Desire for theological conference about the words God and the Devil.

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2010 10:57 am
Do you acknowledge that there should be a theological and political conference about an interpretation of the divine creator's creation of the words God and The Devil.

[CENTER]AN INTERPRETATION OF THE DIVINE CREATOR'S creation OF THE WORDS
GOD AND THE DEVIL THAT NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED AND CLARIFIED[/CENTER]

The divine creator has been and is, in the consciousness of peoples' minds, thought of as being God. The divine creator created the names God and The Devil and the divine creator could call himself God or The Devil.

There is a disturbing interpretation and possible reality re the Divine Creator calling himself God or the Devil that needs to be clarified.

The divine creator could call himself the devil and calling himself the devil could be denigrating the idea of a good God, the desire of the human mind for the existence of a good God. A good God is thought of by me, and has to be thought of by any persons who want to attain heaven, as being a good God who facilitates all people attaining heaven. People can attain heaven by going to a place call heaven and death and by attaining the true divine friendship and power each and all human person truly wants and needs on earth, either the true divine friendship and power of God, or the true divine friendship and power of an independent angel, if it could be possible for an independent angel to exist.

The divine creator created all words and created the word God to be an anagram of the word dog. If the divine creator calls himself the devil he could be denigrating the idea of a good God as explained above, the idea of a good God desired by the human mind, by saying that the idea of God is that God is a dog, and that the devil is the divine creator and is greater than God and has power over God, as the idea of a good God is denigrated by God being thought of as being a dog.

The human person could be reincarnated as a dog by the divine creator if the divine creator calls himself the devil and is greater than God, has power over God, if the idea of a good God is denigrated by God being thought of as being a dog as it can be interpreted that the divine creator wants to call himself the devil and created the word God to be an anagram of the world dog to denigrate the idea of a good God, the desire in the human mind for the existence of a good God.

As you study theology and philosophy, as you write about theology and philosophy, this fundamental importance of theology and philosophy has to be discussed, talked about, and the divine creator should be asked to clarify things.

I therefore ask theologians and philosophers for 'A Conference Into Divine Power' about this interpretation of the words God and The Devil..

I ask you to acknowledge to me, on paper, in black and white, in a written letter to me, that there should be 'A Conference Into Divine Power' with theologians and philosophers, about this interpretation of the words God and The Devil.

This a fundamental theological and philosophical idea that needs to be discussed and clarified.

I ask you to write a written letter to theologians and philosophers, such as Bishops in the House Of Lords, saying that there should be a theological and philosophical conference about this interpretation of the divine creator's creation of the words God and the Devil.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 758 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Twirlip

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2010 11:18 am
@Adrian ada,
Quote:
[...] the divine creator should be asked to clarify things.

I therefore ask theologians and philosophers for 'A Conference Into Divine Power' [...]

I ask you to write a written letter to theologians and philosophers, such as Bishops in the House Of Lords [...]
I see no reason why we couldn't have a virtual conference here first, in the Philosophy of Religion forum. We'll see about all those Bishops later.

As for the Divine Creator Himself: He is notoriously even more reclusive than J. D. Salinger, so, clarification may not be forthcoming any time soon! We may just have to muddle along by ourselves for the time being. It's a bummer, I admit.
0 Replies