Infinite Linear Time Vs Circular Time

mark noble

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 03:01 am
O - inf, sorry typing off text log, no symbols.

There is no end nor beginning to matter, only to events.
In this dimension 'universe at-hand' we witness and measure relative events and organise them into sets to accomodate our perception of reality.
Time is just a label we aplly to distinguish criteria moving from one frame to the next and, as with a movie 'frame by frame', we perceive in such linearly.
There are an infinite number of universes out there and in there. Every atom is a universe and every universe an atom.

Infinity demands repetition and infinite relocation alike of ALL matter and construct thereof. So, not only have I explained this to you an infinite amount of times and will continue to do so forever, but never all at once, you have been explaining it to me an infinite amount of times and will do so forever, but never all at once...................

BUT, BIG but.......you can only perceive via the senses of that which your consciousness occupies. So have fun and don't hurt stuff:)
0 Replies