You Kiss
We kiss and my eyes close and the stars come on
My lips are my life bathing in your kiss
All warm sweet embrace sharing breath
Could I fall into your lips and be swallowed whole
I could care less and would jump in
And I hope it's a sin and I hope God knows
It is you I adore and if I swore undying love
and for all time would you kiss me and please be mine...

Some Kiss with loving lips not crisp but kind are mine
Can I learn to see the signs written in stars inside my mind
The miles I shined with your lips on my mind
My payday every day for a day and a year
With the end ever near in your sweet smile and kind kiss
I thought it was so fine however having it
and never a thought I had the half of it
I never thought it could feel so fine as this
New Sweet Kiss...

for Brenda
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,130 • Replies: 18
No top replies

mister kitten

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 08:29 pm
@Fido,
I can kiss my cat, is that the same thing?
What a lovely poem Smile
0 Replies

Leonard

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 09:30 pm
@Fido,
Wonderful poem..
Valentine's day is pretty close, is it not? This would be a great poem to fit the occasion.
sometime sun

Reply Sun 7 Mar, 2010 06:51 pm
@Leonard,
'You i could swallow.'
Insert close toward the end of the first stanza.

(i just realsied how dirty that sounds)
salima

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 01:56 am
@sometime sun,
sometime sun;137348 wrote:
'You i could swallow.'
Insert close toward the end of the first stanza.

(i just realsied how dirty that sounds)

not dirty!! maybe kinky or raunchy or naughty or spicy, anything but dirty!
Fido

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 04:30 am
@salima,
salima;137808 wrote:
not dirty!! maybe kinky or raunchy or naughty or spicy, anything but dirty!

Well she's gone and I still don't know how to kiss....As with so many things, she would never tell me what I was doing right, or doing wrong; but she was keeping a list...
0 Replies

salima

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 05:24 am
@Fido,
you mean...brenda was the one? and she's gone? or the other one?
you definitely can write...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 08:38 am
@Fido,
Yes... My wife left me...We still have a child to raise, and that is a life time commitment, at least for me because my daughter has some issues, bi polar, and add...But I was never much help to my wife...Too much of this brain and finger exercise, and not enough of joining her at the Y...I do now...I dropped 35 pounds like that, am getting stronger every day, and even ran/walked a five K...I have lost everything except my love handles, and no one wants to use them anyway...

It has been a hard, confusing time...I don't really know my wife, and she does not know me, and in fact, she pushed me to a change I have been looking for, for many years; so, in a sense I do not know myself what I want, or want to care about...I have found myself as I once was, a child, in this old fart's body with most of fifty years just gone, and not just gone, but meaningless...So if I ever find my way back to Brenda, I am going to have to begin by getting to know her...
Khethil

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 09:15 am
@Fido,
Very Nice Fido; a very honest, very heartfelt sentiment there. Good work
0 Replies

Quinn phil

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 09:21 am
@Fido,
Fido;137862 wrote:
Yes... My wife left me...We still have a child to raise, and that is a life time commitment, at least for me because my daughter has some issues, bi polar, and add...But I was never much help to my wife...Too much of this brain and finger exercise, and not enough of joining her at the Y...I do now...I dropped 35 pounds like that, am getting stronger every day, and even ran/walked a five K...I have lost everything except my love handles, and no one wants to use them anyway...

It has been a hard, confusing time...I don't really know my wife, and she does not know me, and in fact, she pushed me to a change I have been looking for, for many years; so, in a sense I do not know myself what I want, or want to care about...I have found myself as I once was, a child, in this old fart's body with most of fifty years just gone, and not just gone, but meaningless...So if I ever find my way back to Brenda, I am going to have to begin by getting to know her...

Deep and depressing. I feel this way sometimes about past years being meaningless, and I'm only sixteen. Your pain must be unbearable, from what I've heard. If Brenda'd liked you, it would be because of your good personality, and your way with words and poetry, from what I can see. Wink

Nice poem by the way. Hope you find your Brenda, and I hope she takes you back.
Fido

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 10:44 am
@Fido,
I look
I lick
My lips
I sigh
I tip my head to the side
And wish you were mine

Those limbs
Those hips
your shine
your shift
You make me come alive
and wish you were mine

I lie
I try
to say good bye
I'd love to give my life to wish
that you were mine
0 Replies

salima

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 11:28 am
@Fido,
if i wasnt afraid of depressing someone beyond the point of no return i would tell my story too. everything turns out to be meaningless in the end i think...even mother teresa's life was meaningless. well ok, martin luther king jr was cool...must be a few more too, if i think long enough. but i aint them and neither are most people.

hey fido, i remember you always said she would leave you and she was too good for you and i hoped you were wrong. sorry about that.
Zetherin

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 11:58 am
@salima,
salima;137927 wrote:
if i wasnt afraid of depressing someone beyond the point of no return i would tell my story too. everything turns out to be meaningless in the end i think...even mother teresa's life was meaningless. well ok, martin luther king jr was cool...must be a few more too, if i think long enough. but i aint them and neither are most people.

hey fido, i remember you always said she would leave you and she was too good for you and i hoped you were wrong. sorry about that.

First of all, welcome back, salima! We missed you.

Second of all, come here, I wanna steal something from you. Yes, here it is, that nihilistic approach. Rid yourself of that self-defeating attitude, dear! You go to America for a month, and you come back depressed. Figures, we're the king of depression :flowers:
salima

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 12:48 pm
@Zetherin,
Zetherin;137934 wrote:
First of all, welcome back, salima! We missed you.

