Some songs or something

Reply Wed 12 May, 2010 02:16 pm
I sing these out loud, along with my short list of gospel songs I know from Paul Robeson. I think they are original... but I am not sure if if their musicality that I sing them in is.

Trust in God
Or you know who
will come and judge
your soul anew

when in rome
don't stay long
'snot God's Throne (or: It's not your home)
y'don't belong

edit:

.........................................................................................................

The great red serpent rose up towards the clouds, coiled its body, and looked in the direction of all men. The great serpent rose up to the clouds, but did not penetrate them.

From the mouth of the beast emanated a thick haze, pouring out over the lands of men. From the mouth of the beast emanated a thick haze, but no lick of fire.

How the people did weep and scream, and made sacrifice and submissiveness their walk of life. How the people did weep and scream, but not die.

And the boy cried out when he saw these things, and told his rescuers of his vision. And the boy cried out when he saw these things, but no other perceived them.

The boy went back to his trade, but cried out again when the great serpent did arise again. The boy went back to his trade, and was grave in the face.

And when his rescuers did arrive, they saw not the beast of which he spoke. And when his rescuers did arrive, all were grave in the face.

And when that dragon did appear unto all, the boy did not cry out. And when that dragon did appear unto all, the boy was nowhere to be found.

The boy had made himself smaller than a grain of sand, and rejoiced in the fertile land. The boy had made himself smaller than a grain of sand, but he would not fit in anyone's hand.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 671 • Replies: 1
No top replies

sometime sun

Reply Fri 21 May, 2010 03:42 pm
@jack phil,
The clouds could not, would not let the dragon in.
Having an aversion to scales and skin.

The fire is not the polluting source
Sickness from the discharged force.

The people were led by their sobs and screams.

A boy prophet turns his visions into your dreams.

A boy prophet when put to other work,
Will not for others best be much worth.

The others will think the work they need done,
Is more important than a boy prophet showing the Son.

When alls open eyes became aware of the beast,
One prophet boys eyes could close at the least.

The prophet may have indeed found a way to be man,
by trusting in a divine guided plan.
0 Replies