.
0 Replies

FireWalkWithMe

Reply Mon 29 Jun, 2009 06:44 pm
@FireWalkWithMe,
I hope you didn't look that up. :p

But yeah, you're right. I was hoping to hear some more interesting guesses. Well, thanks for playing.
0 Replies