The Virus of Poverty

William

Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2009 09:36 am
In my opinion, the ramifications of poverty are immense and screams of those so inflicted cannot be "toned down" no matter the powers that be try to control it. Poverty itself must be eliminated. It's screams will be relentless, in all manners, until we do all in our power and technology and humanity and knowledge to eliminate it from the face of the Earth. People should not be condemned for actions of which they know no better. It is the responsibility of the knowing to offer all they can that will allow these so inflicted innocents the same opportunities and environment those of affluence take advantage of due to having the means to afford such extravagance. Here is the problem and it will lay the pathway for the virus of poverty to infect the world with a malignancy of which there are no cures.

The idiocy of those rationalizations that distinguish the haves from the have nots will not solve this epidemic of poverty that runs rampant in the world; they only blind and deafen those "governing powers" who sit on their righteous thrones who are away and thought seemingly immune from such strive and depravity. Guess again all controlling ones. This immorality will invade your palaces, mansions and barricades no matter how strong your army is to portect your opulence.

We can solve this malignancy; poverty, and it will cost nothing once we eliminate costs from our equations and do what we need to do rather than what we can afford to do for we will eventually conceive of the notion of a legalized genocide that will be the first step into hell itself. Mark my words these oh mighty kings who think they can rule this world for you will rule in hell if that is your wish. That can be arranged, I assure you. Reeling back in now from the far reaches of my mind. Whew!

I know breaking old habits is hard to do speaking from personal experience. Ha. No doubt. We are just beginning to communicate on a global scale and we must hear what others have to say, albeit different from our own Such as Alan's espousing the deplorabe environment he has experience in South Africa, or Catch's in Begium, or
Salima's in India as we must also listen to the wisdom these people bring in their effort to seek a better life. This is how we learn what truly really matters to all people everywhere.

Most of us are victims of the powers that be for they have always controlled the mechanism's that instill the knowledge we need to survive in this chaotic world they were instrumental in creating. Power sucks. It sucks the very life out of those that oppose it's almighty hand that defends it greedy nature as it espouses it's axiom of only the strong survive. Heh! Not by a long shot. How much blood are we wilingl to spill, before we reach this understanding? Isn't history providing enough evidence as to the erroneous solutions power has offered that have never worked as they only have made matters worse.

I have learned there can be not joy in my life as long as there is misery in anothers. And by bringing a smile of hope to that persons life gives me reason to smile myself. What a reward that brings that no gold can match; I assure you. We strive to ignore that which brings misery to our consciousness. It is painful to witness, much less admit to our own misery that is issuant from that applied ignorance commonly called "pangs of conscience". Those are hard to "live" with evident by the many medicine bottles that lay hidden in medicine cabiniets and those elixers we obtain on the streets under the guise of secrecy. It is a trillion dollar a year industry. Ah, what power as we become dependent on there alchemy to survive in this world.

I have maintained life, up until now, has been an orientation and indoctrination of what it is to human. It is our education of trial and error that will lead us to the truth and joy of what life is meant to be. Unity is the answer and it will solve all our problems and will erradicate the virus of poverty that will eventually afflict us all. There is no doubt about this what so ever. NONE!!!!!!, know matter how you effort to rationalize your lot in life as in most cases will only come from those who have profited the most from the misery that prevails in the mental deterioration of humankind, which is, in and of itself, poverty stickened. Sorry, no smilie at this time.

IMMHO,
William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 766 • Replies: 0
No top replies