im new so please dont be so harsh

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 07:07 pm
one blade + one vain= no pain copyright opening= All it takes is one blade one blade one just one vain to take away the pain ha no more pain first verse= Really tired of being shattered try to make points but it dont even matter. Do I even exist. When my blood releases it eases all of these dead feelings im feeling now i can feel death just kneeling upon me for reason telling me I dont belong yes hes been here all along. coris=All it takes is one blade one blade one just one vain to take away the pain ha no more pain verse2= Now ultimatley I could be deceased here waiting for death to lead me to peace MY ultimate release If theres a reason for me here I dont see it the darkness blocks the light i cant see it and I still here him telling me coris=All it takes is one blade one blade one just one vain to take away the pain ha no more pain All it takes is one blade one blade one just one vain to take away the pain ha no more pain Addon= Im going to draw a picture a picture with a twist ill draw it with a razor balde ill draw it on my wrist and as i draw this picture a fountain will appear and as this fountain flows all my problems disappear. last verse= Alright I finally found the light and all it took was for me to walk by the skelotens side down the path were i finally come true one blade really worked and now my soul is renewed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 916 • Replies: 1
No top replies

AzzKeeka

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2010 11:15 pm
@thesoonerdude,
emo, kick out your knees and yell like a drill instructor doin screamo,
cussin at your pussy ass until your ears pop in slow mo,
**** you side ways with the lyrical pen (no homo)
and when im done, ill rip out your hair until it no grows.
you hate this world so come n do somethin about it,
instead of sittin out with a razor blade, bitch get up from bein grounded,
you listenin to too much linkin park and my chemical romance,
brainwash your head with anger instead and express your feelings with violence
0 Replies