from happening to action. giving "the free will" a try.

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 08:49 am
i have writen down every action i can think of on a list and been giving them a random number. the list, as you might assume, is quite long, and some of the actions are quite boring, but to science every action is of the same value. since i am human, i did not want to write down evil actions. this after resonnement over the topic how free will the choice be if i dont write down evil deeds? answer: allready the will is forced by my values, and moral. but at least i can win some freedom since i wrote down quite a lot or irrational actions. the idea is that i write down all the numbers on a individual piece of paper and put all of the pieces in a hat( a quite big hat i bought for this use alone, i dont like wearing a hat, allthough one of the actions i wrote down, number 112, i think, involves me walking around in the city wearing this hat and a training-suit). when i have put all the paper-bits into the hat i will mix them good and pick up random paper bits. and thereby i will commit random acts. but will they be random? they will certainly be narrowed down to my imagination of possible acts, and also my way of mixing them will be part of the pick. thinking of these flaws of this routine, i give up and make my dive into destiny. Hello, fellow happenings!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 974 • Replies: 0
No top replies