BaCaRdi

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 12:30 pm
What is your thoughts on this? In other words what do "you" think it is or is not?

-BaC
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,713 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Icon

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 12:36 pm
@BaCaRdi,
Large collection of W and Z bosons which create a polarized pull on particle and sub particle forms.
BaCaRdi

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 12:51 pm
@Icon,
My thoughts, take a glass of liquid, water is fine. Hold it under your lips so you can blow on in the center of the liquid. Keep the pressure and wind (force) at a somewhat constant. What do you see?

-BaC
Icon wrote:
Large collection of W and Z bosons which create a polarized pull on particle and sub particle forms.
0 Replies

Icon

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 01:00 pm
@BaCaRdi,
You're speaking of space time diversion through gravitons. A lofty but interesting theory. Gravitons, a massless particle, create a swell and concave of space time along the non-linear orbital plane of an object in relation to the center of the universe.

I am speaking of similar ideas. W and Z bosons are the supposed creator of gravitons according to the Higgs Boson theory
BaCaRdi

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 01:07 pm
@Icon,
Yes, the affect is what I am speaking of....

You see a hole in your reality, to me your seeing the field! What I refer to as the "Flux field", in a whole, "the void".

space time diversion, well not to me. Space and time are static entities (forces), ground state theory, or my universal footprint. Believe it or not your seeing the Matrix, or Matrices.

Why can't you see the connections to and from the black-hole. Well, it's not of this dimensions

Math is tied to n dimensions, Yes a variable, you "type cast" the constant that you want in n.

A really odd thing happens, well not only are n (dimension of choice) magically they have a universal tie point. Yes multi dimensional math (Matrices) have many intersecting dimensions, the singularity in my mind, was and still is the absolute tie point.

-BaC

Icon wrote:
You're speaking of space time diversion through gravitons. A lofty but interesting theory. Gravitons, a massless particle, create a swell and concave of space time along the non-linear orbital plane of an object in relation to the center of the universe.

I am speaking of similar ideas. W and Z bosons are the supposed creator of gravitons according to the Higgs Boson theory
0 Replies

Icon

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 01:11 pm
@BaCaRdi,
I guess the real question is, CAN there be a "hole" in the universe?
BaCaRdi

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 01:23 pm
@Icon,
Icon wrote:
I guess the real question is, CAN there be a "hole" in the universe?

ABSOLUTELY!

Not only is their a hole, there are multi-dimensions,a gathering to a tie point, the black hole itself.

What seems to me to be the Universal binding of dimensional math, the void, a black hole. A collection of n dimensions, it's Universal Foot-print, a ground state tied by ground states of matter in that galactic force of which ground state is the black-hole that anchors its galactic dimensions.

Take a many string loops(call them dimensions) tie it to the center of something, now spin that something it's tied to.

What do you see?

I don't know call me crazy..A black hole swallows light......Matter......

BlackHole?
http://www.ricciardiware.com/ABitClearer.jpg

Lets zoom out a bit..Ok?
http://www.ricciardiware.com/InFullView.jpg
Ohhh Nooo...Its thy eyes you see light with!

http://www.ricciardiware.com/BlackHole.jpg

-TRoN
Did you miss it????
-Di Vinci
Twinkle..Twinkle..Little..Star...How I wonder What You Are...
-BaC

Hysteresis anyone?

-BaC
Dare me I have only just begun;)
0 Replies

Quark phil

Reply Sat 20 Dec, 2008 02:20 pm
@BaCaRdi,
No matter how black holes are thought, they are not more special than being just a cosmic object in universe. A black hole is a region that no object can escape from it, even light is captured by a black hole so that people have some curiosity about them.

There are some black hole simulations and pictures on the web, if you would like to see them.
xris

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2008 04:29 am
@Quark phil,
i think bacardi left sometime ago...i think he found a black hole in his garden...
Bracewell

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 12:50 pm
@xris,
Is it not true that some mathematical conclusions are impossible to describe in words?
0 Replies

alex717

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 03:34 am
@xris,
xris wrote:
i think bacardi left sometime ago...i think he found a black hole in his garden...

He also took a sheet of LSD and his favorite Floyd album
Axis Austin

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 01:12 am
@alex717,
I am new to the Philosophy of Science area (in this forum and in general). I find it deeply fascinating, yet confusing. There are a few things that I can't wrap my mind around (probably I just don't know enough about them).

