A Fractal Plane of Existence

BaCaRdi

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 08:20 pm
concisions, just as we have a collective concisions. We are indeed made up of allot of small stuff, and we have only just begun to see (so-to-speak) what quantum particles truly are, if there is an end at all.
Our time is unlike the larger things we make up. Do to the fact they are on a higher level of conscious, therefore their perception of time would be slower, just think of a house fly or humming bird, they live in a much faster world than us. It is truly odd that you can make anything from anything by making it bigger but unchanged in overall pattern. I believe this to be the case as far big and as far small as you can go, again if there is and end at all.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 796 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Holiday20310401

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 08:42 pm
@BaCaRdi,
I really enjoyed reading this:)!

But I don't get how fractals constitute membranes. Isn't that kinda illusory?

There are sort of membranes if you think of Olber's bubble. But membranes rely on the context of dimensions which I think doesn't hold. But ok, that's just what I think. I believe that we live in a fractal universe of dimensional subjectiveness sort-to-speak. So in actuality there is really just indifference, there is balance. The mind does not work with balance because balanc has no potential so it works with reality in a way perception plays out as this neverending conundrum of information entangled upon itself over and over again, like this useless relay of causal flow.
BaCaRdi

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 08:45 pm
@Holiday20310401,
Wait for it my friend it's on it's way;)

I will leave you with this thought. The membrane is a reality, yes realities in realities, to infinity.

This will be know as the "Null-Axiom" (which has it's Axiom and it's Maxims) and yes they each have their own Null-Axiom.

Thank you very much for reading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Marc

Holiday20310401 wrote:
I really enjoyed reading this:)!

But I don't get how fractals constitute membranes. Isn't that kinda illusory?

There are sort of membranes if you think of Olber's bubble. But membranes rely on the context of dimensions which I think doesn't hold. But ok, that's just what I think. I believe that we live in a fractal universe of dimensional subjectiveness sort-to-speak. So in actuality there is really just indifference, there is balance. The mind does not work with balance because balanc has no potential so it works with reality in a way perception plays out as this neverending conundrum of information entangled upon itself over and over again, like this useless relay of causal flow.
0 Replies