fast

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 02:24 pm
Hi. I am fast. You may have seen me make a post or two here, but I have not said much in the way of who I am or what I do, nor will I (or plan on it), as I find that I can be a bit shy and thus tend to stay hush in that area, but that does not mean that I will not now do my best to let you all in on a side of me that is a bit less shy (and oh how can I say this?) a tad bit on the odd side too, so if you want to, take a seat, hold on, put your head to your legs, get set, and let us go baby!

You got it! Away with the shy and dull fast and in with the new! But, do not mix up what is new with what is good. No, I do not mean that I am bad or evil, but new does not mean good. Yes, I will tell you like it is, and if I have to brag to show you (oops, I mean tell you) what I can do, then so be it. Fact is, your not evil, sort of good, not dull, yet new fast says to sit back, hold on to your seat, and I will take you on the ride of your life-a trip on the wild side, as they say. In fact, it is my goal to show you just how good that good can get.

Oh yes, the best here in this land, me, fast, will wow each of you like no one has ever done in the past, but most of all, I will do it in a way that only fast can, and if you do not hold that what I say is true, then I ask that you take a seat and read as I take you by the hand and show you step by step just how I will do it. See, let me tell you now, and let me tell you all, that I can talk the talk, walk the walk, and spit the spit with the best of them, and no soul upon this land can do as good (not near as good) as I.

Oh yes, I know how that does not fit too well upon your ear as I say it, but I hope you will not turn away just yet as I get to the real good part. See, when I say that I am fast, I mean it. Yes, it is my name, or as you all know, it is the name I go by here, but I am also fast you see. No, I do not mean that I can run fast. Well, I am not slow at that, but that is not what I mean when I say that I am fast. What I mean is that no girl, or lady, if you like, can get away from me if I do not want them to. What? I did not say I will hold them and not let them go. I mean, they can bare to pull back from most all men, but I am not most men. I am fast I tell you!

You must hold what I hold just as I hold what I do, and I do mean must. Just ask any girl who has had the luck to meet me, and they will tell you, just as I tell you now that I am the bomb, the one and only, the king of it all baby! None of you can know what it is like to be me, to be so hot, so good, so fine, so on top of my game any time, be it day, or be it dark. Go grab a film, any film, even a sex film, and take a look see, and you will not see a man that has what I have. I have it all baby! That was a joke by the way!!! Let me stop.

If you like this post and find the need or wish to play too, then just keep in mind that it is okay. It is a game. I call it The Four Game. Just pull out your pen, or tap, tap, tap away, and in no time, you will be done with your post, just like I am done with mine now.

By the way, Zeth, you know him. He is one of our mods here. You know, the one that has read each rule here and does his best to keep us in line. He kind of gave me the idea when he said in a post that I use my name a lot. But, I have done this game once in the past, but I did not say near as much. I hope you like it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 612 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Zetherin

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 07:26 pm
@fast,
Ya know, fast, sometimes the women like it slow.
0 Replies

mister kitten

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2010 07:48 pm
@fast,
The lesson you taught in chat has not escaped me (yet Very Happy)!

Fast is fast.
0 Replies