Joe

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 12:28 am
So I've been looking into the background of the 528 hertz healing frequency. I guess it has to do with:

The Solfeggio Scale:
. UT...396 Hz
2. RE...417 Hz
3. MI...528 Hz
4. FA...639 Hz
5. SOL..741 Hz
6. LA...852 Hz

Anyways, I cant find any websites that have a peer reviewed Journal on this subject and there are claims that that they do. Could someone help me out with suggestions on where I could have luck on this search. Thanks:)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,341 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Caroline

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 05:10 am
@Joe,
Joe what is this about, is it possible you could explain a little bit for me please, only it looks interesting and I'm curious.
Thank you.
jgweed

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 06:32 am
@Joe,
This seems on a par with claims made about certain crystals; you might find an article or two in scientific journals, but the theory does not seem accepted by scientists or the medical profession. If it were, you would have no trouble finding peer discussions about it using Google.
richrf

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 10:16 am
@jgweed,
Hi Joe,

If you google with the words music therapy study you will find a whole bunch of studies that you can review and begin to trace for specific questions that you have.

The essence of alternative therapies is that it is individualized. For example, it is rather ridiculous to try one type of music for a whole group of people to see if it relaxes them, reduces blood pressure, etc. Each person is different and embraces different types of vibrational energy, thus alternative therapies of any sort must be chosen to suit the person's individual constitution.

This concept is something that medical journals in the U.S. just don't get but receives much wider acceptance in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. Maybe because they have more mature cultures. I don't know.

In any case, anyone who has ever listened to music knows that it can have very profound effects on the mind and body, and I think it is a fantastic field to explore and understand.

Hope this helps,

Rich
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 12:15 pm
@Joe,
Yep rich there are many things out there to try for yourself and you take a piece of everything and make a bigger picture but are you really seeing it? i mean really? Come on pray tell?
richrf

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 12:35 pm
@Caroline,
Caroline;91905 wrote:
Yep rich there are many things out there to try for yourself and you take a piece of everything and make a bigger picture but are you really seeing it? i mean really? Come on pray tell?

Hi Caroline,

My motto is to to change myself, not others. And when I criticize others, either verbally or in my mind, I always review it as a reflection of myself. It is a good way to keep myself honest.

Rich
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 01:20 pm
@Joe,
Why do you criticize though?
richrf

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 04:47 pm
@Caroline,
Caroline;91943 wrote:
Why do you criticize though?

And why not? It is the way I tell myself what I am suppose to change.

Rich
0 Replies

Joe

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 06:05 pm
@Caroline,
Caroline;91745 wrote:
Joe what is this about, is it possible you could explain a little bit for me please, only it looks interesting and I'm curious.
Thank you.

Google "Dr. Len Horowitz"
This man talks alot about sound healing and how it relates to sacred geometry. But these Frequencies above somehow resonate with our DNA and corrects any damage or abnormalities. Anyways theres some youtube videos of conferences he has been at. Long story short, Ive been trying to get some sort of independent confirmation on the science aspect, since it is taking me forever to study Advanced frequency interaction with DNA. Its above my head. He doesn't seem to offer any hard evidence. Still very very interesting, atleast to me.

Tell me what you think if you check him out.
peace
0 Replies

Aedes

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 10:14 pm
@Joe,
Joe;91696 wrote:
So I've been looking into the background of the 528 hertz healing frequency....I cant find any websites that have a peer reviewed Journal on this subject and there are claims that that they do.
I just searched for you, and neither the National Library of Medicine (PubMed search engine) nor JSTOR (an academic search engine) gave me a single reference. There are 2880 references about music therapy in the National Library of Medicine -- if you give me an author or some keywords maybe I can find something for you.
memester

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2009 08:21 am
@Aedes,
A recent TV special

HumanEdge Brain Man

featured a man ( called "Brainman" in Dr. Doidge's presentation ) diagnosed with autism, who can understand foreign languages by the sounds of the words. He also does complex math through shapes he sees ( calculated pi in his head for pages and pages). He learned a very difficult language ( Icelandic) in just a few days.

some Indian thought also relates sounds or vibrations of words produced, to the actual object.

Brainman says that words like "little" exemplify his understanding of this. The little sound, the soft "i", etc.
0 Replies

Joe

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 06:35 am
@Aedes,
Aedes;92092 wrote:
I just searched for you, and neither the National Library of Medicine (PubMed search engine) nor JSTOR (an academic search engine) gave me a single reference. There are 2880 references about music therapy in the National Library of Medicine -- if you give me an author or some keywords maybe I can find something for you.

Hey thanks alot Aedes. I looked for a while and finally ended up sending emails to such persons claiming to have peer reviewed work. Most of them are still in the process. I guess it takes sometime for this official validation.

Peace

---------- Post added 10-06-2009 at 08:41 AM ----------

memester;92975 wrote:
A recent TV special

HumanEdge Brain Man

featured a man ( called "Brainman" in Dr. Doidge's presentation ) diagnosed with autism, who can understand foreign languages by the sounds of the words. He also does complex math through shapes he sees ( calculated pi in his head for pages and pages). He learned a very difficult language ( Icelandic) in just a few days.

some Indian thought also relates sounds or vibrations of words produced, to the actual object.

Brainman says that words like "little" exemplify his understanding of this. The little sound, the soft "i", etc.

Very cool. The Autism part to this story reminded of a film Called "House of Cards" w/ Kathleen Turner and Tommy Lee Jones. They baisic storyline is about A young girl who demonstrates incredible things with her mind. The mother then begins to visit Autistic kids who also do special things. Great movie. But life is starnger then fiction.

Peace
0 Replies