MJA

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 01:05 pm
Beyond Foolishness

"Lord, what fools these mortals be!" Shakespeare

Beyond the foolishness of faiths, of Gods and Gods, of difference and the manmade walls that divide us, beyond sacrifices and murders, holy crucifixions and holy car bombs, beyond the blood of Christ and the blood of others, beyond the spread of democracies, and the spread of religions, beyond the prayers to the east and the prayers in any direction, and those that only wish but never pray at all, beyond the inequities of the unjust, and the inequities of heavens and hells, beyond the angels with wings and those who can't fly, beyond the theories of science and their uncertain measures, and beyond the complexities of problems and equations is the solution of truth.
For beyond the dark is the light, beyond the coming has come, beyond the foolish thought that mankind is this and nature is that, beyond memory and knowledge is wisdom and truth, beyond thought is I, beyond theories and faiths is truth, beyond the fairness of justice is truly just, beyond inequity is equality, beyond fools is the unfooled, beyond uncertainty is certainty, beyond the absolute speed of "C", is the absolute of nature herself, beyond our own reflection, is our own true self, and beyond our true self, most beautifully and most simply:

God is One.
As was, as is, as All, as always will be!

=
MJA
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,412 • Replies: 5
No top replies

The profits pen

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 10:14 pm
@MJA,
this is wonderfully written, you have a great talent for writing. I even enjoyed reading this not being religious myself.
ReliantJDP

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 09:12 pm
@The profits pen,
The profits pen wrote:
this is wonderfully written, you have a great talent for writing. I even enjoyed reading this not being religious myself.

I agree, enjoyed it here as well.
Holiday20310401

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 10:16 pm
@ReliantJDP,
I cannot see beyond all this, I can only look upon it, and all I see is autumn. I do not know how you could see beyond all such things but I have said interaction with transcendence is latent, and your sense of the beyond you must understand is just an archetype, a misunderstanding, perhaps to 'balance' out memories that require a stable conclusion of hope, if there is such a thing as grounded hope.

I wonder how the subconscious can be so cruel as to manifest a hope motif such as God, because hope is foolish.
salima

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 07:25 pm
@Holiday20310401,
but without hope life would be totally unbearable. there must be balance.
salima
0 Replies

MJA

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2011 11:44 am
I built my castle high in the sky,
For a foundation I started with a single simple absolute truth.
Truth will last for an eternity and my castle made of the same truth most certainly will too.
Start with the truth,
Be One,

=
0 Replies