Is Buddhism nihilistic?

Jasper10

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 08:12 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I know about nihilism and the context you use it in my friend….It doesn’t wash I’m afraid.I am not trolling…you are no authority at all….
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 08:24 am
@Jasper10,
Nihilists know nothing by intent, all knowledge being nothing. Nah, you're still on the troll.

Think about it: you claim to have knowledge of nothing. Not very nihilistic of you.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 08:40 am
@bobsal u1553115,
You are making stuff up as you go along bobsal…anyone can do that…..Your statement that Nihilist know nothing by intent is ludicrous as are all your arguments…….are you a nihilist then? …if so why are you arguing with me?…you claim to know nothing …if that were so you wouldn’t have the capacity to comment on these forums…you’re reasonings are sham…I’m not trolling …I’m just stating that people who claim to be Nihilist are fraudsters….who are they ,possibly even you, trying to kid….kid yourself if you want.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 09:13 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I don’t claim to be a nihilist because there is nothing of the sort….there are only positive and negative Nihilist’s because everyone has an opinion.The nearest you can get to what you would call nihilism is in two ways.

1. By adopting 0,1…1,0 logic….. as an example good is bad and bad is good logic

2.By adopting 0,0..1,1 logic……. as an example good is good and bad is bad logic.

There is no other way bobsal.

As there is no definitive proof provided for either option then one has no choice but to adopt all 4 off logics.

Nature utilises all 4 off logic combinations in its make up.This is proved by magnetic force interactions.

This is why I make the claim that the magnetism theory has now superseded the gravity theory because the gravity theory only utilises half logic 0,1.1,0 which is the reason why modern day science thinks it has an explanation for the Big Crunch but is at a loss when it comes to what causes big bangs….The magnetism theory utilises full logic ……Modern day science theories are BS so don’t use their theories as the basis for your arguments.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 09:36 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
don’t claim to be a nihilist because there is nothing of the sort….there are only positive and negative Nihilist’s because everyone has an opinion.The nearest you can get to what you would call nihilism is in two ways.

So another words: you're just ginning up an argument, like a troll.

Nice side take on logic. I hope you understand it.

“I can't go on, I'll go on.”
― Samuel Beckett, I Can't Go On, I'll Go On: A Samuel Beckett Reader

“If we believe in nothing, if nothing has any meaning and if we can affirm no values whatsoever, then everything is possible and nothing has any importance.”
― Albert Camus, The Rebel
Jasper10

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 10:25 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Your examples are quotes from people that clearly only considered 0,1..1,0..logic possibilities, concluding that 0 and 1 were the same (This was their ASSUMPTION)………. they clearly never considered 0,0..1,1 logic possibilities concluding that 0 and 1 were different (ALTERNATIVE ASSUMPTION).

In sound philosophy, it is not about knowing what the difference is if 0,1 are different it is only about the possibility that they are different.

If there is an overall united theory that covers all sciences then, in my opinion, it is reasonable to assume that similar principles would be at play across the sciences and therefore it would be reasonable to look elsewhere to obtain an answer to the question of whether there is a difference between 0 and 1.

Now we know that with magnetism there are 4 off logic output combination possibilities -/-;-/+;+/-;+/+ as previously mentioned and we know that magnetism plays a part in the overall make up of the cosmos/nature……and we know that all 4 off + and - force combinations are not the same because if they were then all 4 off magnetic force combinations would give the same output and they don’t.

You require a + and - force on both sides of scientific equations in order to balance things out.

In other words, nature has divided + and - forces…..they are not the same.

Therefore whilst deliberating things, I believe it is wise to consider this and unwise to ignore it.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 10:36 am
@Jasper10,
Nonsense.
Jasper10

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 10:40 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Typical BS response with no challenge….I’ll leave it with you to mull over…lol.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2022 05:15 pm
@Jasper10,
Quote:
Typical BS response with no challenge….I’ll leave it with you to mull over…lol.

Thanks for the advance warning of your impending BS response. And yes, you were right: you made a BS response that was no challenge to respond.

Rest assured I will not waste any time mulling your crap over.

Jasper10

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2022 02:00 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Keep “toggling” in your consciousness states then a “prisoner of your own illusionary dual consciousness’s” just like the Buddha did because he wasn’t aware and didn’t exercise any control.

Some people never learn.
0 Replies