Ten Years Test of The Origin of Society

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 07:44 am
[CENTER]Ten Years Test of The Origin of Society[/CENTER]

What have I been doing since 1996 when I supposed the structure of mind and gained the perception of the origin of society?
I spent ten years to test my perception of the origin of society. I tried to test whether it was true that the origin of society was to get predominance of surviving via trade and cooperation.
When I tried different careers, I was always laughed at in the beginning, and then others said I was changing to another person. I knew why and glad to be discovered I was changing. I found it was really very difficult to change from career to career if the careers were for different properties of human needs. I had to be another person if I change to another career with different properties. What I found was that career abilities were "determined" by ones needs, or wishes, not "determined" by will, attitudes or orders from others. The set of needs of human could not be change, but the main needs of someone were different from person to person. Although the main needs could be changed, it was one of the most difficult things to change one's main needs. Then it can make it possible or effective for seeking better life to live in proper society.
I had ever worked as a teacher (chemical engineering, computer), assistant education program manager, consulter of careers, seller (textile), purchaser (devices of computer, textile), manager (textile). Meanwhile I had tried to understand people engaging in other careers. I worked in different industries and in different positions to test my theory of the origin of society. I hadn't got any opposite experience nor found any opposite example of others. I.e. the ten years tested my theory right though I didn't know whether it was true before other unknown evidences.
My experience and observation told me that
people who were money thirsty and were proud of their money could make more money or more profit than those who could enjoy money, though they had less ability of social fairness.
people who were love thirsty and were proud of their fame could create more art works than those who were not interested in love, though they had less ability of social fairness, politics, security, etc.
people who were security thirsty and were proud of their security could be more offensive and more capable of security than those who had less sense of security, though they had less ability of making money, art, etc.
people who suffered from social problems and were proud of their social achievements could be more sensitive of politics, law or militia than those who didn't suffer from the same problems, though they had less ability in personal life.

The "experiment" answered the question why different people pursued different values. It's not the people's will which determined those goals, but their needs or the things lacked in their minds that drove them to work hard in some area, and made them to gain considerable career ability. I.e. the career ability could not be got only from learning or being asked by wills from others. It developed on a natural base, the needs and the functions of mind.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,258 • Replies: 8
No top replies

RemberingIAM

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 08:06 am
@Nates Mind,
What is Mind?
0 Replies

Justin

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 09:46 am
@Nates Mind,
Quote:
The "experiment" answered the question why different people pursued different values. It's not the people's will which determined those goals, but their needs or the things lacked in their minds that drove them to work hard in some area, and made them to gain considerable career ability. I.e. the career ability could not be got only from learning or being asked by wills from others. It developed on a natural base, the needs and the functions of mind.
Interesting post.

What you've called goals based on a persons' will, I would think it that they could be catagorized as addicitions. Those first addictions that come from the animalistic stage of consciousness being security, sensation, and power. Those are the basis for which people act. Unless they can rise above these addictions into a higher level of consciousness, they will continue to be controlled by emotions.

If the addiction of security isn't met (food, shelter, income, etc) then one will experience the emotions of fear, anxiety, insecurity, guilt, etc. Likewise if the addictions of sensation (sex, taste, etc.) aren't met, the emotions kick in with frustration and disappointment and a number of other emotions. When our conscience is embracing power as an addiction we perceive that we must have prestige, wealth, pride and so on which includes control and manipulation. When the addiction of power isn't met, we become angry and frustrated and often time jealous of others who have achieved their addiction of power.

Now, the mind of mankind is controlled by the addictions to start but above that, with these addictions cause a person to be controlled by his or her emotions. Instead of mind being in control, emotions are in control and frankly, that's not the way it's supposed to be. It's been said that when a person can get their emotions under control, they will have better control over all their actions and reactions.

Perception of everything in life has much to do with those basic addictions that we were all raised with. If our addictions aren't met, then our emotions kick in. When we make decisions and live life based on our emotions, it's destined to be a disaster.

I feel the key is to rise above that animalistic level of consciousness at the centering mind (fulcrum of mankind) and do our best to not cloud our perception with emotions caused by basic human addictions.

Ken Keys wrote a book that is a very good one to have called... "Handbook to Higher Consciousness". This is definitely a good read for anyone wanting to know happiness and desires to reach a higher level of consciousness.

... So much to talk about, so little time.

0 Replies

perplexity

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 10:20 am
@Nates Mind,
That appears to be saying that life is an addiction, so we should all be lifeless.

Death is reputed to be traumatic.

-- RH.
0 Replies

Justin

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 01:12 pm
@Nates Mind,
If that's what you perceive it to be however, that's not the point I was trying to make.
perplexity

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 01:40 pm
@Justin,
Justin wrote:
If that's what you perceive it to be. That's very far off of what I was saying though.

Then please be clearer.

What is the alternative to the addiction to food, shelter, income, etc?

I have lived without food.
I have lived without shelter.
I have lived without income.
I tried it.
Did you?
How did you like it?

What is the alternative to the addiction to fear, anxiety, insecurity, guilt, etc?

I have lived without fear.
I have lived without anxiety.
I have lived without guilt.
Did you?
How did you like it?
How did you get on like that?

What is the alternative to the addiction to sex, taste, etc?

I have lived without sex.
I have lived without taste.
I tried it.
Did you?
How did you like it?

What is the alternative to the addiction to prestige, wealth, pride and so on?

I have lived without prestige.
I have lived without wealth.
I have lived without pride.
I have lived without control.
I have lived without manipulation.
Did you?
How did you like it?
How did your family like it?

I never saw my Mother for ten years before she died, a matter of fact, not perception, because my Higher Consciousness was so short of these normal qualities of life that we no longer had enough in common.
She was rather terrified of me for being so strange, and much the same goes for my brothers and their kids, and my father.
Their small talk bores me to tears, and I am sorry that it does.
I wish I could remember what it was like to be normal, ordinary.

--- RH.
pilgrimshost

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 05:56 pm
@perplexity,
A very intreguing post. Fasinating, moving, revealing but I have to ask, is it just a point you make or is it real. Now I write the question it seems a stupid one as the answer seems so obviously yes. I have also been down this path of self denial when I sought after God so feverantly, believing it was the true way to serve him. I know what it is to fast for days, to reject the worlds urges and rid myself of all that prvents the Holy Spirit from filling me more-to over flow. Ive nearly perminantly lost my relationship with my family due to the re focusing of my desires. Im rambling, But yes to a relative degree 'I have...'
0 Replies

Justin

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 08:03 pm
@Nates Mind,
Quote:
I never saw my Mother for ten years before she died, a matter of fact, not perception, because my Higher Consciousness was so short of these normal qualities of life that we no longer had enough in common.
She was rather terrified of me for being so strange, and much the same goes for my brothers and their kids, and my father.
Their small talk bores me to tears, and I am sorry that it does.
I wish I could remember what it was like to be normal, ordinary.
I can certainly understand where you are coming from. We have something in common. Just trying decide on a response without getting off topic.
0 Replies

perplexity

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 03:40 am
@Nates Mind,
My questions are usually serious, not rhetorical, and much more real than I would like it to be.
0 Replies