Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 12:57 am
wrote this paper a few years ago, think some people would like it. would suggest reading it twice if you kinda got lost, most of my friends miss the meaning in it. anyways, this is the first time I showed this paper so publicly so any responses would be nice on whether you agree on points or think some parts are interesting. :bigsmile:

[CENTER][CENTER]Future Job[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

So basically I chose a job which I don't want, so it will be interesting to see how it goes, and I'll have the ability to get better acquainted with the working world. Just in case I'm put into the position where it would be nice to know a general background of what worthless qualities I'll need to be effective in that field, and also to see if this job would fit my personal interests in terms of working hours and general comfort. Of course this occupation is something that I believe is a lowly job I am more humiliated by than proud of my choice, but I'll try to also point out some good qualities that would make it appeal to the world as something that must be done in order to keep other wealthy Americans that went through life without any harsh experiences comfortable and happy. And so I begin.

Whatever age I may be at the time, I still see that though my experiences will differ depending on the time, but not drastically. As time goes on though I might be able to gain more of the traits required to do this, and with my newfound mindset I may even be able to send a kid a burger with "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!" to a child who strongly believes that he is going to perish within the next minute if he doesn't get the nutrients his flower like body needs to bloom and become a strong top heavy being; a person who later in his life will have a real career, and eventually won't need to leave his house to get funds and subsist. He won't need to brave the harsh outer elements that Mother Nature presents to those less fortunate of mankind daily; people like those aging fast food workers.
As I drift away from my focus I shall try to regain my footing. As I already gave the job description, me flipping burgers or mopping the floor because some careless mother wasn't paying attention to her child as he made a mess, I shall now proceed to the important points. Yes it does bring a smile to my face to see a happy child eating a cow that was raised and cared for just to be murdered, but I dislike seeing a mothers smile when they see their children and allow their children to do this. I can have orders barked at me all day and not care, but seeing a person let someone they should deeply care for eat such rancid food disgusts me. Now on to the rewards, of the job I guess. I don't see myself getting any more than a thank you from the people I serve, and by serve I mean give someone poison. That would be one of the rewards I look forward to. It's a meaningless thank you for doing something that I'm supposed to do and is just being done correctly. I also might have the chance to get my manager or my coworkers out of their teen like habits and move on in life. Thereby letting their once privilege that would later become a stressful burden, pass on to me. The very last thing I shall mention is that I'm not actually interested in this career, if one could even call it that, but I merely expect it to be my only option, allowing me to live on this wonderful world for another day.
To recap what I think of this career, and to express how I feel about it more thoroughly to readers, one day or another I shall be put in the position of an actual American that doesn't
receive the equal rights entitled to them, or at least not an equal position. It may be because of the way I look or because of my lack of focus and constantly derailing trains of thought, but no matter what I don't think I shall be given a chance to go into the business where I can sit in a cushy chair and punch numbers into a computer all day, just to make someone richer rich. No, I will be confined in a stuffy and uncomfortable workplace in which I only make a company and evil

corporations as a whole richer. Much stress is expected and the rewards will be minimal, but I'm ready to face this whenever it comes. I do know that one day I'll break form and be able to hide my true, greater self and blend into the American culture that the other nations of the world see.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 571 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jgweed

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 08:43 am
@Aceofspades14,
Laborare est orare.
0 Replies