God in Motion

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 08:16 am
Yes there is no doubt that every person is a clear reflection of God in motion, within us we know everything there is to know, I have found that its in the letting go all the old beliefs and dogma that hold me in bondage to this old way of living, governed by fear and separation and the ego, the more I let the old ways go the more I seem to awaken to a whole new way of living, whereby I am able to create a deliberate life.
YouTube - Awakening
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,602 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Holiday20310401

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 02:43 pm
@Richardgrant,
I don't know how general this theory can get but perhaps people believe in God in correlation to their emotional intelligence. That is, since logic is not an asset here I'd say if emotion is not controlled or overpowered by a certain amount then they will believe in God. If logic assumes control then God does not exist.

We could represent emotional intelligence in appliance to virtue by means of a bell curve, I think, seems appropriate. And God's association is pressed through spiritual and emotional cognition thus the intellectual application comes by means of displaying it as an intelligence, represented by a bell curve.

So God is instinctual, but based on critical emotional states.
0 Replies

Diana Grace

Reply Tue 9 Sep, 2008 08:09 pm
@Richardgrant,
By the power of imagination all men, certainly imaginative men, are forever casting forth enchantments, and all men, especially unimaginative men, are continually passing under their power. Neville Goddard

I suspect that God in Motion, IS our wonderful imagination. We are after all the dreamers of the dreams.
Neville said this:
[CENTER][CENTER]Everything, that can be seen, touched, explained, argued over, is to the imaginative man nothing more than a means for he functions, by reason of his controlled imagination, in the deep of himself where every idea exists in itself and not in relation to something else. In him there is no need for the [/CENTER]
[CENTER]restraints of reason, [/CENTER]
[CENTER]for the only restraint he can obey is [/CENTER]
[CENTER]the mysterious instinct that teaches him [/CENTER]
[CENTER]to eliminate all moods[/CENTER]
[CENTER] other than the mood of fulfilled desire.[/CENTER][/CENTER]

Imagination and faith are the only faculties of mind needed to create objective conditions.

Objective conditions such as radiant health, financial means, good friends, and a host of other things.

So how does one learn how to live like this? Richard I think you are showing those who know you just how. It is not so much what you do, but what you cease to do. As you have said, 'Give it no thought'.

It is the brought about by the cessation of active opposition on the part of the objective mind of the operator. It depends upon your ability to feel and accept as true what your objective senses deny.

When we accept as true what our objective senses deny, then we run head on into those of the scientific, prove it right here and now type of thinkers.What they don't understand is that it is a higher science, one that comes up over the laws of physics. After all, how could they explain how it is that one could walk on water or through fire. Probably it is going to be our quantum physicist who are going to understand this and prove it because they are looking at matter differently these days.

Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 05:07 pm
@Diana Grace,
I'm sorry but that video was full of nonsense.

"Don't worry about anything and just let go" might be one thing but what happens when you get appendicitus? Should you just not worry about it and just let go and die overwhelming stomach pain?

And "a machine that produces power without fuel but brings the energy right from god"
I'm sorry, anyone that says something so rediculous must be insane. I guess you can say that all energy is from God in one way or another.

There's a joke that goes as follows:

There is a terrible flood and a man is praying in his house to be saved. He hears a boat out the window. He looks out and the people in the boat say "common, hop in!"
The Man replies "I'm a man of faith, and I'm praying for God to save me"
So the boat drives away.
The water gets so high that it forces the Man on the roof and he continues praying.
Then a Helicopter flies overhead and lowers a rope.
The man says "I'm a man of faith, and I'm praying for God to save me"
The Helicopter flies away. Then the man is about to drown and a dolphin comes to save him and bring him to land but the man says again, "I'm a man of faith, and I'm praying for God to save me".

The man eventually drowns and in heaven he says "God, why didn't you save me? I prayed so much and I had so much faith"
God answered, "I tried, I sent you a boat, I sent you a helicopter, and I even sent you a dolphin."

