• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 918 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Catchabula

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2009 07:39 pm
@Silke,
Brauchts du einige Hilfe am Uebersetzen? Bitte sende mich der Original-text und ich werde sehen was ich damit machen kann. Bin gar kein Dolmetscher aber bin doch ziemlich stolz auf mein bisschen deutsch. Tchuss!
Silke

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 09:46 am
@Catchabula,
Catchabula

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 10:12 am
@Silke,
How silly I was, just wanting to help, while it was that hm well... that dimension thing. Ok, I'm happy you didn't thank me for my offer, or I would have done that again. You know, trying to help people etc. Yes, that was really silly...
0 Replies

Caroline

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 05:52 pm
@Silke,
Silke wrote:

"All are highly catapulted whether they would like to see that or not. Good and bad are a married couple and they play to the end on cosmic level a marriage noise. All children in the universe are the new generation of this pair. Everything is one because everything and everyone belongs to the family. Some family members are in such a manner excellently manifest that they succeeded their own universe to generate. That means from your view that within a manifestation are personal and lives, which rises from that creative consciousness that it also brought out. This manifestation notices you as a given reality. The purpose of each manifestation is the teachings and lesson within multi-dimensional parameters and dilemmas. An important lesson consists of it that must teach you nobody is subordinate, because you are free energy and who subordinates itself to another consciousness stands under influence and equals to a puppet, which becomes guided by someone else and thus victims of abuse. Your own reality in presence of other realities and humans learn to maintain. You have an incalculable spirit and none will ever dare with you will put on themselves on you, if the power of your nature walks only on full routes the way along of the existence. Satan is a thought form and your conception affects A priori this kind of manifestation. Only the imagination comes, then the experience. Consciousness is like a multi-dimensional television and it gets all channels purely, which you wish you under-consciously. All souls are soul related. On negative oscillations are based to thoughts and feelings those, are energetic eddy towers the damage produce, why it should not lie in your interest to in-permit you on an interaction with the author because it lies in the logic of nature that it stormily if to cold weather and warmth will interact. During stress or exhaustion no longer much energetic free space remains noticing you around the reality undistorted and around influence on the well-known reality to exercise be able. A reality beyond its practice does not give it. It is everything a question of the energy and the energetic management. Humans are as of hoist of blown sheets. Some fall on the soil and different ones are hurled up. The fate is like the wind. From your past definition of the idea that fate separates you. Some under you maintain that humans have no real influence on the reality. Again different maintain that humans by the own spirit its personal reality produced. In addition still another multiplicity of various philosophers those comes maintains that the reality, as it reveals itself to humans not to the actual objective reality is identical, which is independent of the perceptive spirit. The concerning point is that all validity possesses. A world of the negativity is just as permitted to the love as a world and because everything is permitted, conflicts creep automatically. Humans believe in which it considers realistic and which depends on the convictions within their mental parameters, although these develop permanently and also extend. Everyone at a play participates must on the rules depend. The life is also a play. The life must be lived with ease. Otherwise it does not make a sense. That means not that the life must be always beautiful and pleasant, because you do not live at the lessons past separate produce it for you and for others. Therefore it is to be led legitimately darkly and cunningly different behind the light. Each defeat it others wishes and each indifference with that it the lessons of the world to meet can. It is because of humans. Without tragedy humans do not develop a hope. Humans wish themselves hope and them act with it under-consciously only tragedies in, because differently humans cannot maintain manifestations of hope. Ideally you treat others like it to be treated would like, but are not you certainly the only abstract works of art in the universe. There are other natures is interested in you and for it is it, how also for us, abstract works of art can be studied and analyzed. A reality existed never for itself alone, but consists always of the sum of other reality those again different dimensions and parallel worlds forms."

I did my best.I dont think we need trajedy to have hope,sadness to know hapiness etc etc because we know what is right and wrong in our heads besides ask the victims which they'd prefer.
0 Replies

salima

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 06:47 pm
@Silke,
is this what you mean to say?

* "All is projected involuntarily onwards and outwards, flying at extreme velocity from the source. Good and bad form a union on a cosmic level. All that exists in the universe has come from this couple, the proof of its unity. Some of the manifestations of this union/split have evolved enough to create new levels of beings. In your terms these are individual personalities which are the children of the original intelligence that created them. This is your reality.

The purpose of the individual personality or unit of intelligence is to learn and solve dilemmas within multidimensional parameters. An important lesson is that you are not subordinate to anyone, since you are independent energy. Those who defer to another consciousness become victims. Learn to maintain your own reality in the presence of others' realities. You have an incalculable power in the nature of your spirit if only you release it.

Evil is no more than a thought form, which you conjure out of your own imagination. Consciousness is like a television which receives all channels uncorrupted; likewise you perceive signals subconsciously. All is related at the level of spirit. Negative vibrations based on thoughts and feelings at the surface produce damage and interference in interpreting. It is necessary to recognize who is the sender of the signals. Opposites will attract each other and often have violent reactions. Attaining a sense of inner peace allows you to perceive reality undistorted and to have an impact on what is commonly accepted as being reality. You will not be able to influence realities beyond your experience.

It is all a question of managing your energy. Fate is like the wind; it knocks some human beings down and raises others up. Fate is what separates those people who believe they are helpless and those who believe they create their own reality. Some believe there is an objective reality which is identical for everyone. The truth is, all viewpoints are valid. Negativity is as valid as love, and because everything is permitted conflicts occur.

Humans have beliefs which are dependent on various mental parameters, though they continually are capable of developing and extending. Everyone who participates in a game must follow the rules. Life is also a game, it must be played easily if it is to make any sense at all. This does not mean that it must always be beautiful and pleasant, because your choices are lessons that produce it for you and for others. Behind the light, or beneath the surface, there is a level that needs to be reached. Each wishes to defeat the other, being indifferent to the lessons that it needs to learn. This is the human condition.

Without tragedy there is no need for hope. Humanity hopes for peace and yet generates war. Ideally all human beings would treat others as they would wish to be treated, but they are not alone in the universe. All are abstract creations, the art of the universe, and freely participate in life as well. One reality never existed, but always the sum of the realities of different dimensions and parallel worlds and forms."

salima
0 Replies

Catchabula

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 09:04 am
@Silke,
I'm crying like a child, I have no words! Can you be a man?? Is "who are you?" not the emptiest of questions here? Let me ask this question in astonishment but do not answer, so I may see you are the wind and the water, and the answer in ourselves. I said too much already, let me read this again and again. Why do we need words? Recieve my silence...
0 Replies

odenskrigare

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2009 04:30 am
@Silke,
Silke, please send me the original. I find German rather dense and would like to have a go at translating it.
0 Replies