Ultimate unifying theory of everything

molok69

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 11:39 pm
Imagine that you had such an theory within the grasp of your consciousness, but needed serious help from other intelligent beings to reach further towards the goal! If found! how would you present this idea to those persons?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,229 • Replies: 41
No top replies

Aedes

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 11:45 pm
@molok69,
This may be missing the point, but do we NEED such a theory for anything?

I mean a big challenge would be conveying that this is even important to begin with.
molok69

Reply Thu 25 Dec, 2008 11:55 pm
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
This may be missing the point, but do we NEED such a theory for anything?

I mean a big challenge would be conveying that this is even important to begin with.

The idea is to unite the quantum-mechanics and astrophysics + the inner psychological univerese!

I think such an idea would be very useful!

But the question is still how would you present it?
0 Replies

MJA

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 12:05 am
@molok69,
molok69 wrote:
Imagine that you had such an theory within the grasp of your consciousness, but needed serious help from other intelligent beings to reach further towards the goal! If found! how would you present this idea to those persons?

Unity is equality is Oneness is all.
Or most simply:

=
MJA
molok69

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 12:18 am
@MJA,
Sorry, MJA, I`m so slowminded that I didn`t get it, you reply that is!
0 Replies

nameless

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:27 am
@molok69,
molok69;39648 wrote:

Email?
Just be respectful, sincere and honest, and your's can be no disgrace.
xris

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 05:19 am
@nameless,
Either you've got it or you aint...it would be a eureka moment not a development...so its just academic..now if you had a theory for an anti gravity machine then you would need help..I think honestly if you had any a reasonable theory people would fall over themselves to assist or destroy..
MJA

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 07:42 am
@xris,
Dear slow minded,
Maybe this will help those who don't get it.
Mathematically = unites all things. Example: e = mc2, energy = mass, That's Everything.
Empirically equallity unites everything too.
UFT = TOE equals Fundamental Simplicity.
Einstein came so close but couldn't find = either.
And he like you are far from slow, he simple got lost along the Way.
Imagine that!

=
MJA
Theaetetus

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 07:51 am
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
Dear slow minded,
Maybe this will help those who don't get it.
Mathematically = unites all things. Example: e = mc2, energy = mass, That's Everything.
Empirically equallity unites everything too.
UFT = TOE equals Fundamental Simplicity.

Well that does not account for the interaction of energy...
Joe

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 12:50 pm
@Theaetetus,
I think that an Ultimate unifying theory of everything will never be explained. Meaning, that something like this is not something that can be FULLY explained. It requires an individuals foresight and memory. Some would go by the general terms, while others it would be a total self-reflection.

in my opinion, there are people who know that within themselves they have a sense about how everything is united. Senses and science are different forums and textures. But if a theory like this were true, it would not be understood in some scientific and mathematical equation to everyone. Which is where your question kind of comes in. How could you explain this to other people........

Well I'm sure enough to say that living by example by what you know is the strongest message anyone can convey. Without regret for others view on everything. Solid theory's and ideas are put to use through humans and the way they live. Eventually, if it is something so significant and revolutionary, Society as a whole will accept, Thus embracing the approach.

molok69,

I was wondering if you are a follower of Alternate history?
MJA

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 02:15 pm
@Theaetetus,
Theaetetus wrote:
Well that does not account for the interaction of energy...

Really,
How do you account for that?

=
MJA
0 Replies

MJA

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 02:27 pm
@Joe,
Joe wrote:
I think that an Ultimate unifying theory of everything will never be explained. Meaning, that something like this is not something that can be FULLY explained. It requires an individuals foresight and memory. Some would go by the general terms, while others it would be a total self-reflection.
quote]

I'll try explaining nature's unity again then to you:

=
MJA

Did you get it?
Nature's unity or equality is nature's single truth of Oneness and is simply up to me as up to you.
MJA

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 02:32 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
Either you've got it or you aint...it would be a eureka moment not a development...so its just academic..now if you had a theory for an anti gravity machine then you would need help..I think honestly if you had any a reasonable theory people would fall over themselves to assist or destroy..