Energy that comes directly from God is like the man in the Joke. Accept the help that comes. Work for the future but don't give up the past on a whim until a method is proven better. "Better a bird in your hand than two in the tree"
Justin

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 06:30 pm
@Richardgrant,
Bin, it's important to understand that everyone is at a different level of consciousness. What may seem to be nonsense or insane to you but it is someone else's reality. It's clear that you cannot comprehend what this gentleman is talking about. It's not anything bad on your part, it's just that you are on a different level of consciousness, sort of like the string theory.

We actually all vibrate at different levels and people of like vibration attract others of similar vibration.

You joke is one that has been told by Religious people for a long time and really had nothing to do with this post.

Now if you would, please explain what a bird in the had actually gets you. Are talking from a 'Living for the physical world' or are we talking about 'living in a spiritual world'? Physically, you can have all that this world has to offer and it is ultimately nothing.

There are men of the flesh and then there are men of the spirit...
Holiday20310401

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 07:52 pm
@Binyamin Tsadik,
Binyamin Tsadik wrote:
"Don't worry about anything and just let go" might be one thing but what happens when you get appendicitus? Should you just not worry about it and just let go and die overwhelming stomach pain?

It was A ok to me! Except now I have a lot of questions. I think he meant the subjective experiences via the perception of one's reality and comparing to others, not the objective experiences from biological influences. If we are all the same in some way then there is nothing to fear even if we cannot grasp the full understanding of other perceptions even though they are inherently the same.?

Binyamin Tsadik wrote:
And "a machine that produces power without fuel but brings the energy right from god"

Obviously Richard, you're view on God has got to be different from my atheistic view. But I am stubborn to see what you mean. Can you write an elaboration on how this works exactly?Smile:popcorn:Smile.
0 Replies

William

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 09:22 pm
@Richardgrant,
Richard,

What you have experienced is peace of mind. Sorta like following your nose, when your mind pretty much has a life of it own and effortlessly directs you through life. That is God in Motion. The really remarkable expectation is imagining what it will be like when all begin to "link up". Each and every individual is totally different and much of the "data" the mind has access to that will not be compatible with the path you are "meant" to take will never "hinder" you. It is when we consciously try to retrieve data is when we get into trouble. The mind and God are one and when that link is made, it is indeed a remarkable experience, is it not? It really is hard for those who have never experienced it to understand exactly what it really means. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Kindest regards,
William
0 Replies

Justin

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 10:22 pm
@Richardgrant,
Words of wisdom William.

Richard is closer to knowing God and the creator of this universe than any Christian I was raised with or know. Although I disagree or don't understand some of what he's saying... it all makes sense to me. But like Holiday has expressed, it leaves a lot of questions.

I think that the further we travel down that rabbit hole and seek the answers within and not without, we'll understand much more when we are ready to understand it. We all vibrate at different levels of reality and each reality is unique unto it's own.

I was able to spend 2+ months with this man as a guest in our home. Although there were many times we pushed each others' buttons, I can say that the message he brought forth was one that I've attracted and he's here and we are all here because our thoughts have attracted this very instance for our own level of unfolding. To understand what this all means is a never-ending journey of the eternity in the here and now.

Richard is merely a reflection of God in motion that we've attracted into our lives and into this forum and likewise we've attracted each other. Richard has discovered the kingdom that we all speak so highly of but seek answers in the flesh and the egos of this earth.

There comes a time where the blindfolds are removed and one can see... see himself in others, see Christ in others, see you and me in others... a mere kaleidoscope of One thing... of One God... of One creation... of One Energy... of One mind... of One Spirit... whatever it is man wish to call his God.
Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2008 05:58 pm
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
Richard is closer to knowing God and the creator of this universe than any Christian I was raised with or know.

Knowing God :nonooo:

Quote:
Everyone is unaware of their ignorance. We only know God based on our own particular level and can know what we don't know on the next level. But we don't even know what we don't know on all of the higher levels. We are all ignorant of our ignorance. -- Rabbi Nachman of Breslow
Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2008 06:06 pm
@Binyamin Tsadik,
About letting go,
The only thing I can think of that is true about the happiness found in letting go is as follows

Quote:
Who is wealthy? The one who is happy with his portion. [Ethics of the Fathers]

One who is satisfied with what they have is wealthy because they have no lack. Only one who is without a lack can be truely happy.

