1
   

What defines United States Foreign policy and economic principles

 
 
SummyF
 
Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 09:06 am
its obvious greed

but who are these people?

Zionists maybe?

all zionists
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,333 • Replies: 15
No top replies

 
Pythagorean
 
  1  
Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 09:38 am
@SummyF,
There are 300 million people in America. Out of that total I would guess that perhaps less that 1% are Jewish Zionists (not that there's anything wrong with being a Zionist in my opinion).

You are pedalling in anti-Semitism. That's worse than spam, that's modern day Nazi-ism.
SummyF
 
  1  
Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 12:00 pm
@Pythagorean,
Pythagorean wrote:
There are 300 million people in America. Out of that total I would guess that perhaps less that 1% are Jewish Zionists (not that there's anything wrong with being a Zionist in my opinion).

You are pedalling in anti-Semitism. That's worse than spam, that's modern day Nazi-ism.


Your neo-conservative label doesnt fit me, i am jewish so the label you and your reagan/sharon ideologues put for people like me is self hating jew.

with that said,

1) Any society needs to be dictated by a small group of people, we dont live in an anarchic non-proggrseive society (primitivist)

so there should be people in power, and we can call that 1%

You know A.I.P.A.C?

who supports them

and how many politicans go there?

what corporations donate to israel?

and if you dont belive me look for yourself

it just a picture

of isreals birthday being celebrated on nasdaq

so then when all said and done im not a nazi or a racist

because i dont believe jews or any race are superior than any other

you sir

are racist because you have no problem with jews thinking they are a superior race of humans

so which is worst spam
Pythagorean
 
  1  
Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 12:30 pm
@SummyF,
SummyF,

You calling zionists greedy is not philosophy.

If you sincerely believe that Jewish people are responsible for some bad choices that America has made, then there are more intelligent, more decent, more polite and more constructive ways of bringing about such discussion.

Calling me a racist "Neo-Con" doesn't help your case, it only makes you look worse. I am not the one who is the 'ideologue' here. I don't care if Jewish people think they're superior, I don't care if anyone or everyone thinks that they're superior because that's not the issue here. The issue is your poor conduct and lack of etiquette.


Just do us all a favor and lay off of the hate speech.

Do you understand me?


--Pyth
jgweed
 
  1  
Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 12:36 pm
@Pythagorean,
Inasmuch as these forums are dedicated
to philosophy, incoherent babble and sloganeering will not get your ideas any hearing whatsoever.
Justin
 
  1  
Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 12:45 pm
@SummyF,
The title of this thread has been changed. The first post isn't really worthy of a thread topic because it's too short for starters and leaves no room for discussion as it's a statement of belief based on the thread starters perception... What's the point?

The title of the thread started out as, Who is America? Yet the description discusses the new thread title which is What defines United States Foreign policy and economic principles.

If this thread can actually be shifted to an on topic and educational thread for others, then please, let's move on. If not, this thread will be closed and tossed in the trash.
0 Replies
 
SummyF
 
  1  
Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 01:01 pm
@Pythagorean,
Pythagorean;25458 wrote:
SummyF,

You calling zionists greedy is not philosophy.

If you sincerely believe that Jewish people are responsible for some bad choices that America has made, then there are more intelligent, more decent, more polite and more constructive ways of bringing about such discussion.

Calling me a racist "Neo-Con" doesn't help your case, it only makes you look worse. I am not the one who is the 'ideologue' here. I don't care if Jewish people think they're superior, I don't care if anyone or everyone thinks that they're superior because that's not the issue here. The issue is your poor conduct and lack of etiquette.


Just do us all a favor and lay off of the hate speech.

Do you understand me?


--Pyth


You have not argued with any of my points
so i can respond to what you said?

lets dissect this

"You calling zionists greedy is not philosophy"

what is greed, if im not mistaken is part of ethicshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics(just for a small reference)

I hope you understand zionism and know that it is a political ideology

"there are more intelligent, more decent, more polite and more constructive ways of bringing about such discussion."

You tell me how?

by not mentioning Zionism or the current ideological power struggle in the middle east aka Abraham's playground

"Calling me a racist "Neo-Con" doesn't help your case"

nor does calling me a modern day Nazi,

"I don't care if anyone or everyone thinks that they're superior because that's not the issue here"

Well people who believe they are superior will usually involve themselves with conflict,

and that is the issue that is inovled here, with zionism

i did mentioned foreign policy?

Hate speech lol
is noam a neo nazi too

walt ? mershimer ?

im still waiting for an argument, for the few points i have made

calling me a neo nazi shouldnt count as an argument to the few point

or is it that you cant respond?
0 Replies
 
SummyF
 
  1  
Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 01:27 pm
@jgweed,
jgweed;25459 wrote:
Inasmuch as these forums are dedicate to philosophy, incoherent babble and sloganeering will not get your ideas any hearing whatsoever.


So im assuming that you belive that herzl is one of those people that are so sacred you cant talk about in any way?

i hope you know herzl?

if not look him up maybe read the ideology he created

because by your definition of philosophy everything can be dissected as many ways as possible accept Zionism and Herzl

and by the way

why dont you make an argument????

is zionism that sacred to you people
SummyF
 
  1  
Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 01:59 pm
@SummyF,
Silence = defeat
0 Replies
 
Mr Fight the Power
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 05:28 am
@SummyF,
SummyF wrote:
You know A.I.P.A.C?