"just academic..."?

I'd call it universal truth.

=
MJA
Zetetic11235

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 03:01 pm
@MJA,
We perhaps do not have access to it. Perhaps our knowledge is not all encompassing. Perhaps even our ability to express simple ideas is limited. Perhaps language itself is limited.

Consider also that the theory would not be of everything, but rather a theory of human interaction with the environment in which man is placed. The reality we experience is clearly one based on relation,i.e. all experience is based on how we interact with and perceive one thing relative to another. There are no absolutes since we base our definitions, language, ect all on that with which we interact, so is it any surprise that we can generalize back to a single trait or rule? We simply think of all things with respect to each other, so any conception of truth or unity is simply due to human cognition and its limitations. It could very well be the case that we view all things as unified because of our limited perspective. We are, after all, directly related to what we experience, but since this is the case; how could we say that it is not possible that we define what we experience, hence it all relates to us?

I do not think it possible to create a framework of human interaction, as we must turn the lens of rationality upon ourselves to see it, but the lens, like the eye, cannot see itself. Hence, there shall be problems with completeness, because of the inherent relativity in our interactions, and there will be problems with certainty, as we can fill ourselves with doubt.

Many look to Goedel's incompleteness theorems as evidence that there cannot be a theory of everything. This may or not be the case, though it is certainly reasonable to claim it so. That something can be viewed in two ways and appear completely different in each, is a simple truth, yet it may be the key to why we cannot have a theory of everything. Though, I would be suspicious of any claims of limitations to that effect.

I would be suspicious still, of any assertion that we cannot know everything, for it draws a limit to that which is drawing the limit, i.e. we will have a human who knows what is not possible to know, for to know that something is not possible to know, it seems that one should have to know that such a thing exists, and to know it exists, they must have experienced it in some way. Though to even assert this we may tread in dangerous and uncertain waters.
0 Replies

Joe

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 03:22 pm
@MJA,
MJA wrote:

I'll try explaining nature's unity again then to you:

=
MJA

Did you get it?
Nature's unity or equality is nature's single truth of Oneness and is simply up to me as up to you.

dude, your preaching to the quire here. What made you think this is something i dont know.

dont assume peoples opinions based on single statements. When did I say unity wasnt equality. Try to understand that people need slow explanations bit by bit. in my opinion. Simply stating something doesn't help and the average person. But you have the right idea.
xris

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 03:42 pm
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
"just academic..."?

I'd call it universal truth.

=
MJA
Its academic till you discover this truth...if it exists...
MJA

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 03:55 pm
@Joe,
Joe wrote:
dude, your preaching to the quire here. What made you think this is something i dont know.

dont assume peoples opinions based on single statements. When did I say unity wasnt equality. Try to understand that people need slow explanations bit by bit. in my opinion. Simply stating something doesn't help and the average person. But you have the right idea.

Sorry, but you said "a theory of everything would never be explained",
So I explained.

=
MJA
MJA

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 03:57 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
Its academic till you discover this truth...if it exists...

I think it academia that hides or obscures the truth, Nature is true.

=
MJA
xris

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:02 pm
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
I think it academia that hides or obscures the truth, Nature is true.

=
MJA
So this the truth,the formula, the awaited moment... its seems so understated...but it is in big blue letters...
Joe

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 04:21 pm
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
Sorry, but you said "a theory of everything would never be explained",
So I explained.

=
MJA

good point. I guess i should have put it better. I was hoping people would get the general idea from my post, that people hardly ever accept ideas like this, meaning they need an explanation in varying fields. This however cannot be, in todays society, unless you can learn to link things together that normally dont connect. Sometimes it helps to be abstract.

is that a little better.Smile