About all worldly pleasures King Solomon says "They are thirsty, yet they drink from the sea"

All of our worldly pleasures are like drinking salty water, they only leave us more thirsty. The more we drink the more we thirst. We will never fill our lack this way, only create more of one.

And he also says "The one who loves money will never be satisfied with silver."
Meaning no matter how much money he has, he will always want more, and never be satisfied.

Happiness only comes through letting go and being happy with what we have now. And in this Richardgrant's Youtube video is correct about letting go.

But a machine that can derive energy from God is still rediculous. :bigsmile:
0 Replies

Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2008 06:22 pm
@Justin,
Justin wrote:

Now if you would, please explain what a bird in the had actually gets you.

It means bet on certainty.

A bird in your hand is certain, you have it. Two in the tree is uncertain. If you had to let go of the bird in your hand in order to attempt to catch the two in the tree, it would be "Better one bird in your hand than [the] two in the tree."
Justin

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2008 08:36 pm
@Binyamin Tsadik,
Binyamin Tsadik;28270 wrote:
It means bet on certainty.

A bird in your hand is certain, you have it. Two in the tree is uncertain. If you had to let go of the bird in your hand in order to attempt to catch the two in the tree, it would be "Better one bird in your hand than [the] two in the tree."

OK, certainty of what? I understand the meaning of the analogy but what is the bird in the hand? What meaning is that bird in the hand versus the two in bush... and does it really matter? In the hand today and gone tomorrow. This is a difference.

It matters not what the verse or saying is, but what it means to you. Is the bird what you or I are really after? Even if we have a flock of them, does that mean anything? Will these birds not fly away given the chance? Honestly, I'd much rather have two birds free unto themselves then to hold one captive within my hands.
nameless

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 01:16 am
@Richardgrant,
Richardgrant;20587 wrote:
Yes there is no doubt that every person is a clear reflection of God in motion,

No, perhaps you have no doubt, are a 'believer', but you cannot assert that, as you have, as a 'universal'. The notion of 'motion' is merely an illusion, a 'relic', of a particular local Perspective.

Quote:
within us we know everything there is to know,

At any particular moment, we 'know' all that we can 'know', all that of which we are aware, at that moment.

Certainly you cannot mean that we are the sum repository of all human 'knowledge' ever. That would be a rather wild and unsupportable assertion...
0 Replies

Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 02:37 am
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
OK, certainty of what? I understand the meaning of the analogy but what is the bird in the hand? What meaning is that bird in the hand versus the two in bush... and does it really matter? In the hand today and gone tomorrow. This is a difference.

It matters not what the verse or saying is, but what it means to you. Is the bird what you or I are really after? Even if we have a flock of them, does that mean anything? Will these birds not fly away given the chance? Honestly, I'd much rather have two birds free unto themselves then to hold one captive within my hands.

Certainty of Anything. I've heard the Analogy in reguards to voting for a candidate.
One candidate promises a lot but we are uncertain of what he is really up to and the other candidate is not the best but at least we know he's okay. "Better one bird in your hand"

I've heard the analogy in relation to food. This new specific brand of food comes out but you are satisfied with your current brand. Your children enjoy it and they are picky eaters. Someone recomends the brand to you but you say "Better one bird in your hand"
This goes along the same lines as being satisfied in your portion.
If you constantly chase more and are unsatisfied with what you have then you will never be happy.
If you chase the "two in the tree" then the "one in your hand" will never be enough.

Of course trying new things and the advancement of the world are important; what the quote is saying, however, is that the two in the tree is uncertain, even though it may be better, it is uncertain that you will be able to attain them.

I always think of a Gameshow when thinking of the quote. You open door number one and it's a sofa. You need a sofa, but you really wanted a "new car". And you have the option of taking the sofa or opening door number two. There could be nothing behind door number two. So you say, "better one bird in your hand" and keep the sofa.
Richardgrant

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 03:10 am
@Binyamin Tsadik,
When its all boiled down it does not matter, everything in the material world is only effect, its already created. to give any attention to the effect is separation. which is only a reflection of the creator within oneself.
Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 04:47 am
@Richardgrant,
Richardgrant wrote:
When its all boiled down it does not matter, everything in the material world is only effect, its already created. to give any attention to the effect is separation. which is only a reflection of the creator within oneself.

