Freedom Fighters is impossible to beat

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2003 07:00 pm
I just got this game "Freedom Fighters" and I am finding it impossible to beat....So if you guys could I'd like tips.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,618 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Beedlesquoink

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2003 08:26 pm
Hey there child... now those squad type games are interesting. Not so well developed as standard RTS or RPG's, and the conventions are not second nature to most gamers.
I'll bet that makes them the wave of the future.

I've had a look at that game and my guess is that you better learn the fastest ways to issue commands to your squad, and be prepared to lose each level a bunch of times til you find the safe way through it.

Me, I'll wait for the price to come down before I buy it. That's always my first thought... or those games would break my bank.

Good luck.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2003 09:19 pm
I know how to command my troops....the game is just hard.
0 Replies

Beedlesquoink

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 06:45 pm
Hey there Child of the Light, you doin' any better? I got the game when it dropped twenty bucks in one week... and I have to say, I'm diggin' it. I'm currently working my way through the second set of locations (four fighters with me)... I love the simplicity of the interface.

I'm finding that beating it requires not going in too deep all at once, and sending scouts a considerable distance ahead when I feel like making a stronger advancing move.

Cool stuff. I kinda wonder why it isn't popular (which I'm supposing because of the sudden early price drop...)
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 06:50 pm
Second set of locations? is that the Harbor, Hotel, etc? because that is where I am stuck.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 06:52 pm
The Game didn't have commercials running 24/7 like Rainbow 6 and Medal of Honor do. That is my best guess.
0 Replies

Beedlesquoink

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 07:24 pm
No... actually I didn't count the trainer level. I'm past the harbor, hotel....

Tell me what's hanging you up? Is it the helicopter down by the railroad yards. That's the two thousand pound gorilla in that set of locations. Getting rid of it, or past it is the key to the whole smegaga.

A hint: it's all about which order you do the objectives in.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 07:40 pm
I'm stuck on the hotel.....everytime I get to the enterance I'm wiped out by machinegun fire.
0 Replies

Beedlesquoink

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2003 09:48 pm
You got a sniper rifle? And a good spot to snipe from?
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 03:47 pm
Yes I do.
0 Replies