Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 05:44 pm
Take the time to make some sence of what you want to say and cast your words away upon the waves and sail them home with aquiesce on a ship of hope today. And as they land upon the shore tell them not to fear no more,say it load and sing it proud today and then Dance if you want to dance,please brother take a chance, you know their gonna go which way they want to go. You know we notice that we dont know how its gonna be. Please brother let it be, life on the other hand wont make us understand we're all part of the masterplan.

Say it loud and sing it proud today...

Im not saying right is wrong its up to us to make the best of all the things that come our way. Coz everything thats been has passed the answers in the looking glass, theres four and twent million doors on lifes endless corridor,say it load and sing it proud today, we'll dance if we want to dance, please brother take a chance, you know their gonna go which way they wanna go. You know we notice that we dont know how its gonna be, please brother let it be, life on the other hand wont make you understand we're all part of the masterplan.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,091 • Replies: 17
No top replies

pilgrimshost

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 07:37 pm
@pilgrimshost,
One way out is all your ever gonna get from those who'll hand it out. Dont never let it upset you,cos they'll put words into your mouths,they're making us feel so ashamed,making us take the blame, making us cold in the night, making us question our heart and our soul, and making us think its not quite right.

Hey! Stay young and invincible, cos we know just what we are. And come what may we're unstoppable,cos we know just what we are.

Feed your head with all the things you need when your hungry, stay in bed and sleep all day as long as its sunday.Cos they'll put words into my mouth and making me fell so ashamed, making me take the blame, making me cold in the night, making me question my heart and my soul and think its not quite right.

Hey! Stay young and invincible, cos we know just what we are. And come what may we're unstoppable,cos we know just what we are, Come what may our faiths unshakeable, cos we know just what we are!
0 Replies

pilgrimshost

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2006 06:58 am
@pilgrimshost,
The rocking boat, court in the flow of the incoming tide and the wash, waited expectantly for its passenger. The sky was clear and the air fresh, like a spring morning, then like being pulled of shore, the boat turned and breached the incoming waves unappeased.

It must have been days passed since embarking from the beach, yet the lone passenger had only just woken noticing the ease at which his host glided across the surface of the sea. He had only thus far seen the sky, but he knew where he was. Never rising to look beyond his crib, he was protected,for a while at least.

Now it was time to rise, he had embraced the vessel for to long now and felt the yerning to discover himself, alone, nowhere to be found. Sitting up he glanse around, at first just curious, as though just awaking from a deep sleep, but then noticing a cload on the distant horizen. The air was calm, and he was confident that safty would not abandon him, so he relaxed and enjoyed the limitless view if the open ocean.

The sun held high in the sky, begining to put pressure on the man. Sweat threatening to pertrude from his brow, he looked around the floor and notice all he had was the shirt on his back. Tying it around his head he senced relief from the advances of the sun. Tired of the bobing motion of the boat, the man pondered what he could do to affect his situation, then he notices ores by his feet and loas them into the boats crutches. He at first paddles one, then he sees what he can do to create motion so beins to start a rythem that for the first time gives him a sence of contoll of his journey. After a while he seems to had not moved at all but the dark cload had only got closer, reaching up he wipes his forehead and looses his grip of his left ore, allowing it to fall into the abbys.

The night begins to draw in and so does the storm and the chopping waves, he worries but persists to paddle with the last ore. Rain falls as he looses sight of the sun, along with it goes his hope of safty. The storm lifts his boat high and crashes down to the depths of the swell taking on a load of the salty sea mennace. Drentched, he pleads for survival. Tunder stricks and the boat is struck, throwing him into the abbys where all else seems to be swallowed

The calm air nurses his sun soaked body, he is laying on a beach un attended. Sitting up he sees the open ocean once more, still waiting for him to vouge once more to his destiny. The boat pasiently waits for him, between the tide and the wash. He stands and looking arond at nothing walks towards the boat once more....
0 Replies

pilgrimshost

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 12:05 pm
@pilgrimshost,
PART 2

....Standing looking at the boat rocking in the surf, He pondered the danger and uncertanty of the journey. Looking around at the peace and serrenity of the beach with the comforting worm sun above his head and the cool sea breeze He desided to lay down and embrace it. On his back He could only see the clear sky infront of him, but something was different.