Explain in simpler terms what a black "hole" is, exactly. I don't understand the concept of a hole in a three dimensional area (space). What's inside the hole? Is it simply a very dense object, that sucks everything into itself, and we see it as a hole because of the sucking affect it has on the space around it?

Thanks.
xris

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:03 am
@Axis Austin,
Axis Austin wrote:
I am new to the Philosophy of Science area (in this forum and in general). I find it deeply fascinating, yet confusing. There are a few things that I can't wrap my mind around (probably I just don't know enough about them).

Explain in simpler terms what a black "hole" is, exactly. I don't understand the concept of a hole in a three dimensional area (space). What's inside the hole? Is it simply a very dense object, that sucks everything into itself, and we see it as a hole because of the sucking affect it has on the space around it?

Thanks.
I thought there was enough information out there without asking us. Its a torus of energy at its centre a mass so great that the gravity is so strong nothing can escape not even time or light.It is highly efficient and it is said its served purpose is to stop space cooling down too quickly, so that it stops too many galaxies forming. Just as our universe started from a singularity so in part it returns to a singularity.Im no expert but if it helps..
proV

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 07:58 am
@xris,
If nothing can escape from it, how come that the gravity itself can? :rolleyes:
xris

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 08:51 am
@proV,
proV wrote:
If nothing can escape from it, how come that the gravity itself can? :rolleyes:
Gravity is not escaping, its a force within the hole that is exerting on all that comes within its force..is magnetism escaping from a magnet..its gravity that is drawing everything in..it goes no further than the region of the hole whereas light would escape completely outside of its field of effect.There is always gravity, it just means the larger the mass the stronger the force..
0 Replies

BaCaRdi

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 04:23 pm
@BaCaRdi,
OK enough of this drivel.

A Black Hole is pure energy duh!
Axis Austin

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 09:22 pm
@BaCaRdi,
Is it pure energy or is a extremely dense mass? Your first post said it was both (I thought) and now it's pure energy? I'm still a little confused. And though there's information out there, it is much quicker and easier to get a working understanding here (that I can use to get a better understanding when I read more) than to read dense books to get that understanding. Thanks for the help.
Holiday20310401

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2009 10:45 pm
@Axis Austin,
It sounds to me like we need some information on black holes before we can philosophize about them.

First off Bacardi, it seems to me that black holes are a process in which pure energy is emitted as Hawking Radiation after matter and light. The Hawking Radiation is really just high frequency (I think anyways, it's probably that the wavelength is proportional to something, not temperature ofcourse, because that's proportional to intensity) electromagnetic radiation, more specifically, black body radiation (which is electromagnetic radiation emitted due to the temperature (thus thermal). And so with 'thermal' the concept of entropy automatically could become relevant to the process of a black hole.

And giving off this energy causes the black hole to loose it's mass therefore the black hole will evaporate. (The link gives good explanation)

Also this total heat given off before total dissipation of the black hole basically, is proportional to the mass of the black hole (I'm assuming). And in such a context, because I have no idea and I'm hoping someone can tell me, why is it that the second law of thermodynamics is threatened with the phenomenon of black holes?

They say well, the total energy of the universe must be the same. Well first of all, matter is just bound energy. Could we not assign a constant for which a particle has a max amount of total potential energy at zero sum universe? I mean, topologically speaking, we could assign a line for the curve of a black hole, and we'd find an asymptote right? What if at the zero point, the 'limit' when approaching the asymptote, there is zero sum topological state, or, a perpendicular from the zero sum state. Either one, this could represent the topological condition for antimatter collisions to be possible without at which the maximum amount of potential energy can be released? Ah ha!!! Got it! (maybe) Looking at space-time, lets say if the potential energy of an object is zero then the topological condition is zero state, or flat sort-to-speak. And if the potential energy is at it's maximum, then the topological state is at the perpendicular of the zero state (flatness). And there is enough momentum at this condition for the antimatter/matter collision to ease the perpendicular to a flat topological state. What I'm trying to say I suppose is that perhaps the ratio of potential energy to thermal energy in respect to the nuclear conditions (quantum conditions) could be proportional to the topological state. (And remember this is 3D with time included, to our knowledge an analogical reasoning Einstein conveyed so well)

Anyone got any better ideas; because I'm sure there are plenty of problems here. Firstly, I don't think under the Hawking 'idea' that the antimatter and matter collide (though I'd like to understand why, is it because annihilations can only release a certain form of energy?)

