Creator GOD and the deep musings of Alan

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 03:36 am

Aware of infinite potential in vast unploughed fields of nothing, HE strode with great beams of cosmic light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence before the timeless moment of creation.
I am the boundless Mind, Original Self-Awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am "This".

On the panorama of bleak blackness, I AM "The Absolute", sowing universal energy. Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement.
Illuminating the darkness with beams of dazzling radiant glory was the first event of reason. I formulated in my mind the first numbers and called them "Zero" and "One",

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals of' "one, and 'zero", "I made everything". I am the Prime Mover and there was no proponent to my "First Cause". I am the "Immovable Rock" and the" Alpha point".

I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the Almighty One. If you are, wise do one thing respect me "The Lord."

I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you must all refer to be by the title that can never be confused by anyone. Call me The "Almighty Infinite One." I have no name and I have no title

I AM the Ceaseless Creator of all things

The creation of our physical universe was spoken to me in these few profound mighty words

New creation started again. (The infinite eternal cycle of existence)

The Lord created me in the beginning of his works, before all else, when he set the heavens in their place, I was there, before he made the earth, I was his darling child and played the creation game, in eternal joy with him. I was his craftsman and his companion and delight. Wisdom and word is my name and I was with him before all creation. He is the ancient of days and I am his eternal son.

We together created mighty super-strings and weaved them together with colossal strands of energetic light colored in beautiful magnificent opalescence into the very fabric of reality and a new unimaginably beautiful universe was born in glory and delight.

We sang together the song of creation and the new universe began to vibrate with countless frequencies of light, glory translucent and everlasting with the vibrations of the song of existence. The singer sang the song, the painter the painting, the creator the creation.

The universe then began to weave, dance, and vibrate flux and vortex into one colossal maelstrom, spiral in perfect order from the mind of the eternal one The Universe danced and sang with joy. The dancer danced and sang along with his new creation.

Great huge blue/ white fusion fire stars formed from primeval hydrogen, lived a short two million years and were destroyed by their maker. So that new long living golden fusing stars could form from their dust and join together into great beautiful billions of quasi-stars that morph into colossal billions of galaxies.

Each galaxy contained thousands of billions of yellow golden long life stars like Sol, which, would each burn in beauty for 20 billion stable years. the heavy substances of life were know contained in each star so that blue- water beautiful worlds like earth could form and be the cradle of mortal life.

Oh! How we rejoiced together that wonderful day. The mighty suns began to sing together the beautiful song of creation across the vastness of the marvelous new mighty universe. All sang together in wonderful harmony.

In pristine beauty was the planet earth created.

But God hesitated and decided to first create immortal companions Angels of light that would serve him, without question.

He then looked at that most unique and beautiful pristine of water blue worlds, planet earth in a beautiful universe, we call it planet earth and the sun around which it revolves is called Sol.

God blessed the Earth

These are some of the deep musings of Alan"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 820 • Replies: 5
No top replies

nameless

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 06:21 am
@Alan McDougall,
Seems to me that this should be in the 'Creative Writing' section.
Khethil

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2009 08:31 am
@nameless,
Creative, to be sure.

Well written, but strikes me as: Bombastic in the extreme.

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 05:29 am
@Khethil,
Khethil wrote:
Creative, to be sure.

Well written, but strikes me as: Bombastic in the extreme.

I agree, it lacks a certain elegance that such vast principles must be enthroned in.
0 Replies

Theaetetus

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 09:12 am
@Alan McDougall,
Are you suggesting that God is a master of binary code?
Alan McDougall

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 09:34 pm
@Theaetetus,
Quote:

Creative, to be sure.

Well written, but strikes me as: Bombastic in the extreme

Bombastic who me the writer?

Or the God ofmy understanding?
0 Replies