Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 07:40 pm
@theroyprocess,
What is the point of this?
theroyprocess

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 08:25 pm
@Pythagorean,
Pyth,

The point is science and where it leads human behavior. In the film,
Josie Wales....was the best dialog..."Dyin ain't much of a livin, Son".
Pythagorean

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 11:25 pm
@theroyprocess,
theroyprocess wrote:
Pyth,

The point is science and where it leads human behavior. In the film,
Josie Wales....was the best dialog..."Dyin ain't much of a livin, Son".

So where is science leading human behaviour? You mean you don't like science?

And what does the film "The Outlaw Josie Wales" with Clint Eastwood have to do with science being bad?

Are you saying that science makes a living out of (the earth) dying? Is that what you are saying?
theroyprocess

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 10:56 am
@Pythagorean,
Pyth,

Dr. Roy was a serious scientist. I knew him for the last ten years of his
astounding career and typed the first manuscript of his yet unpublished
autobiography. I know the story behind the story!

Dr. Roy never worked on weapons and was outspokenly, in class rooms,
against nuclear power for human health and scientific reasons.

One day Dr. Roy said, "Science is a two edged sword...you can use it to kill
or cure". As an observer, I found a lot of PR and lies in nuclear physics. The
aim of nuclear power is weapons, not "Too cheap to meter" electricity! The
trick was to make the public tax payer, pay for their own doomsday!
Pythagorean

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 03:15 pm
@theroyprocess,
Yeah, o.k. But what about the example of France? Aren't they largely energy independent as a nation due to their national wide array of nuclear power plants? It seems that the French tax payer has bought himself a real good in that sense.

And aren't nuclear power generated electricity plants cleaner and therefore better for the atmosphere than coal burning plants?

: ?
theroyprocess

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 04:11 pm
@Pythagorean,
Pyth,

I get email from France. There are some 160 groups, thats a lot of people,
demonstrating against nuclear power! A newspaper article said that France
hid data to protect France's nuclear industry. During a recent heat wave
in France, some 10,000 people died from the heat and nuclear power plants
were shut down! They actualy tried to cool these nuke plants with garden
hoses!

The region where they celebrated D-Day is radioactve! France like England
dumped their nuclear waste into the sea. The USA also did! A Geiger Counter
is not fooled.

The Radiation Poisoning of America - article
The Radiation Poisoning Of America
0 Replies

esaruoho

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 10:16 am
@Pythagorean,
Pythagorean;5317 wrote:
Yeah, o.k. But what about the example of France? Aren't they largely energy independent as a nation due to their national wide array of nuclear power plants? It seems that the French tax payer has bought himself a real good in that sense.

And aren't nuclear power generated electricity plants cleaner and therefore better for the atmosphere than coal burning plants?

: ?

i would seriously recommend reading Walter & Lao Russell's book Atomic Suicide and how the proliferation of nuclear usage will
-- heat up the planet
-- eat up all of the oxygen
-- eat up all of the water.

it accumulates in the atmosphere, not on the ground. then disseminates over the atmosphere to all and sundry, including all water. there is a reason why Russell spent his last few years drawing scientific diagrams to further explain the winding and the unwinding of his periodic elements -- and the rest of his time was spent on researching a solar co-generation device (Optic Current Dynamo Generator) -- for NORAD. in 1961 they sent a memo to NORAD informing that they had come up with a working, validated way of producing enormous amounts of energy - a total replacement for all nuclear energy usage.

Russell then died in 1963.
0 Replies

theroyprocess

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 11:15 am
@theroyprocess,
Money Is the Real Green Power: The Hoax of Eco-Friendly Nuclear Energy | The Energy Net
theroyprocess

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2008 09:51 pm
@theroyprocess,
New video on YouTube with the late Dr. Roy speaking on the Roy Process.

YouTube - The Roy Process For Neutralizing Nuclear Waste: Part 3
0 Replies

rado

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2008 11:40 am
@Pythagorean,
Pythagorean wrote:

At least until the nuclear plant blows up. And the more there are, the greater the risk for it to happen.

Also read Russells "Atomic suicide?" He has som very good arguments against using nuclear power, some of which are unknown to science today. He actually predicted that the ozone layer would disappear and also when, 20 years before it happened, and this prediction was based on the fact that radiation destroys oxygen. There is a thread about it here:

http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/walter-russell/683-article-macrobiotic-genius-walter-russell.html

Rado
Pythagorean

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 02:03 am
@rado,
Hi, rado. I just want to say that I do have respect for Walter Russell. I understand he made some scientific predictions that actually came true and for that no one can take away the respect that is due to him. Also I appreciate what I see as his overall human decency.Smile I need to read more of his writings, hopefully I will get the time to do so soon.

Energy is a great problem for mankind. It does pollute and cause all kinds of war and other troubles. I am sorry for this but I don't see any easy solutions to the energy problems only terrible decisions.

And we really do have to fear nuclear science. Here is a video to remind us of The Horrors of Nuclear Weapons:

YouTube - The Horrors of Nuclear Weapons
esaruoho

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2008 03:26 am
@Pythagorean,
Pythagorean wrote:
Energy is a great problem for mankind. It does pollute and cause all kinds of war and other troubles. I am sorry for this but I don't see any easy solutions to the energy problems only terrible decisions.

energy? look.. i really would recommend looking into alternative energy.by that i dont mean hydroturbines, windturbines and solar panels, geothermal energy. im talking about resonance based energy sources. im talking about people like walter russell, nathan stubblefield, ed leedskalnin, thomas henry moray, nikola tesla,john keely, wilhelm reich, howard johnson.. and many, many others. oh, viktor schauberger, hendershot, floyd sweet.

russell proves that this energy is accessible everywhere as long as we think clearly enough to be able to build up a conduit to let it be released into our physical reality. but not many people who study alternative, open energy systems, are aware of the immense contribution that walter russell gave us by explaining what gravity, electricity, light, the wave, magnetism, etc, truly are. many would be not-anymore lost in theories or weird jargon, and we would instead have functioning devices. as you know, walter russell was a big advocate for the hydrogen economy, as he displayed how to extract hydrogen from H2O by understanding what the elements are and how to change them at will. he also worked with NORAD for a optical-dynamo-generator that would extract energy straight from the cosmos by merely understanding how energy is meant to flow (conical coils, look into what viktor schauberger did understand from nature and its spiraling functions, notice that howard johnson proved that magnets have double vortices at both poles, notice that nikola tesla used spiraling coils and conical coils to enhance his electricity-effects, etc. and reich with his "two superimposed spirals, one breathing in, another breathing out" of orgone energy.)

many will react harshly to all this but without having done any research whatsoever. my looking into this has convinced me, that not only is it there, its there in endless abundance, just needs a fuller understanding of what is it that we are attempting to accomplish - that has always been explained by walter russell himself.

the alternatives for atomic power are here and have been here for hundreds of years, just ignored.
0 Replies