The only bit of evidence you bring up here is a pro-Israel lobby. Now while I do not like lobbies, especially those that support foreign governments, the A.I.P.A.C. is a less powerful lobby than the AARP.

Are you going to say that retired people are controlling the US next?

I agree that our government is far too responsive to the wants of Israel, and I also agree that the A.I.P.A.C is a hazard, but your obsession with them is unwarranted. We have foreign representatives and interests at all levels of government. John McCain's top foreign policy advisor is also a top lobbyist for the Georgian government.
SummyF
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 06:42 am
@Mr Fight the Power,
ic do you know the history of the Ashkenazim jew?

Georgia was the area which they got there history from. There are a few people in the government that are Israel

that is one coalition that is important to see

but the connection between mccain and georgia and israel is oil
SummyF
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 06:45 am
@Mr Fight the Power,
and i forgot to put in the name

shledon adelson

3rd richest man in the us,

he created the big convention center

for aipac
0 Replies
 
Mr Fight the Power
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 08:12 am
@SummyF,
SummyF wrote:
ic do you know the history of the Ashkenazim jew?

Georgia was the area which they got there history from. There are a few people in the government that are Israel

that is one coalition that is important to see


I understand that there are many Georgian Jews and that there is a history of political friendliness between Israel and Georgia, but what does this have to do with Zionism, especially in light of Israel's recent decision to cease arms sales to Georgia?

Quote:
but the connection between mccain and georgia and israel is oil


Exactly, not zionism.
SummyF
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 09:35 am
@Mr Fight the Power,
aw but... one thing to note is that any country with jews in a government ought to have higher priority for those government ( zionism

if wall street(banking) media, and government is controlled by zionist

the the oil should be for jews (zionism)
Mr Fight the Power
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 10:17 am
@SummyF,
SummyF wrote:
aw but... one thing to note is that any country with jews in a government ought to have higher priority for those government ( zionism

if wall street(banking) media, and government is controlled by zionist

the the oil should be for jews (zionism)


I understand the degree of control foreign and business interests have over our government plans, but you seriously need to put together more coherent arguments before I take your word that zionist interests are more domineering than any other of these interest groups.

This is why you come off as anti-semetic. Out of all of these groups (as I said, the AARP is a more powerful lobby than the AIPIC, Christians hold a much greater lock on US political positions than Jews, many nations including Islamic nations have immense holdings in American financial institutions), you single out Jewish interest groups and then seem to lump them all into one political movement. Furthermore your posts seem to be more like rants than arguments.

I don't particularly disagree with your statements and opinions, I only question the amount of focus you place on individual entities and the lack of definite data or information you provide.
SummyF
 
  1  
Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2008 12:57 pm
@Mr Fight the Power,
Mr. Fight the Power;25554 wrote:
I understand the degree of control foreign and business interests have over our government plans, but you seriously need to put together more coherent arguments before I take your word that zionist interests are more domineering than any other of these interest groups.

This is why you come off as anti-semetic. Out of all of these groups (as I said, the AARP is a more powerful lobby than the AIPIC, Christians hold a much greater lock on US political positions than Jews, many nations including Islamic nations have immense holdings in American financial institutions), you single out Jewish interest groups and then seem to lump them all into one political movement. Furthermore your posts seem to be more like rants than arguments.

I don't particularly disagree with your statements and opinions, I only question the amount of focus you place on individual entities and the lack of definite data or information you provide.



Ic thank you for informing me about how i may come off,

to clarify to everyone im not anti semtic, my grandmother is from israel

You say i lack data

check out how A.I.P.A.C is (fortune)

WASHINGTON'S POWER 25 WHICH PRESSURE GROUPS ARE BEST AT MANIPULATING THE LAWS WE LIVE BY? A GROUNDBREAKING FORTUNE SURVEY REVEALS WHO BELONGS TO LOBBYING'S ELITE AND WHY THEY WIELD SO MUCH CLOUT. - December 8, 1997

who is number two?

Aipac

just because of mere number, aarp is stronger because of the diversity of people it helps

A.i.p.a.c is number 2

what are the diffrences bettween the two?

a total of 12 million people that COULD possibly help a.i.p.ac

a 38 million officallly

AARP works for the american people

A.I.P.A.C. doesnt, it works

how contributes?

murdock, sheldon, disney corp, paramount, these are just the fun names

the banking industry does have a part in this

not to say that all the people who support them are jews

but there is an eliminate that will cause people to make money, so i would be beneficial to create a conflict and make israel strong

so zionism doesnt nessisarly equal the evil but it is what the symbol of zionism has done, and for who it doing it

not israel
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

How can we be sure? - Discussion by Raishu-tensho
Proof of nonexistence of free will - Discussion by litewave
Destroy My Belief System, Please! - Discussion by Thomas
Star Wars in Philosophy. - Discussion by Logicus
Existence of Everything. - Discussion by Logicus
Is it better to be feared or loved? - Discussion by Black King
Paradigm shifts - Question by Cyracuz
 
  1. Forums
  2. » What defines United States Foreign policy and economic principles
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/14/2024 at 02:49:49