@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;142512 wrote:
Poetry is a type of philosophy!!!

Or philosophy is a type of poetry. Smile
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 02:24 pm
@Reconstructo,
Reconstructo;143691 wrote:
Or philosophy is a type of poetry. Smile[/QU[COLOR=RoyalBlue]:bigsmile:[/COLOR]OTE]
[CENTER]Would Art be correct ?
Mother of All
Mneme-synes

Or type Philosophy as it were a Song

Easter Bunnies from PlayBoy !Laughing
[/CENTER]
0 Replies

polpol

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 02:41 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Bravo! Very nice! There is something Oriental about it, maybe because it is poetic philosophy. Reminds me of the riddles Zen masters presented to their students (Koans?). I like the use of likeness ("I am aware, it is aware" and "I am eternal, it is eternal"), with the rest of opposites...it gives a feeling of awareness to one's solitude...my English is not good enough to elaborate but I must say it's one of the best posts I read on this site. Bravo! bravissimo!
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 03:31 pm
@polpol,
polpol;143712 wrote:
Bravo! Very nice! There is something Oriental about it, maybe because it is poetic philosophy. Reminds me of the riddles Zen masters presented to their students (Koans?). I like the use of likeness ("I am aware, it is aware" and "I am eternal, it is eternal"), with the rest of opposites...it gives a feeling of awareness to one's solitude...my English is not good enough to elaborate but I must say it's one of the best posts I read on this site. Bravo! bravissimo!

Glad U speak up. I agree; philosophy has become much to serieus. I would love it to be more about the art of living a nice and fullfilling live for evbery-one. Not realistic but I cherish my dreams.

Pepijn Sweep, Magister IJ:whistling:
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 11:20 pm
@Alan McDougall,
I is me Alan IT is my evil alterego
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 12:47 am
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;143852 wrote:
I is me Alan IT is my evil alterego

[CENTER]Smile
iii
is U insymthesis ?

It;s just Words, not numbres...

PepI Magi Y:cool:
[/CENTER]
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 03:03 am
@Pepijn Sweep,

I am the first creation I am the light being sent to banish the dark and its evil lord. It is not compatibly with life, it is death and I am life. I am the compassionate one, it is hate. We are not different we are opposites of the same reality that makes up and consists of all existence

It is the lord of utter darkness and I am the Lord of Light and Life. I am the Giver of life it is the Taker of Life

The battle continues forever, for eternities the dark smothers the light and for eternities the light dispels the dark. Take heart the battle is only in the grey domain the twilight zone between light and dark love and hate, life and death

I the story teller am the Light Being raging against the dark to bring you into the eternal light of love where I dwell always in beautiful composite light

Your Universe is the twilight zone the grey between heaven and hell the domain of the Dark Lord and the domain of the Light Lord .

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2010 03:21 am
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;143887 wrote:

I am the first creation I am the light being sent to banish the dark and its evil lord. It is not compatibly with life, it is death and I am life. I am the compassionate one, it is hate. We are not different we are opposites of the same reality that makes up and consists of all existence

It is the lord of utter darkness and I am the Lord of Light and Life. I am the Giver of life it is the Taker of Life

The battle continues forever, for eternities the dark smothers the light and for eternities the light dispels the dark. Take heart the battle is only in the grey domain the twilight zone between light and dark love and hate, life and death

I the story teller am the Light Being raging against the dark to bring you into the eternal light of love where I dwell always in beautiful composite light

Your Universe is the twilight zone the grey between heaven and hell the domain of the Dark Lord and the domain of the Light Lord .

Good Lords. I am glad...Damn. I prefer the shade, not light/not dark. Not Hot/not Cold. In Dutch U would adress me Dhr. ud Berg but that's Antique.

Your last line is confusing. I read it as follows:

Your Universe is the twilight, the grey between Heaven and Hell; the Domain of the Dark Lord and the Light Lord. Reads to me that both Lords exist, there is a Heaven and a Hell but the Masters are Off to our Universe.

So who is taking care of my dead Fathers&Mothers ?

I do not believe in Apartheid based on nothingness like color or race. We All want our Parents to be save. I want God back in Heaven, Judas back to where he came from and Humanity should help The Rainbownation if they need so.

Bring some color in the twilight of Homo Economicus !LaughingLaughing
0 Replies