Ultimate unifying theory of everything

nameless

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 08:50 pm
@Joe,
Joe;39740 wrote:
..you can learn to link things together that normally dont connect.

“Genuinely successful theories interconnect information from previously disparate areas of experience.”
0 Replies

MJA

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 11:49 am
@xris,
xris wrote:
So this the truth,the formula, the awaited moment... its seems so understated...but it is in big blue letters...

Are you waiting?
Allow me to simplify the formula for truth again if you're still waiting or searching as are so many others:

Mathematically: truth is =
Empiricaly: truth is equal or One.

And now the truth is in black and white.
The waiting is over, is it not for you?
Did I write the truth simple enough for you, for everyone?
If not I'll try try again.

=
MJA
Theaetetus

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 12:09 pm
@molok69,
I have always had a soft spot for truthiness...
MJA

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 12:14 pm
@Theaetetus,
Theaetetus wrote:
I have always had a soft spot for truthiness...

That soft spot is the true heart of you.

What a Onederful thought.

Thanks,

=
MJA
xris

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 12:22 pm
@MJA,
I must be missing the soft spot cos it did nothing for me in blue or in BW..The theory of everything or is it nothing?? I must have an erroneous spot somewhere..oh no its erogenous..
Theaetetus

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 12:31 pm
@molok69,
truthiness - things that a person claims to know intuitively or "from the gut" without regard to evidence, logic, intellectual examination, or facts.
0 Replies

MJA

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 12:56 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
I must be missing the soft spot cos it did nothing for me in blue or in BW..The theory of everything or is it nothing?? I must have an erroneous spot somewhere..oh no its erogenous..

Perhaps someday the soft love of truth (philosophy) will be the truth of everything, the truth that is you.

=
MJA
xris

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 01:48 pm
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
Perhaps someday the soft love of truth (philosophy) will be the truth of everything, the truth that is you.

=
MJA
are you chatting me up??
nameless

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 04:19 pm
@MJA,
MJA;39819 wrote:
Did I write the truth simple enough for you, for everyone?

Such hubris!
You write notions that you have, not 'truth' for anyone but you, perhaps. It must be so egoically gratifying to think ('believe'?) that you can 'know', much less communicate, some sort of universal 'truth'.

"The 'truth' that can be spoken (written) is not the 'Truth!'" -Lao Tsu
MJA

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 09:34 pm
@nameless,
nameless wrote:
Such hubris!
You write notions that you have, not 'truth' for anyone but you, perhaps. It must be so egoically gratifying to think ('believe'?) that you can 'know', much less communicate, some sort of universal 'truth'.

"The 'truth' that can be spoken (written) is not the 'Truth!'" -Lao Tsu

Oh truth can be written alright, but unfortunetely many simply can't read.
And if One can read then One must next comprehend.
I think that is the problem here.
I'll write it again here just for you: Truth
Can you read and comprehend that?
I can.

=
MJA
0 Replies

MJA

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 09:43 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
are you chatting me up??

No but are you a beautiful woman?
If so, maybe I will.
I've made beauty my destiny.

=
MJA:sarcastic:
Joe

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 09:56 pm
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
If so, maybe I will.

=

I must say that i see alot of passion for the human condition behind your words and posts. I think there are issues with ego and trying to keep your head and heart on path. I say this in all due respect.

Sometimes it is hard to express clearly with others, when you know we are all one consciousness but treat each other as completely different entities.

All i can say is that remember to balance your proposals, and you'll achieve clearer understandings with others.

peace
MJA

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 10:07 pm
@Joe,
Thanks but I simply write about the truth of equality Joe, thats as balanced as it gets. Isn't it?
And surely philosophy has been defined before me as 'the love of truth", so do you think it 'chatting up' too?
And the nameless one called Oneness "such hubris', are you sure you are addressing your concerns to the right person, me? Do you think Oneness is hubis or only a "notion" too?
Do you know the truth clearly Joe? I do and think it only right to share.
But with the negativity I'm recieving here, maybe truth can't be shared, it can only be earned. I don't know the answer to that yet. A philosophy forum simply seemed a good place for me to try.

=
MJA
Joe

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 12:18 am
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
Thanks but I simply write about the truth of equality Joe, thats as balanced as it gets. Isn't it?
And surely philosophy has been defined before me as 'the love of truth", so do you think it 'chatting up' too?
And the nameless one called Oneness "such hubris', are you sure you are addressing your concerns to the right person, me? Do you think Oneness is hubis or only a "notion" too?
But with the negativity I'm recieving here, maybe truth can't be shared, it can only be earned. I don't know the answer to that yet. A philosophy forum simply seemed a good place for me to try.

=
MJA

MJA, I truly believe in your intentions. How sometimes we are unable to articulate the best of ourselves is the only issue that i see, does not come so easily.

If i am reacting, it is only to your addresses. I would never condemn them, but only share my ideas on sharing ideas. So, I merely want to comment on your approach.

Ive have spoken alot of subtle languages in my short life and continue to change with the wind. The only true fact that i could recommend is to show your listeners on this forum with countless examples, facts, connections, poetry, sciences, relations, stories, feelings, experiences and so on. If life is truth, then to explain it is to let it pass through you and articulate into written words or other wise your wisdom is left motionless and unobservable.

