Deckard

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2010 01:23 am
@jeeprs,
YouTube - Pearl Jam - Do The Evolution
0 Replies

sword

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 09:19 pm
@xris,
Life may have been created elsewhere, not human life but angelic life. There are so many worlds in this universe that maybe the Lord will take us to one of them someday.
0 Replies

awareness

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 04:16 pm
@xris,
God only created consciousness, not our body's. But, it is possible that alien life cam to earth millions of years ago and tinkered with the genetics in apes to create humans. they may even be using their humans today to harvest DNA for their own species that is having difficulty reproducing.
0 Replies

jeeprs

Reply Wed 10 Mar, 2010 04:50 pm
@xris,
Is that so? Where did you get this information from? Or are you making it up?
0 Replies

Marat phil

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 06:41 pm
@xris,
"They're watching" "The Truth is Out There"
0 Replies

Maud Dib

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 08:19 pm
@xris,
I have several things to add:

First, the concept that "aliens" planted us here is just as likely a possibility as say, we were grown anthropods and all those realitive shenanigans. Point being, it is a theory, not truth, and does not counter any thoughts or belifes in some all powerfull being.

Second, who says that we couldnt do something along this theory? Create a bacteria that can live in conditions particular to a certain enviroment on a seperate planet, send it to said planet, and watch it evolve. This something that could truly prove an evolution theory, although it still does not discredit God.

Thirdly, I belive some one mentioned Cuneiform. You have seen 'The Fourth Kind' way too many times. Yes, this primitive writing has mathmatical formulas in it, but it cannot be said that they were ahead of us in tangents and so on because the were using 60 numbers instead of 10. Not to mention you can also declare that there is mathmatical value within my own ass. So much for Babylon. I suppose you would also suggest that pyramids are landing platforms, (yes i watch movies too.)

Lastly, if this subject interests you, try fathoming the concept that maybe these "intergalactic visitors" are our god's. There is a book by a, I belive Swiss, archeologist, whose name escapes me at the moment, that wrote a very interesting novel that centers around this very subject. The book is called 'Chariots of the Gods?". It bases itself around acient civilazations that were possibly influenced by extraterrastrials. Such empires include; Egypt, Mesopatamia, and the Central and South American Civ's (Aztecs, Inca's, ect......). Its a very good read and should shed some light for those looking to learn more about this subject so that you have a better example of some of the history.
0 Replies

jeeprs

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 09:10 pm
@xris,
Erik von Daniken, I believe. Came out in the 60's.
0 Replies

Klope3

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 03:31 pm
@xris,
Even if the alien origin theory/so-called discovery were the explanation to human life on Earth, it would not in any way, shape or form explain the origin of life.

If aliens brought humans to Earth...how did the aliens, a form of life, originate?
0 Replies

Travellingman

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 11:20 am
Everyone would think, if they were here ….”Oh look, they look like us”.

I would say “NO”

“WE LOOK LIKE THEM”
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2014 06:53 pm
@xris,
test tube me.
0 Replies