The material world does matter. This is the place of work. All of the ancient religions beleived in Separation from the world in order to attain spiritual perfection. The innovation of Abraham was connecting to the world and elevating it.

The world is the purpose, not the effect. We are not meant to go on a mountain and meditate, that is not perfection. True perfection is:

Doing good here and now. Helping others. Building communites. Advancing the world. Taking responsibility. Medicine. Construction. Agriculture. Justice systems. Morality. Ending crime.

If nothing matters, then why would you be trying to send your message? Why would you not just kill yourself. If nothing matters what do you care about truth and a philosophy forum?
Holiday20310401

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 07:16 pm
@Binyamin Tsadik,
I see merit in both your statements here, but I also see insanity in reconciling the two. So separation is purpose? Makes no sense to believe both of you here.

Because I love to separate statements via the terms actuality and reality I will simple say that causality is to actuality, as purpose is to reality.

The two are completely separate, and in no way have constant influence on one another. (Maybe this gives a good impression of what my opinion is of actuality and reality:a-ok:)

Richard, I find you are right that in the realm of "effect", separation doesn't matter, because in the 'oneness' system, effects only change the conditions of substituents of the system. The system itself doesn't change therefore how can anything matter to the overall effect. It is like the system is in a state of balance or something, which I myself find silly to bother conceiving or find relevant because it's inevitable in a syntax of infinity. Like some sort of ever expanding helicity.

And since you demonstrate that we are all a part of this oneness, consciousness, what effects others will ultimately effect us. We can never separate ourselves from the causality of the system. So we must make reality in virtue to this causal principle, thus do the inevitable good unto others. But this only works when everybody steps up to do good, and that's hypothetical. This is because from the reality of one person to the reality of another, there is a causality transition as an illusion to our minds. We believe ourselves to be substituents of the oneness because our minds are all causally variated. So the potential we thrive upon in the universal oneness of reality is never going to be constant in a series of perspectives/perceptions. Therefore we must always have duality, and symmetry in reality, not this monistic sense of one consciousness and us all being projections of divine.

I still believe we have the potential to be divine, relatively speaking.

But this projection of monism is by virtue(if you wish to cal it that), the same as ultimacy. It's not perfection to reality, only actuality (where there is no potential at all anyways). Perfection for us is the striving for perfection. But perfection has to be the asymptote, otherwise its insane cause.

I have to agree that my life revolves around the idea to have a purpose though. I know that's not what you mean by "nothing matters", but I can't at the moment discern what you are trying to say. I'd love to understand of course, because as you can see, I'm probably on the wrong track here.
Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 04:17 pm
@Holiday20310401,
Holiday20310401 wrote:
Perfection for us is the striving for perfection.

So true.

This is the meaning of the Hebrew word Shalom which is commonly translated as peace.

But Shalom has the same root as the word 'Shalem' which means completion or perfection.
Shalom is the road to completion.

Peace is not a lack of war, but war is a lack of peace.

War is the cough (symptom) but a lack of Shalom is the Virus (Disease).
0 Replies

Joe

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 08:36 pm
@Binyamin Tsadik,
Binyamin Tsadik wrote:

I think when it comes from someone who is talking through window, is saying that when you let go, that doesn't mean give up. I think when he says let go he's talking in a sense of emotional control. To stop controlling your self is to let what naturally might be the most helpful. Its kind of like the seven Chakra's. Each state provides the traits that might be all thats necessary for the human condition.

As for health, the only example i can think of is A women i know has been battling cancer for many years now. At first she fought against her illness physically and mentally with all her effort. Then a couple years ago she "let go" and allowed herself to experience this sickness as honestly as she could. She described how she let feelings, both emotional and physical, pass along and held none of it close to her. As far as she and everyone close to her is concerned, she is doing well and has been living a happy and fulfilling life.

When you here phrases like "Let go" try to understand different connotations that it can be used as. This is great for opening new thoughts that can be thrown into the mix.
0 Replies