Its sounds pretentious and conceded, but I've learned that anybody who really is concerned with truth, loves to be told stories, even when they believe they are fiction. Meaning, a persons non-fiction can sometimes be only spread with what looks like fiction. But its the stories that count. Holding them back spreads nothing.
MJA

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 01:41 am
@Joe,
Well then I guess you haven't read the Berkeley story, and the Yahoo story and my Art story and they're all stories I wrote about truth.
And whilst I respond to others' thoughts on philosophy with my own, I'll have more stories to tell, I'm sure. Watch right now and you'll see.

Oh and good luck quitting the drug nicotine; I had to do that too along time ago. It took me nearly twenty years of trial and error, everyday of those twenty I tried to quit and couldn't, but I never stopped trying. That's the key, you see? Eventually I kicked them for good.
Just as you asked, another true story from me.
You know I'll never quit trying to share the truth either,
cause like quiting cigarettes, it's simply the right thing to do.
I guess I'll get use to the negativity of so many, like those urges it will surely pass, and for some reason truth is alway that way. Truth has always been persecuted, hasn't it? Hmmm
Couldn't we get back to UFT please? What do you think of it?
Is not unity equality that is simply symbolized mathematically by this: =
What say ye o' helpful One about thine own truth, thine own universal truth? Shakespeare me thinks.
And last but not least I think I will write truth again, to prove it can be written.
TRUTH

=
MJA
0 Replies

nameless

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 02:02 am
@MJA,
MJA;39893 wrote:

And the nameless one called Oneness "such hubris'...

Uh, actually, you have misread/ are misquoting me.
I never said any such thing.
You speak of Oneness and you are being dishonest (with yourself, nice ego trick). You are attempting to intellectualize that of which you have no experience. You are faking it (to yourself, and ego remains in charge not Oneness but still Seperateness)! Your lack experience is demonstrated by your words.

It is the following bit of egoic twaddle to which I refered as 'hubris' (but I don't expect you to be able to recognize that), and also indicates to me the futility of any further conversation 'twixt us;

Quote:
Oh truth can be written alright, but unfortunetely many simply can't read.
And if One can read then One must next comprehend.
I think that is the problem here.
I'll write it again here just for you: Truth
Can you read and comprehend that?
I can.

And this;
Quote:

Tells me that you are delusionally 'belief' infested (like a common fundamnentalist!).

nameless out
quandary

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 02:22 am
@molok69,
molok69;39648 wrote:
Imagine that you had such an theory within the grasp of your consciousness, but needed serious help from other intelligent beings to reach further towards the goal! If found! how would you present this idea to those persons?

I don't know a whole heck of a lot in this area, but I believe the theory their working on is called String Theory. I've read some about it and I do believe they referred to it as 'the unifying theory'.:perplexed:
0 Replies

MJA

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 08:59 am
@nameless,
nameless wrote:
Uh, actually, you have misread/ are misquoting me.
I never said any such thing.
You speak of Oneness and you are being dishonest (with yourself, nice ego trick). You are attempting to intellectualize that of which you have no experience. You are faking it (to yourself, and ego remains in charge not Oneness but still Seperateness)! Your lack experience is demonstrated by your words.

It is the following bit of egoic twaddle to which I refered as 'hubris' (but I don't expect you to be able to recognize that), and also indicates to me the futility of any further conversation 'twixt us;

And this;

Tells me that you are delusionally 'belief' infested (like a common fundamnentalist!).

nameless out

Are you refer to me?
Sorry you don't like the truth,
Sorry you don't like me.
Did I miss that too?
I know why your nameless now, I would never write my name to that either!

=
MJA

Fundamentally nature is One, and without any uncertainty or doubt One is truly me.
"Try to measure nature and you'll see the flaw too." Heisenberg or was it simply me?Smile
nameless

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 02:09 pm
@MJA,
MJA;39916 wrote:
Are you refer to me?

Yes, I are.
Quote:
Sorry you don't like the truth,

YOUR truth is YOUR truth, it is only THE truth for you, as perceived from 'your' limited Perspective! What I might 'like' or 'dislike' is irrelevent... Everyone has their own truth/reality, moment to moment. It is only ego that presumes that 'your' truth is one-size-fits-all for everyone.

Quote:
Sorry you don't like me.

I don't 'like' or 'dislike' you. You simply 'are', like the moon...
Your feeling that I dislike you is just the ego being prickled.
Besides, what I might personally 'like' or 'dislike' is irrelevent here...

Quote:
Fundamentally nature is One, and without any uncertainty or doubt One is truly me.

Without any uncertanty or doubt lies the realm of fundamentalist 'belief', not the critical thought necessary for philosophy. You are 'preaching' not discussing. 'Beliefs' are not available for critical examination (depending on their 'strength') and when you claim "without any uncertainty or doubt" you claim full strength symptomatic 'belief' that you 'know/have' the TRUTH and any dissenting Perspective must be (held by the ego as) 'wrong'/incorrect'; something to be 'evangelized' ('beliefs', like virus, must survive and propagate).

If all is One (which is how I experience existence, by the way), then with whom are you arguing? Who are you really trying to convince with your Oneness mantra?
Your 'hubris' is also 'mine', your 'ego' also part of 'me', thats how, perhaps, i am able to recognize it.

I might agree with the messege (which I seem to do, to a point...) but anyone banging on my door at 7:30am and attempting to massage their egoic insecurities with in my face proselytization will naturally be met with 'Difficulty' and 'Troubles' (my 'guardian demons').

Peace
*__-
0 Replies

xris

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 03:33 pm
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
If so, maybe I will.

=
Sorry but a grey haired git is your prize...the theory of everything is your only recompense..