Epiphanies

William

Reply Sun 25 Apr, 2010 05:45 am
Epiphanies

Have you ever experienced one? They are you chilling out and are always followed by "chill bumps". No kidding. When you experience one then is the time say "thanks, I needed that", ha! No kidding.

Many of you are familiar with me using the term "tying up loose ends", well, that's exactly what it is when one arrives at a truth. Many, it is said have them when afraid? I have no idea of why that is because I, personally, have never experienced the "shivers" which is what those are, yet epiphanies are awesome and what can be said as inspiring.

When one ties up a loose end the mind then is able to eliminate other "loose ends" that have occupied it like "cleaning house"; allowing the mind to become clearer, more orderly allowing them to come more exponentially. That is where true inspiration comes from, the feminine side of us all and why we call those inspirations the gift of the "muses".

Epiphanies come in varying degrees. When they are very intense the produce tears. Tears of joy. Believe it or not. If you have never experienced those, then rest assured you do have something to look forward to. Those tears are true rapture. If it can happen to me, it can happen to you.

Please allow me to offer you some examples. I have many times said that we are a symphony of many instruments tuning up so we can play beautiful music together. That is, what can be said, as communicating divinely as one instrument tunes up with another through the metaphysical mechanism of the senses.

The reason why I say "metaphysical mechanism" is because we just don't know all those senses are capable of. Chill bumps and tears are just evidence of the phenomena of epiphanies itself and the rapture will lead to euphoria, bliss and eventually to ecstasy. That last one is reserved for man and woman only, ha! And that result brings new life into the world. The orgasm of organism can't touch it. And that my dear friends it what EPIPHONIC means; our human symphony. Music to my ears.....so to speak. Let's hope a contagion of epidemic proportions. The alternative is more dis-ease of dis-chord.

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 621 • Replies: 2
No top replies

pagan

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 06:01 pm
@William,
hi william

yes i have experienced those moments. As in a sudden realisation of the magnificence of the world in a new and incredible vision. I agree that some are utterly joyous, but as you say they have tears in there too.

More recently i have experienced an epiphany in that i have encountered the spiritual world in a stark physical manifestation. Mostly my signs and signals come through synchronicity, which are generally speaking 'gentle' for me. But to hear a spirit being banging on the other side of a door ............ scared the living daylights out of me. lol It was something my psyche found hard to make sense of because it was so startling. Too real!

On another occassion i temporaily and suddenly started to leave this realm. I was dying as in leaving, not ending. What did i feel? Panic! And i strived with all my heart and mind and fear to get back. Not because the place i was going to was horrific, (it was a gateway into another realm far away from any beings there) but because i didn't want to lose all my friends and memories and experience of this physical realm. It is precious. Far more precious than i had realised until i was leaving it. And the leaving of a great deal of 'myself' behind too.

How many times have people asked for a deity or messenger thereof to appear to them so that they can have proof to start a faith? ha ha well believe me such a proof can give you a great deal more than certainty and peace of mind Smile Particularily in the moment of its happening.

But it is an amazing experience that transforms a life. Transforms how we see life and others. Yes we are in a symphony, and the sound travels much further than we can know.
0 Replies

William

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2010 09:41 pm
@William,
You got it! That you left behind you didn't need and that is the beauty of it. We've been telling each others for centuries to "cool off and chill out" now you can tell them the rest of the story, ha! Thank you for your response.

William
0 Replies