Sitting up, He found himself back in the boat with eternity stretching into the horizon. Nothing else to be seen, what was happening to him, where was He going. A bump over a wave was the first to unsettle Him, the ores lay by his side almost urging him to take control. Once more he set them up in the crutch rests and began to row.

The storm cloads apeared again on the horizon, with the sence of impending disaster, He felt trouble that awaited him lost at sea. Hopless in his issolation he submitted to his fate, resting both the ores and himself on the deck of the boat, returning his gaze to the dissievingly tranquil sky for release of his worries.

The day draw on and the sun began its course across the sky, there resigned to helplessness he embrased the terminal fate that awaited him. What was this cycle, why was this his lot to be restricted to unrelenting torment. The boat carried him to his not so unformillier destination, silent, it was still loyal to its task ahead. The Man began to ponder his Host, it was all he could invest in, all that he had to help him.

Darkness came, the storm could be felt in the air before it arrived. Waves hit the untiring hull but not detering it. No water had breached it and the man was kept safe, but for how long? The menace had teeth but had not yet breathed its fury apon the Pilgrims and cast them to the abbys.

Never looking up over the brim of the boat he could see into the heart of darkness above, the rage of the mallstrom caused the whole universe to suffer in its wake. He could do nothing to defend himself but trust his guide to do its best. Protected against this carnage he had no other hope.
Now the apocalypse has reached its climax, thunder roared and lit the world, causing the man to close his eyes, and ask the great beyond to hear his plight.

The waves seeced to attack and the cloads cleard a path across the sky, the man opened his eyes and saw the stars of a peacful night. Choosing to rely on his other sences he could hear the storm had gone. The boat was unmarked by its ordeal, and he knew he had survived. Sitting up He had a shock, seeing in the silluete of the moonlight a hunched figure at the stern...
0 Replies

Ragnell

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 09:52 pm
@pilgrimshost,
A man ship-wrecks and sees a hunchback. I'm extremely sorry if that makes this sound really stupid, pilgrimS; it's really very good. Very well written (save the spelling) indeed. But then what happens?
And is there a reason you write in present tense? What sort of (in terms of genre) booke is this?
I have many opinions about this (perhaps too many, I'm liable to do that), but I'll keep them to myself, unless of course, you want to hear them.
0 Replies

pilgrimshost

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 10:21 pm
@pilgrimshost,
Excuse the spelling, as perplexity already knows I care little for it(dont ask). There will be a third part, and it does progress. The tence is a narative choice as such. Please give me your opinions, im interested, but by pm.
Ragnell

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 10:22 pm
@pilgrimshost,
By pm? How do you mean?
And while you reply to this, it'll give me time to collect all of them.
pilgrimshost

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 10:37 pm
@Ragnell,
Private message. Typical Ragnell, dragging me into endless short posts;)
0 Replies

Ragnell

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 10:44 pm
@pilgrimshost,
Hah... my apologies. I thought so, but I have heard that used as 'p.m' (like the time 'a.m or p.m') (to which people have gotten mad at me for misinterpreting that <sniff>) and didn't know if you wanted me to post my stuff before it reached 12:00 down in England.
Very well, you'll be hearing from me within the next few days (hopefully).
0 Replies

pilgrimshost

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 12:12 am
@pilgrimshost,
Heres a thought for everyman who tries to understand what is in his hand. He walks along the open road of love and life, surviving if he can.

Bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say, Chained to all the places that he never wished to stay, Bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say, as He faced the sun He cast no shadow.

As they took his soul they stole his pride.

As He faced the sun He cast no shadow
0 Replies

perplexity

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 05:59 am
@pilgrimshost,
pilgrimshost wrote:
Excuse the spelling, as perplexity already knows I care little for it(dont ask).

It might improve if you put as much effort into it, as into the not caring.

Free to use spell checkers are easy enough to come by.
0 Replies

cut2thepoint

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 09:11 am
@pilgrimshost,
A song by oasis quoted by pilgrimshost. was you trying to make it sound like your own work? or posting anything to remain one of the top posters on this site? please tell us what this part of the song means to you. Tell us what is the link between oasis songs and philosophy. Im not saying there is no link as you like to "jump the gun" before you think abouts what is being said. I am asking you why this piece is special to you if indeed it is.
0 Replies

pilgrimshost

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 05:28 pm
@pilgrimshost,
Quite right, it is a song by OASIS as are the other couple I posted, I did post them here, not so much as my own work, but as a place to site inspiring words that are, in my opinion as important (literature both classic and contempery) as anything else created by man.I could sight actually any poem, or wise word in history, I just chose Oasis in this case. Maybe someone may wonder that it isnt exactly the words of a great philosopher, or a part of the Bible, a philosopher is just a man, and guess who wrote the Bible.