Second of all, come here, I wanna steal something from you. Yes, here it is, that nihilistic approach. Rid yourself of that self-defeating attitude, dear! You go to America for a month, and you come back depressed. Figures, we're the king of depression :flowers:

there is a reason for that...as if america isnt depressing enough on its own of course. and i was there seven weeks...more will be revealed here and there, i am still recovering.

but i can tell you something else, all the saddest heartbreak stories in the world you ever hear, i dont think there is any lover who can hurt someone as much as a person's own flesh and blood child has the capacity to even without meaning to.

anyway thanks for the welcome! i am really really glad to be back, in my real home and this cyber one too.
0 Replies

sometime sun

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 07:45 pm
@Quinn phil,
I hope you can find someone new to kiss.
It seems to have been wasted where you previously planted them?
And if your poetry is anything to go by i would say you know how to kiss, even if your lips do sometimes tremble and threaten to leave.
Fido

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 08:19 pm
@sometime sun,
sometime sun;138044 wrote:
I hope you can find someone new to kiss.
It seems to have been wasted where you previously planted them?
And if your poetry is anything to go by i would say you know how to kiss, even if your lips do sometimes tremble and threaten to leave.

Not at all... The woman is a treasure and her lips are to die for...They honestly kept me floating all through many a day, when I worked Iron... There is no excuse for it... She is great, and I demeaned her badly, in small ways and large...I am surprised she hung in there as long as she did... Given a chance, I''ll walk any line she cares to draw...The girl is red hot...Her skin is magical, smooth and soft, and her muscles are firm and her eyes are bright... What do I have??? What flame am I to attract such a moth???

I know now better than at any moment since a child how to love, and how to care, but I have never been as good at expressing it as neglecting it... Love is a garden one must tend with care, trimming every stray, and pulling every weed...My love garden is only weeds, and who is there to blame for that...I am it...
Pepijn Sweep

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 10:45 pm
@salima,
salima;137927 wrote:

Smile Every life has meanin-full moments.
Living Happy is diffecult.
Enjoy Sun & Moon & stars >
March > La :poke-eye:Laughing
sometime sun

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 10:49 pm
@Fido,
Fido;138052 wrote:
Not at all... The woman is a treasure and her lips are to die for...They honestly kept me floating all through many a day, when I worked Iron... There is no excuse for it... She is great, and I demeaned her badly, in small ways and large...I am surprised she hung in there as long as she did... Given a chance, I''ll walk any line she cares to draw...The girl is red hot...Her skin is magical, smooth and soft, and her muscles are firm and her eyes are bright... What do I have??? What flame am I to attract such a moth???

I know now better than at any moment since a child how to love, and how to care, but I have never been as good at expressing it as neglecting it... Love is a garden one must tend with care, trimming every stray, and pulling every weed...My love garden is only weeds, and who is there to blame for that...I am it...

Many weeds are medicinal very beautiful and very powerful, i will not tell you how to love as i dont rightly have the patent on it myself, but i will tell you you need to love the weeds for them to be overthrown, for them to be transplanted, for them to be tamed and for them to allow room for flowers ot grow around.
Some weeds you can never get rid of, so teach them how to grow and make borders of them. And if virilent dont let them have the rain as well.
Be the gardener not the garden for a change and always sew more seeds, plant seeds that can best any unwarranted unwardened weed.
And if you are in total despair of the weeds get an allotment and grow some friut for a change.
Lands just out there begging to be planted and cared for.
There are new tools you can learn to use, raise those beds if need be. Some things can also be buried and burned away, it is not true that anything buried and purged will not stay this way.
Some things stay dead and remain useless.
You are not done tilling the soil just yet.
You still have much room for new growth.
Dont make of yourself a walled garden.

(I think i over did that a bit, but it is all still true.)
You only stop growing when you are dead.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 10:52 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;138113 wrote:
Smile Every life has meanin-full moments.
Living Happy is diffecult.
Enjoy Sun & Moon & stars >
March > La :poke-eye:Laughing

Life is the meaning of life, and what we cannot hold we hand off to another, and when our young do not treasure the treasure they have been given but court death, disease, or incarceration, then no amount of encouragement may help...Look on the brights side, you say... What if there is no bright side... What if pain is the reward for suffering... What would you feel like seeing your child in pain, trying to itch a spot no hand can reach...

---------- Post added 03-09-2010 at 11:54 PM ----------

sometime sun;138115 wrote:
Many weeds are medicinal very beautiful and very powerful, i will not tell you how to love as i dont rightly have the patent on it myself, but i will tell you you need to love the weeds for them to be overthrown, for them to be transplanted, for them to be tamed and for them to allow room for flowers ot grow around.
Some weeds you can never get rid of, so teach them how to grow and make borders of them. And if virilent dont let them have the rain as well.
Be the gardener not the garden for a change and always sew more seeds, plant seeds that can best any unwarranted unwardened weed.
And if you are in total despair of the weeds get an allotment and grow some friut for a change.
Lands just out there begging to be planted and cared for.
There are new tools you can learn to use, raise those beds if need be. Some things can also be buried and burned away, it is not true that anything buried and purged will not stay this way.
Some things stay dead and remain useless.
You are not done tilling the soil just yet.
You still have much room for new growth.
Dont make of yourself a walled garden.

(I think i over did that a bit, but it is all still true.)
You only stop growing when you are dead.

Clearly I abused my authority of analogy..
0 Replies