• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,073 • Replies: 17
No top replies

Theaetetus

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 03:22 pm
@Bonaventurian,
Now that was creepy to say the least, and rather disturbing and unsettling as well! :wheelchair:
0 Replies

Bonaventurian

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 03:24 pm
@Bonaventurian,
The girl I'm pursuing? I had her read it. Her response was priceless: "I'm not sure about the rhyme scheme..."
Didymos Thomas

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 04:17 pm
@Bonaventurian,
Not to mention the meter.
GoshisDead

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 05:09 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
Is this an entry for an atreyu lyrics contest or something?
Bonaventurian

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 06:05 pm
@Bonaventurian,
No. A friend of mine wrote a romantic poem, basically about how the world is ending and he turns to his girlfriend and asks "Will you still love me?" So I decided to write a poem about how a man turns to his girlfriend whose world -he- made end, and basically says "You shoulda loved me." <_< >_> The title "A Romantic Poem" is ironic.
0 Replies

Elmud

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 06:10 pm
@GoshisDead,
GoshisDead;70890 wrote:
Is this an entry for an atreyu lyrics contest or something?

Atreyu. Wasn't that the young boy in the Never Ending Story? That was a fine movie. I liked the big fat turtle who said, We don't care that we even don't care.
GoshisDead

Reply Sun 21 Jun, 2009 06:38 pm
@Elmud,
It is the kid from Never Ending Story, and a dark emo band always screaming about how the world doesn't understand their pain.
0 Replies

Lily

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 02:12 pm
@Bonaventurian,
I'm just wondering, what happened to the other guy? I liked the poem but I thought the last part didn't really fit in...
Bonaventurian

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 06:35 pm
@Lily,
This is the way I envision it.

Dude comes home to find his wife cheating on him. The dude's blood boils, and instantly sick, cruel, fatal images fill his mind. He hides and waits for the guy to leave. His wife steps out of the room dressed once again. He steps out of his hiding spot...with a knife. And I'm sure you get the rest. She sees him and runs away. He chases her down and stabs her to death. He examines her dead body...and just starts stabbing her again when he thinks about why he had killed her, and what he had seen. He cuts a hole in her chest, eats her heart, dismembers her, and then sets her on fire.

I'm gonna to play the guitar just so that I can write a thrash song to accompany this. <_< >_>
Theaetetus

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 06:40 pm
@Bonaventurian,
Bonaventurian;71234 wrote:
This is the way I envision it.

Dude comes home to find his wife cheating on him. The dude's blood boils, and instantly sick, cruel, fatal images fill his mind. He hides and waits for the guy to leave. His wife steps out of the room dressed once again. He steps out of his hiding spot...with a knife. And I'm sure you get the rest. She sees him and runs away. He chases her down and stabs her to death. He examines her dead body...and just starts stabbing her again when he thinks about why he had killed her, and what he had seen. He cuts a hole in her chest, eats her heart, dismembers her, and then sets her on fire.

I'm gonna to play the guitar just so that I can write a thrash song to accompany this. <_< >_>

Well, it is not exactly something I would show to someone I was interested in forming a relationship with, but I guess some girls go for that goth/vampire thing.
GoshisDead

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 06:42 pm
@Theaetetus,
some girls think abuse is cool
0 Replies

Bonaventurian

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 06:45 pm
@Bonaventurian,
I want one of those girls. >_>
Holiday20310401

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 08:50 pm
@Bonaventurian,
Ok this is where I need the no thank you button. If we were allowed one no thankyou a year, I'd no thank that comment.
0 Replies

Theaetetus

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 01:44 am
@Bonaventurian,
Well Holiday, if we only had one no thank you a year, I would have a hard time deciding when to use it. As to why anyone would like a significant other that enjoyed abuse, other than to beat them, I have no idea why they would look for such a person. That is not to say that I don't like a little playful abuse with sex, which is generally fun, but I have no idea why anyone would look for someone that that enjoys abuse in general. That is asking for trouble to arise in the future in some form or another.
GoshisDead

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 10:59 am
@Theaetetus,
Yeah i was just making an offhand remark. there are women who look for it and men who look for those women, I know first hand what abuse can do to a woman's psyche, I'm married to a woman who was abused by her first husband. The result can be very unsettling at the very least for all those involved in the recovery.
Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 07:06 am
@GoshisDead,
"The welts of your scorn, my love, give me more
Send whips of opinion down my back, give me more
Well it's you I've waited my life to see
It's you I've waited my life to see
It's you...
If you hurt me I'll kill you..."

- Jeff Buckley, "Mojo Pin"
0 Replies

Caroline