Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2008 04:11 pm
The Man; the highest degree of manifestation of the Expression of the Most High of existence, in the flesh made of earth, able to hear the Fact, (the Expression of the Highest in degree of existence), and behold the View. How glorious he must have been, so confident in the View, he knew not, need of covering to hide, for there was nothing to hide from. Walking by Fact, no error in his steps. Oh what fine specimens of being they must have been, man and woman, being made in the representation of the Highest in degree of existence. All that the earth was, was under them, and at their hand. As the Most High is in Heaven, so were they in earth.

Thus the new man, the Fact, the View from the Most High (Jesus the Christ) given in the flesh of man, restoring us to the same, not only in earth, but also in the Kingdom of Heaven.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,486 • Replies: 8
No top replies

ltdaleadergt

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 09:07 am
@dpmartin,
This is nice of you trying to maintain your believes and faith in this hard era of faith! I do not care about anything I only wanna ask you this, would u be christian if your parents were not? In fact would anyone be what they parents were not? By this I mean religion wise!
I was raised in a muslim family. However I reject the God of all religion as I do not like how he or she looks in all of them! To all christian Jesus was son of God and therefore God, why is that? Can I ask why Jesus died for our sins? We are still sining? So this means he died for sins of people in that era right?
dpmartin

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 11:27 am
@dpmartin,
Daleader

(thanks for the responce, give me a few and i will get back to ASAP)

It might be true that many would not believe in something or a religion, if you will, if they where not rased in a house hold of such beliefs but that would be true in any case which could be a blessing or a stumbling block, which of corse would be obvious. There are those who have be rased in, let say godly, house holds an have rebelled or rejected the beliefs of their fathers (so to speak)
"To all christian Jesus was son of God and therefore God, why is that? Can I ask why Jesus died for our sins?"

In the last verse of Luke chap. 3 it states that Adam was a son of God. And the offering of God for salvation to that status before God is the only begotten Son of God, His Word, Jesus.

"We are still sining?"

In choosing Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior we can repent of our selves that is acceptable to the Most High. Note: only Jesus has the power to be like Jesus therefore on must be born of Spirt to be sealed unto salvation. Giving us Grace from God through Jesus for all that the Most High Views Through and in His Son He sees as good, despite our short comings. That does not mean praise Jesus and I will go do what ever, for if that were so, then the Holy Spirt is not in you.

So this means he died for sins of people in that era right?"

He (Jesus) died for all mankind from Adam to the last one to be born of flesh. Those who kept faith and proclaimed salvation to come and those who kept faith and proclaim He came (in short mind you). In Him is the restoration of all man unto the Most High. Thus worshiping in Truth and Spirit (Holy Spirt) not in activities for the approval of man. He replaces Adam in that first we are born of Adam but Adam fell short and lost that which God had given Him but for the redemption of man God gave His Word in the flesh to walk perfect reclaiming that which God gave to man. Born of flesh we receive the reward of Adam for we are born of Adam. But now in the new man Jesus we can be born of Spirit the Spirit of the Almighty and be restored not only to the former but also the Kingdom of God. This is don't in God's Mercy, as in for He so Loved the world.

Should you become so inclined, when you get a chance read the Gospel according to John and before you read ask the Living God of Abraham (which I presume you are familiar with) to reveal His Truth to you. Man is made by the Most High to hear His Voice and Behold that which He has given man. Restoration unto Him through His Son Jesus the Christ.

Hope that these answers helped.
0 Replies

DoubleTake

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 12:18 pm
@ltdaleadergt,
0 Replies

dpmartin

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 01:47 pm
@dpmartin,
Daleader
if I may add in hope of not offending you in your heritage

It is through Ishmael is the birth right of the sons of Ishmael received in the world and of the flesh.
It is through Isaac is the birth right of the sons of Isaac received in the world and of the flesh.

But it is those born in the Holy Spirt in and through Jesus the Christ is the birth right to become the sons of the Most High, offered to all mankind.
0 Replies

ltdaleadergt

Reply Tue 12 Feb, 2008 08:24 pm
@dpmartin,
Nice reply alls thx.

To dpmartin, I am very proud of you on how you fight and argue for your faith, you dont get ppl like you everyday that are true believer. Good on you. I am not believe in what you say but I apperciate the way you try to argue your point. Were unfortunalty I have many problem and one is the validity of the holy books, how can I trust what is mentioned in the books if I dont bleieve in what has being said. I mean just because it has being said in certain verse and section chapter of holy bible does not make it right. When I try to argue my point I always try to avoid using sources that others may not believe in it so I try to use common sense. But thx any ways. If there was a Jesus I am sure he cannot be son of God since God can perform miracle and Jesus to was one! Isnt god omnipotence omniscience and omnibelevent? God cannot have a son since a god that have a son cannot be a god of many religion like the JEWS and MUSLIMS since they believe God was not created nor gave birth to any one therefore this means the God of Christian differes from that of Muslims and the rest!

TO Double Take:
"Religion should be a personal quest in the search of the answers to our questions that only a being higher than us can say, not a simple routine past down generation to generation."
Only if that was the case.

Let me put is this way:

God Sayer differs from God seeker
DoubleTake

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 02:14 pm
@ltdaleadergt,
<daleader> wrote:

God Sayer differs from God seeker

I don't quite get it. You say, you think the God we find (the higher being that gives us the answers) is different from the one we seek (or the image of what we believe is God)?
If that's the case, i agree with you on the fact that the actuaL God must be different from the image we have of Him. Our minds can't fully comprehend the divine, much less actually know its true form. And yet, by making this statement, i'm indirectly defining something i just admitted is humanly imposible to fully define. How can we say our image of God is different to the actual God, when we do not know what or who is the actual God is?
ltdaleadergt

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 07:21 pm
@DoubleTake,
DoubleTake wrote:
I don't quite get it. You say, you think the God we find (the higher being that gives us the answers) is different from the one we seek (or the image of what we believe is God)?
If that's the case, i agree with you on the fact that the actuaL God must be different from the image we have of Him. Our minds can't fully comprehend the divine, much less actually know its true form. And yet, by making this statement, i'm indirectly defining something i just admitted is humanly imposible to fully define. How can we say our image of God is different to the actual God, when we do not know what or who is the actual God is?

My friend you got what I meant wrong however you raised few good points. SO you may ask what did you mean by that quote. Well to me there are three kind of people in religion. 1-People who always talk about God and his divinity based upon what religion has said without knowing what AND why they said that. 2-people who just dont care and follow what ever they think better suits them at that moment of time and last of them all God seekers who seek god based on what it is and love God and go on researching and questioning the God of other religion in order to find out what it is. I hope that clarifies what I meant.
0 Replies

dpmartin

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 08:18 pm
@dpmartin,
Daleader
Thanks, sorry I did not get back to you sooner

Your common sense point is understood. I believe when it comes to communicating, words have more then one meaning in the English language and the definitions can change over a few years and that can become a difficulty also.

You might consider that it is that there is a Living God or that He has given a Son if you disregard every preconceived notion that has been propagated by organized religions. And ask Him yourself. If he is as you say He ought to be, surly He would not hide from those who truly seek in sincerity.
0 Replies