xris

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 01:28 pm
...The willant was not visible to the naked eye but was fortunately recorded on a Traco by a passing Lillard driver......I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt I was reading texts from a news paper articles, none of them made any sense by the terms or the words that where used. I suddenly realised I was reading articles from the future, these terms or words represented inventions or acts that had no meaning for my time. It was quite strange reading these texts and although an invention of my subconscious they had a certain feel of certainty about them..I wonder how we would actually feel reading a news paper from the future with our present view of reality?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 885 • Replies: 4
No top replies

TickTockMan

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 01:45 pm
@xris,
xris;114923 wrote:
...The willant was not visible to the naked eye but was fortunately recorded on a Traco by a passing Lillard driver......I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt I was reading texts from a news paper articles, none of them made any sense by the terms or the words that where used. I suddenly realised I was reading articles from the future, these terms or words represented inventions or acts that had no meaning for my time. It was quite strange reading these texts and although an invention of my subconscious they had a certain feel of certainty about them..I wonder how we would actually feel reading a news paper from the future with our present view of reality?

Did you happen to notice which stocks were doing well on Wall Street?
xris

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 01:48 pm
@TickTockMan,
TickTockMan;114931 wrote:
Did you happen to notice which stocks were doing well on Wall Street?
The Grundle corporation was announcing massive half yearly profits.
TickTockMan

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 03:14 pm
@xris,
xris;114932 wrote:
The Grundle corporation was announcing massive half yearly profits.

Strange . . . the dream newspaper I was reading said that the entire Grundle Corporation was obliterated by a particularly virulent outbreak of Gumby Flu (characterized by cranial distortions, green skin, and bones turning to rubber).
I must be farther into the future than you are . . .
xris

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 03:23 pm
@TickTockMan,
TickTockMan;114961 wrote:
Strange . . . the dream newspaper I was reading said that the entire Grundle Corporation was obliterated by a particularly virulent outbreak of Gumby Flu (characterized by cranial distortions, green skin, and bones turning to rubber).
I must be farther into the future than you are . . .
That was a comic strip, everyone who reads the future knows that gumby flu is not virulent and only effects the poor. Get in there quick before the news breaks.
0 Replies