Why trying to prove or disprove god is stupid

Solace

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 08:49 am
@Justin,
By the by, one thing I will say is that Meph actually raised legitimate concerns about the original post in this thread. A lot of the original post didn't make sense to me either. But unfortunately Meph painted his post with insults, and what could have otherwise been a great discussion was lost in a much warranted attitude check. I hope he comes back, cause he was new and seemed rather insightful. However, his being new doesn't excuse his insults. He said straight up that he knew he could be banned for saying what he said, yet he went ahead and said it anyway. I can admire a character trait that lets a person willfully face punishment for stating what they think. But I can't admire the insults. It wasn't the medium that solicited moderator reaction, but rather the method. Hopefully we'll all use this as fair warning to not lose a good argument to our own offended, and consequently, offensive, reaction. (Yes, I know, I've been there, done that.)
Justin

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2008 08:53 am
@Solace,
Agreed. This thread has been closed. Feel free to start up a new discussion on the thread topic as it has been sort of lost in the mix. Let's start fresh!
0 Replies