Oh and this constant could be equivalent to the amount of emitted energy from an annihilation between antimatter and matter? Is it true that antimatter/matter collisions are the most efficient conversions of bound energy to unbound energy?

Also, since I kinda went away from entropy let me get back to it. If in fact the second law of thermodynamics is threatened by the phenomenon of black holes (in theory) then can we not deduce that we are simply not measuring the whole universe? This seems to make more sense to me. The idea that matter and light seem to disapear makes me feel there is some sort of "other side".
xris

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 09:08 am
@Holiday20310401,
Holiday20310401 wrote:
It sounds to me like we need some information on black holes before we can philosophize about them.

First off Bacardi, it seems to me that black holes are a process in which pure energy is emitted as Hawking Radiation after matter and light. The Hawking Radiation is really just high frequency (I think anyways, it's probably that the wavelength is proportional to something, not temperature ofcourse, because that's proportional to intensity) electromagnetic radiation, more specifically, black body radiation (which is electromagnetic radiation emitted due to the temperature (thus thermal). And so with 'thermal' the concept of entropy automatically could become relevant to the process of a black hole.

And giving off this energy causes the black hole to loose it's mass therefore the black hole will evaporate. (The link gives good explanation)

Also this total heat given off before total dissipation of the black hole basically, is proportional to the mass of the black hole (I'm assuming). And in such a context, because I have no idea and I'm hoping someone can tell me, why is it that the second law of thermodynamics is threatened with the phenomenon of black holes?

They say well, the total energy of the universe must be the same. Well first of all, matter is just bound energy. Could we not assign a constant for which a particle has a max amount of total potential energy at zero sum universe? I mean, topologically speaking, we could assign a line for the curve of a black hole, and we'd find an asymptote right? What if at the zero point, the 'limit' when approaching the asymptote, there is zero sum topological state, or, a perpendicular from the zero sum state. Either one, this could represent the topological condition for antimatter collisions to be possible without at which the maximum amount of potential energy can be released? Ah ha!!! Got it! (maybe) Looking at space-time, lets say if the potential energy of an object is zero then the topological condition is zero state, or flat sort-to-speak. And if the potential energy is at it's maximum, then the topological state is at the perpendicular of the zero state (flatness). And there is enough momentum at this condition for the antimatter/matter collision to ease the perpendicular to a flat topological state. What I'm trying to say I suppose is that perhaps the ratio of potential energy to thermal energy in respect to the nuclear conditions (quantum conditions) could be proportional to the topological state. (And remember this is 3D with time included, to our knowledge an analogical reasoning Einstein conveyed so well)

Anyone got any better ideas; because I'm sure there are plenty of problems here. Firstly, I don't think under the Hawking 'idea' that the antimatter and matter collide (though I'd like to understand why, is it because annihilations can only release a certain form of energy?)

Oh and this constant could be equivalent to the amount of emitted energy from an annihilation between antimatter and matter? Is it true that antimatter/matter collisions are the most efficient conversions of bound energy to unbound energy?

Also, since I kinda went away from entropy let me get back to it. If in fact the second law of thermodynamics is threatened by the phenomenon of black holes (in theory) then can we not deduce that we are simply not measuring the whole universe? This seems to make more sense to me. The idea that matter and light seem to disapear makes me feel there is some sort of "other side".
Sorry most of that was over my head..I do have trouble with the idea of anti matter and it never being found so how do we make these theories about it? Also i have trouble with the idea that the greater the mass the slower time moves ,so does time stop in the blackness of a giant black hole? Is the singularity we see in the black hole the same as the singularity we have been told was at the start of our universe? I think the laws we see disappear at these singularities are food for philosophical thought as well as scientific.
0 Replies

Bracewell

Reply Sun 11 Jan, 2009 11:22 am
@BaCaRdi,
Axis Austin - Some people just drive too fast and frighten pedestrians, which includes me.
A Black Hole is the logical result of the effect of extreme gravity on matter, i.e. by the present understanding of both concepts. All processes would behave in a weird way around one. It is all very theoretical and there is some doubt about how many of these things exist. In fact with an age of 13.5 B years you would expect the universe to be polluted with them but even that is a bit weird. Wikipedia has to some extent become the Forum's common reference and is usually a good starting point - good reading.