I feel the lyrics reflect the world, truth and a type of spiritual awarness of the conficts the soul faces in life.

I may have a high post rate, so? I am one of the most frequent participaters, and have a view that if to take part on a forum it is neccessery to post to do so, sorry. And Im obviously not just commenting on anything for no actual reason, just what I feel I could contribute or have something to say about it; notice I dont get involved in every active thread!

Actually I was wondering if I should have marked the post with the authers name, but I thought it would have lost its point when people realised Who wrote it and said ''arrr, not oasis!'', know what I mean?
0 Replies

perplexity

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 06:08 pm
@pilgrimshost,
Bound with all the weight of all the words they tried to say?

That is certainly not something that I'd want anybody to think that I would have said.

Bound rather with the weight of eating too much.

If there is something to say, say it. What is the problem?

--- RH.
pilgrimshost

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 06:31 pm
@perplexity,
I think its about guilt, regret, not being able to say, or admit to the truth of something in life. The words maybe he could have used to change his destiny,but never said.
0 Replies

cut2thepoint

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 09:47 am
@pilgrimshost,
what other music or lyrics remind you of this if indeed there is any?
pilgrimshost

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 10:10 pm
@cut2thepoint,
Oh my musical tastes are eclectic. My favourate types of music are anything that touches me on a sudo-spiritual-soul level, Yes I know this sounds like nonsence but you have to try and see what I mean. I like anything from, the beatles, rem, obviously oasis, the prodigy, smashing pumpkins to Barber, wagner and provkofiev. I dont find any sence in 'drum and bass' or house and definitly not Garage music. Good pop music can be well reseaved such as RW or HIP HOP but I am very picky. Songs I like will be exclusive listening as though I only listen to a few pieces of music.

What do you listen to?
pilgrimshost

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 10:22 pm
@pilgrimshost,
DAY OF DOMINION: The Chronicals of Dominion.

Shadows of hope bleached out by the midday desert sun. All majesty ponders its worth as Dominion darkens the skies.

Black light, the Phantom and Prince of Dominion, Master of cosmic plunder spins the web into loops of fury for him to wield. Eternal Yeed curdler, mixing wrath into the horrors of the night measuring the dose of every mans suffering.

The Trees of Reason whisper your name,
Not treating you different, but the same,
As right and left of you they speak the denials of the past you will admit.

Sanguineous wolves scream their greed into the fold,
Exploiting Mans lust to be freed.

To eat from the Tree of the Truth of Life,
Has spawned pestilence, misery and strife.

A Life of bitterness causes the Soul to chock,
Breathing not flames of fire,
But pure smoke.

Sin against Sin,
Love of Hate,
Goat against Cheese,
And man against his fate.

The Fodder knows his mortality is on its way,
On His knees He hopes to pray,
To a wielder of fortune, an earless friend,
Who may change His fate and terminal end.

Lord Minion, Baron of this realm,
Sitting slumped and bloated at the Helm,
He weaves Truth with Deciet like a mesh,
Scoffing at Mans efforts and mocks his flesh.

The Grand descentor sends out his plague of Hope,
Providing surprice
When their loved lies
Are revealed in Revelation
And their demise is realised.

The walls of the city are devoid of stone,
Made from the Faithfuls skull and bone.

The Fodder crawls the halls of the fallen to find His place amongst the Lost.

Yoked with Creed you seek a lie,
To be free today before you die.

Deep in the heart of the Wold,
The Babies dream of a Life after Death,
No Truth beyond Doubt,
They lay to rest.

----------------

YEED is a made up word that means a substance that is desgusting, putrid, vile, filth, chunky and liquid, jelly and slippery. Dripping fats, cartilage, rotting flesh and body parts.

WOLD is a locational discription. It doesnt mean world, or a name of a town, its a place in a realm which isnt on a world, just is.

DESCENTOR means a person or thing that delves so deep (or low) he is in the pits of damnation to find more twisted things to inflicked on people.

All these words, you saw them here first!Smile
0 Replies